It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian / South American Connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

It would seem I am failing at internetting here...being one of our resident experts, do you happen to know where that particular elephant/macaw/anteater/whodunit statue is located? I can't seem to source it...

eta: The only source I can find is iswww.richardcassaro.com... , whomI have emailed asking for his source; color me pessimistic today but I don't expect a reply from him..
edit on 3-8-2015 by blood0fheroes because: Stuff

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blood0fheroes

It would seem I am failing at internetting here...being one of our resident experts, do you happen to know where that particular elephant/macaw/anteater/whodunit statue is located? I can't seem to source it...

eta: The only source I can find is iswww.richardcassaro.com... , whomI have emailed asking for his source; color me pessimistic today but I don't expect a reply from him..

In this old thread two years ago, I linked to an even older thread.
There are several links in that thread.

It might be they are dead by now, I haven't checked.

But you can:
Link

Edited to add:
Here's a PDF that might be helpful.

If you use search terms like "King Rabbit Copan" you'll probably find more.

Harte
edit on 8/4/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't have a habit of short replies, but thank you for the lead(s)!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death on ATS but it fascinates me!

I'm more of a "short and to the point" type poster, so here goes....

Look at the sculpted figure in the sunken courtyard at Tiwanaku -

Just look at it!

This was taken while it was being unearthed -

It appears to be bearded, yes?

South American people (and indigenous North Americans) for the most part do not possess much facial hair, at the very least, lack the ability to grow thick beards.

This is a bust of Sargon of Agade (reigned from 2270 to 2215 BC) -

He is said to have conquered the Sumerians, founded the city of Babylon, standardised a Sumerian cuneiform script for universal use and also assumed the title "lord of the four quarters of the world" - which incidentally was also the title assumed by the Incas who divided their empire into four quarters, "Tahuantinsuyo" meaning "land of the four quarters".

We are all aware of South American legends of bearded "white" men (more pale than them) who had visited them in the past....

This object is also intriguing, the Fuente Magna bowl, found by the shores of Lake Titicaca -

Notice the proto-cuneiform writing (early Sumerian) -

Akkadian cuneiform script, showing a shared character -

I won't get into the translation(s) but they're in my source links.

I think when combined with numerous other examples of evidence ,such as the supposed tobacco / coca found in Middle Eastern mummies, this establishes a solid contact between these 2 cultures.

www.world-mysteries.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.atlantisbolivia.org...

www.faculty.ucr.edu...

Ok the links given is mainly of a hyper diffusionist Clyde Winters so buyer beware, for him damned near every high culture is sourced from a Mande expansion that spans the globe, his claims of deciphering dead languages is as far as I can see self proclaimed, now could there be contacts between old and new world civs?? I think the possibility is there but actual bonafide artifacts remains elusive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join