It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones vs piers morgan debate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
go Jones.

12160.info...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
lol what a poop storm that was, lets see what else happens

2nd link just in case, it froze on me once and i refreshed and it worked: tvpc.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
# JUST HIT THE FAN ALEX SNAPPED AND HES TALKING IN HIS BRITISH ACCENT! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

That was awesome.

link   
I hope Piers Morgan exposes Alex Jones for the raving lunatic that he is.

And can Alex Jones do anything original? Larry Pratt already did this. Thanks anyway Alex ya lame nutcase.

link   
Lol and here comes the 911 talks, its so funny that the elite are willing to let someone like Alex Jones on national tv stating facts about the worlds biggest false flag and still no one will listen. Though i do think he would get allot farther if he wasn't such a jerk about everything. That whole accent think is friggin hilarious though ^_^

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They kick him off.

Wow Alex was try to get alot of talking points out very quickly.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

they dont kick him off because of his loud voice or next to violent nature, they kick him off because they know what he will bring up. Why would you kick someone off that brings you viewers, they would just love for the both of them to fight because it would be publicity and they are already pointing out how he a gun owner is crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well. They kicked him off.. bs. I really enjoyed alex jones tearing into piers morgan.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
wow this went to straight propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by HenryNorris

and COINTELPRO has entered the building

How do you think sane normal regular gun owners feel about Alex Jones claiming to speak for them? Do you really think Jones will help gun owners rights? Or will Jones make gun owners seem like ranting lunatics?

If you want to hurt a cause , just involve Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Well, it's a shame they booted Alex off the show just when it was going somewhere. I especially like that Piers asked Alex who he thinks is behind 9/11 right before they booted him then they bring in a Harvard Law professor who completely kisses Piers ass and agrees with everything Piers has to say and, of course, stating that no decent American believes in any 9/11 conspiracies calling Jones a crazed lunatic.

Nothing new to see here folks. At least no one watches Piers show or CNN.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones is obviously capable of being calm, intelligent and well reasoned. His public "act" wouldn't see him at the head of a multi-million dollar media organization as he has now. It might do him a whole lot better ..and it WOULD do his causes a whole lot better if he'd act appropriate to the forum he's in, IMO. Coming off like a man about to have a stroke may play well on his show but that isn't what the world wide viewers of CNN are tuning in to watch.

He could make solid and credible points while leaving them no way to kick him off without making themselves look bad .. if he handled things differently in these appearances. Just my two cents on another opportunity lost.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Alex Jones speaks for no one but himself, i hardly know anyone that see's our government for its true self that is a much of a fruitcake as him. But that is why you guys let him appear on national TV you know he will act this way and then you can convey to america that gun owners are crazies. It would be silly to think that CNN would allow some grounded logical person to stand up for gun rights.

link   
Alex Jones is the last person you want to represent you guys. They already call you "gun nuts". He went on Piers and acted like a lunatic....

If there is a conspiracy to grab guns, he is part of it, and just played into their hands.

Half of you will go "yeah that was great, he showed Piers~~~!!"...when no, he didn't. He just re-enforced your stereotype. Realize you are being played, get some street smarts.

Then right after they kicked him off, Piers said "I wouldn't feel safe around him with a gun, he seems like a nutcase"... and I have to agree.

edit on 7-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

link   
I missed it if anyone has a link please share.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That was the best 15 minutes of piers morgan i've ever seen. Hilarious how they get a psychiatrist on afterwards that says he's afraid of AJ getting his guns and coming after him

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah I agree, Alex could have handled this so much better if he remained calm and let Piers say what he had to say waiting for his turn to respond. The only defense for Jones is maybe he got too excited being on national TV, I guess, but what ever the reason is I'm sure Jones will be telling his side of the story tomorrow on his show, so stay tuned.

On a side note, Jones was harassed by his local TSA at the Austin Airport on his way to New York: www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
That was the best 15 minutes of piers morgan i've ever seen. Hilarious how they get a psychiatrist on afterwards that says he's afraid of AJ getting his guns and coming after him

It's as if this was all planned...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join