It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

"2 major guys from the gun industry"? DO you have the mind of a child? This guy shot guns and posted videos to youtube, is that what you think a "Big Guy" in the gun industry does... HAAA HAAAA HAAAA. By your ridiculous logic then the next cat I see playing piano must be the president of PETA right?...

ATS: define ignorance.......

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Man that guy was cool, I liked the Russki.
Who the heck would of killed him like that though, I mean it was n't anyone in US govrnmrnt I don't think, he could of been pokin the wrong goril, if you know what I mean.
In Russia they would do you that way easy, for thinkin you were the big cock on the roost.

OK the manager still same take on thing, big question why, same answer.
Did murder happen in Russia ,USA?

I know read the thread, that's to eaasy.

edit on 7-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Thats a pretty impressive suicide. Tying yourself up to a chair and shooting yourself in the back of the head.

2nd

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by OOOOOO

Thats a pretty impressive suicide. Tying yourself up to a chair and shooting yourself in the back of the head.

2nd

hahaha. Well said. I think alot of people skip the description of what happened before commenting.

second

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Man he told the story when he was tied to the chair, he must of gotten a loan of the Money, for video game he was making, from some bad Russia's, things didn't work out.
That's how they work I bet he pays back the loan now , that's why they did kill him.

He's dirty in this some how.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Originally posted by Juggernog
Never heard of the guy but it sure sounds like a hit of some kind..

Sounds more like suicide to me.
Clearly not hit.

Ok, lets see.. He tied himself up in a chair, Shot his self in the back of the head, then tied both arms back up before he died.. How am I doing?

edit on 1/7/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Looks like a bad situation for FPS RUSSIA.

He almost killed himself in his last video, and now this?

Looks like either a robbery gone wrong, a mob-style hit or maybe a Gun Activist/Rights Conspiracy in the making.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has it all under wraps right now, more to follow

libertyandsuch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but the deceased, Keith Ratliff, is not the guy who stars in the FPS Russia youtube videos, that guy's name is Kyle Lamar Myers.

My condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tdatreefrog

Yous know I was joking of coarse, the real funny part is that people have done things like that just so the could collect the insurance, not him his family.

What I didn't know is in some cases at least, the insurance will pay even if suicide after 5 years, the reason I say this, I know a guy who bought the insurance, waited the five years and hung him self. When I heard about it, I knew the guy, I said what ! But yea he waited the 5 years and hung his self, now that's determination, never said nothing to know one.

edit on 7-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

wtf i loved that guy....he even recently made it into a commercial for a computer game...how odd

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The actor in the show came a hair from being killed in his latest video. They definitely used too much explosives in a truck they blew up and he was inches from being smacked by shrapnel.

See it here, it happens at the end of the video.

So the main character is almost killed from an explosion (something they do in most every video) then his manager is murdered shortly afterward.

Obviously there is no reason whatsoever to consider these things linked, but someone mentioned it earlier in this thread so I thought I would mention it. I guess there is a possibility, but you know.. probably not.

edit on 7-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am of course sad to know that a human being has passed from this world in such violent, and sorrowful circumstances. I am also very concerned at the implications of the fellows death.

Allow me to play devils advocate here for a moment:

First of all, if the reports of the circumstances of the fellows death are accurate, and not the ill informed babble of some gum flapping, intellectually stunted neighbor of his, but based in reality, then there is no way that this could have been a suicide, and would indicate to me that it is also unlikely to have been an unfortunate accident.

However, if he was killed by an inidividual, then that individual must have a reason for what they did. But assuming that since he was "pro-gun" his murderer must have been against guns, is pretty lazy minded. Its the sort of thing the government in the US promotes in its citizens by allowing jerks like Alex Jones on the radio, and allowing shows like Jersey Shore to even exist.

If I was a part of a pro-gun organisation, perhaps the NRA, or something a little more... covert, I would be pretty concerned right about now, what with all the anti-gun BS thats floating around the US right now. I might be in the mood to meet with pals, hatch plans, and do dastardly and morally objectionable things in order to make people empathise with my sector of the community a little more, in these harsh times. Perhaps one of the little ideas me and my buddies might come up with, is to off some poor unfortunate Face, from the pro-gun media in a thoroughly brutal way, to make people realise that the anti-gun side of the argument isnt the whiter that white thing that some think it to be.

Equally, the fellow might have been offed by the anti-gun types, for obvious reasons. But these are both bloody unlikely.

The fellow from FPS is a man. A human being. People are now, and have for generations, killed each other outside of war, for what is actually a pretty small list of reasons. If we ignore victims who were killed by the straight up crazy people out there, then the list is even smaller (and therefore excludes excuses like "The Fairy King told me I could have his Golden Scepter if I scalped the school mistress.... Its a REALLY cool sceptre!")

Money, Passion,Vengance.

These things are the main drivers of Murder. People are killed for thier riches all the time, they get stabbed and shot in muggings, beaten to death in home invasions, kidnapped and killed for thier bank details, that sort of thing. Hell, people are killed for thier bodily organs, which are worth big money on the black market, shot over drug dealing rights, or over deals of many kinds, gone bad.

People are killed by thier spouses, by thier significant others, and by thier mistresses/toyboys/adulterous partners, on a fairly regular basis also. Between two people, there can be infinite love, and depthless hatred and anger. We know next to bloody nothing about his personal life, and what we COULD know, is publically available, and therefore going to be of no use when examining the reasons that those closest to him might have wanted to ventilate his head.

Last of the examples I gave, was vengance. This would be perhaps the most difficult of the three main drivers, to discover. Again, we know next to nothing about the fellow in question. This means we have no frame of reference for what sort of a dude he is. Is he the sort of fella to have committed some sick act in earlier life? Has he accidentally paralysed anyones kids with bullets?

These are things, that we have no way to know, things that not even the cops know at this point, and unlike us, they actually have the power to form an investigation that could uncover all the dirt in the fellows past, as well as hopefully unmasking the killer.

I want to make this very clear, as a sort of disclaimer. What you read above here, is merely an explanation of the possibilities, and the simplified reasons people choose to justify murder with. I am not suggesting that the deceased gentleman HAS actually involved himself in something, somehow shady, nor that he bought his death upon himself in so doing.

What I am doing, is reminding those amongst us who have forgotten, that there could be a reason for this mans murder, that has no link what so ever to his work. That he was a normal guy, and lived a life, something other people have done, with similar end results, that had nothing to do with thier worklife.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Where does it say he was tied to a chair?

Not including this

Interestingly enough, one of FPSRussia’s recent videos featured him tied to a chair, held hostage and about to be shot.

edit on 7-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
but what was in his cold dead hand?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerMcBacon

You're mixed up. It was the manager of the guy from the videos that is dead.

He was a Class III FFL. He could get the heavy-duty fully automatic weapons for the guy in the videos. I don't think we ever saw the man who is now dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tdatreefrog

I know, at first I thought it was the guy from the videos too.

It's in the title of this topic. "Manager of FPSRussia found murdered".

Don't worry everyone, your favorite fake Russian on youtube is still alive!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Wtf?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

What's creepy about his managers death is the part in this video, about 30 seconds in. Tied to a chair with mobsters making threats!!

Link to video.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Dude!! That's weird! We both posted the same thing!! WTF!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by paratus

What's creepy about his managers death is the part in this video, about 30 seconds in. Tied to a chair with mobsters making threats!!

Link to video.

I love this YouTube channel. My fav is the AA12 fully auto shotty!

Anyways....I have been checking Twitter (not really my thing) as well as scouring other sites. I don't really see much on how he died other than one site simply stating it was in this manner which so happens to be similar to a video recently created. I think someone jumped the shark here. I think it is easy for someone who is over eager to get a story out to get it so mixed up with and simply got confused or misinformed due to the recently video. But per Twitter:

As it seems to be leaking out I will confirm to save more messages and questions coming to me. As I am sure most of you know Keith Ratliff has been with the FPS Russia channel for quite some time now, helping us out with everything from pulling pranks to finding almost impossible weapons to use in videos. It saddens me to confirm that he was indeed found having passed away here in Georgia on Thursday. I do ask for some privacy right now as you can imagine it has shocked us all and our main thoughts and concerns lay with his family right now. Thank you for understanding. from @kitty wandel

Nowhere does it even state he was murdered let alone in this manner. I can't find an official report on how he died. And from someone who knows him used the words: "he was indded found having passed away".

For me wording is everything and if a friend of mine was taken and not simply passed I wouldword it as such: "He was indeed taken from us" and that would be me being careful with my words. If I was just angry posting I'd say something like: I can confirm that ________ was murdered haneously by some coward, etc, etc.

I am not saying it didn't happen in the manner it is stated but is there any other reference?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

This stink to high heavens. He makes a video asking for donations where he is tied to a chair and tortured by masked thugs. Then he is found dead tied to a chair

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join