It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's help the Federal reserve die.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Isn't this 'defacing' bills by your twisted to suit your argument definition of the word?
I'll bet the 'alphabet agencies' you warned of on the first page have not even sent them an email.

www.luxist.com...
www.trendhunter.com...

Ironic that you are so vocal on this thread when there was another that actually refers to what you are jumping up and down screaming "It's all a scam!" "You're not allowed to do that!" "There was a this guy who had a friend whose stepsisters cousin's boufriends uncle tried to do that and he went to jail because of it."

Yeah, visit this thread it is up your lecture with finger waving alley. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have fun.
edit on 8-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Isn't this 'defacing' bills by your twisted to suit your argument definition of the word?
I'll bet the 'alphabet agencies' you warned of on the first page have not even sent them an email.

www.luxist.com...
www.trendhunter.com...

Ironic that you are so vocal on this thread when there was another that actually refers to what you are jumping up and down screaming "It's all a scam!" "You're not allowed to do that!" "There was a this guy who had a friend whose stepsisters cousin's boufriends uncle tried to do that and he went to jail because of it."

Yeah, visit this thread it is up your lecture with finger waving alley. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have fun.
edit on 8-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

That thread is funny. Thank you for the chuckle, and let me guess you actually believe that you are somehow two people, one real person and one straw person? Let's examine that a bit shall we..

We did not go bankrupt in 1933, what happened was because the original charter for monetary policy only allowed for 3 million dollars in circulation (that *is* a fact) at any given time, and given that we were in the middle of the worst monetary depression ever seen (The Great Depression) the US Government decided to change the policy and allow for more than 3 million to be in circulation. We technically were still on a "precious metal" standard up until 1971 when Richard Nixon finally did away with the ability to redeem in gold or silver at a bank. So there was no way were in bankruptcy at that point. In order to be in bankruptcy, it needs to be deemed by a court, and there would be more proof than some site claiming it.

This whole notion was put forward in the early 80's when it looked like we were going ot have another Depression, and the people that pushed the issue were afraid that we weren't going to get out of it, and they were, as you are, creating an atmosphere of fear and hatred that has silently lingered until.......

Now, when we have instant communication people think that they can reach a whole new audience of people frustrated with how things are going with wild claims of bankruptcy and receivership and try to use codes that have been rewritten and amended over and over to prove it..

I seem to remember someone claiming that if you went ot D&B you could punch in your Birth Certificate number and you yourself will show up as collateral to some mysterious debt

While it makes for a great story, none of it has any basis in fact. You are not collateral to some mysterious banking cartel that runs Washington DC, or some high priesthood or whatever.. I mean they are ever using a ruling that says you can travel freely from state to state to claim you do not need a driver's license, or plates for your car.. When in fact the rulings meant none of those things..

I suggest that you go to the Library of Congress and go to the back where the older books are and research this a bit more before you start to believe it...

It s a fun fiction to try and believe because everyone hates the government and wants a return to simpler times, but it just simply ain't so, and there are many many more cases where "freeman" and sovereign citizens movements have been jailed and fined than not.

As far as the continued insults, you still have not answered my question:

Why can someone not disagree with you respectfully without being subjected to insults, accusations or insinuations?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

You never did answer the question that I have asked three times in this thread.

Show me the (case and trial so i can reference it) where writing a redemption message on a federal reserve note has put someone into prison.

Because your statement is false.

edit on 9-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I suggest that you go to the Library of Congress and go to the back where the older books are and research this a bit more before you start to believe it...

Give me books and authors of the texts and the editions that reference what you are speaking of and I will find copies located in Southern California area

The LOC is not local to me and I will state that it is not local to you either.
Further more I state that you have never actually gone there (Not on a sightseeing tour) but to actually pull the text to do the research that you falsely claim you have but are bligthly telling me to do.

If you can't do something don't tell someone else to do it.

Stop living a fantasy and stop lying.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You never did answer the question that I have asked three times in this thread.

Show me the (case and trial so i can reference it) where writing a redemption message on a federal reserve note has put someone into prison.

Because your statement is false.

I never said that anyone was put in jail for it, simply that under the law you could be jailed, or do you think not reading the full statement is acceptable. Do a google search on 12 USC 411 - the first thing that pops up is a person that is whining because the FBI came to his door after he endorsed a check that way.

We all know that they don't bother going after everyone that writes on money, that would be an absurd waste of time, and we also all know (and it has been stated IN THIS THREAD) that they would simply remove the bill from circulation and replace it with a crisp new one. It does not change the fact that it is an illegal act, plain and simple..

Having sex on sundays is an illegal act in my state, but do they actively enforce it? nah.. Again, is it illegal, yes it is, it is a known law and on the books.

You are trying to compare apples and oranges, with the following reason:

Just because they don't enforce it actively, it must mean that it is ok to do. (or the point that it comes from: Just because you can do a thing, does not necessarily mean you must do that thing)

You have danced around the issue from the moment you started the thread..

1) I asked for proof that this was legal, you cannot provide any other than from websites that specilise in trying to help people scam the IRS or Sov Citizen Movements, both of which do not have a full understanding of the laws as they are written.

2) I have stated with proof, that this is an illegal act, and that demanding "lawful money" is tantamount to asking gimmie gimmie gimmie to the government for something that is really nothing. There is no such thing as "lawful Money" that is tax free, that is not able to be lent out by a bank and that is somehow different than "Legal tender"

3) You keep harping on this defacement, while it is a small issue it's just a part of the overall illegality of the whole thing, so here is the issue:

You think that by writing this phrase on your money and your checks that you are somehow getting "lawful money" and that that money is tax free, that money cannot be lent our by banks to others, cannot be used for fractional lending, and somehow restricts the usage of the money somehow..

Sorry to burst thee bubble.. but it's simply not so, please show me where in US law it states that a bank cannot lend out money deposited into it. There is no such regulation, anywhere in USC or CFR, there is however code that prohibits everything you are stating to do.

Again, just because they don't actively throw you in jail for writing a grocery list on the bill, doesn't make it legal. Apples and oranges, one does not equal the other.

So why are you so insulting?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

it takes me about 4 hours to hop on Amtrak and get to Washington DC, driving about 6 or so, I head down there often for my job, and because i have a lot of friends in the DC area. So I visit the LOC quite often. In order to do accurate research you must go to the place where the stuff is held, that would be the LOC. Just walk in ask the clerk for references relating to lawful money, they will do a search, and send yo tothe right area.

I don't have to go research it there, because I already know the answer, in 1971, US notes were removed from circulation, and then FRN's became our "lawful money" and there is no way you or anyone else can restrict what's done with it, unless you hoard it in your mattress.

Remember you are the one who claimed that you could get lawful money and that you can restrict the banks by doing what you claim, a claim yo have not backed up, nor can you prove..
edit on 9-1-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
PROVE IT.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

PROVE IT.

That your statement is false? That's easy, head over to the financial scam online museum Quatloos and look it up, there's tons of research done there to show where and how this is just another scam..

in fact, here:

Quatloos Discussion of Lawful Money

In fact they put David Merrill Van Pelt on the defensive for his claims that this is entirely legal (He's the one who started this whole thought anyhow) and in the end, Mr Van Pelt is retired for failing to prove how it is a legal act, and not just another scam.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I have now reported you for the insults and attacks, but as I close, I will once again state:

If you put forward that you can do X, it is your responsibility to prove that X is legal. Quatloos is a well respected online museum of Tax Fraud and Financial Scams, most if not all people that research utilize them, they are for all intensive purposes the Snopes of the Financial World, as such using them to cite how something is an illegal act (as is trying to redeem lawful money) as they have in their thread provided court cases/opinions from cases, as well as case numbers, years, and the means for someone to look them up, makes them a nice resource.

You have not proven your case...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i think people need to do some research on why???......the country could not continue using the gold standard or the US treasury solely handle monatary policy....it all had to do with the various booms and busts during the 1800's, along with congress changing it's mind with legislation on how much and where to spend the national treasury money. our nation's citizens went through some horrendous times due to bankruptcy, inflation, theft, bribery, to name a few perils. many systems were tried, and it is informative to research them and their affects.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So what you are dancing around is quite a few people have, misinterprated this statute with criminal intent and by association calling me a crook and for some reason you are astounded that I found it offensive.

You will need to go to great lengths in the opposite direction for me not to view your posts with anything but bile rising contempt.

What you are going to great lengths to avoid saying is what I propose in the method in which I propose to do it is lawful.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What I was proposing is making my wishes (per the statute 12 USC 411) known that the 'money' backing my deposited funds be taken off the books of the federal reserve and placed onto the books of US treasury. The Fed is suppsed to do that per the statues. If they are honerable enough to follow through is another matter.

The problem is, as has been pointed out on this thread multiple times, is that "redeeming for lawful money" is a made up concept. It doesn't exist. Its a lie. You can write it on every dollar you receive for the rest of your life and it won't do anything - its just defacing currency.

You seem to be extremely agitated by these facts, as every time someone points them out you go ballistic. This isn't a matter of opinion Vkey08 is right, this concept is complete BS. I mean, they even link to Quatloos, where someone has posted PDFs of course cases where multiple people tried this "lawful money stuff" and UTTERLY FAILED...what more proof do you need?

I mean, I know that you want to believe its real. I know you want to believe there are magic words that will somehow fight the federal reserve. But its not reality.

edit on 9-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

They tried it in court, of course they were thrown out.

I am speaking of a quiet rebellion. One that lets the Federal Reserve know how many people are aware of their monitary fraud.

The people have been politely accepting of the inflationary abuse for far too long.
I bring up the crosswalk analagy once again becuase it is a good one that people can visualise. You may follow all the rules and cross in the crosswalk with the green light some road raged individual may still run you down for spite, Life is full of chances. I refuse to go through my life being scared of what might happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Thank you, that is the point that I was trying to get across, that it's all well and good that you want this to be true, but wishing and wanting, it's the way it is.

There is nothing, in any of our codes, that we could use to try and fight back, unless it is done in a very legal and organized way, under the current regulations, you aren't going to get very far.

That's what you keep missing, you keep trying to go off of these websites claiming with a little bad legalese and some wink wink, you'll get to influence, even in a small way the actions of the dollars and the people go the way you want it to. All of us really want the Federal Reserve to go away, and be replaced with a better organization, BUT it won't happen unless we are vocal, not writing obscure code upon our money, or filing things that say Accepted for Value, and that's that.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have heard that when putting "Redeem in Lawful Money" on the memo of the check, within or in about a year, those funds would be sent back to you in a check.. Have you been successful doing this? I am very knew to this information.

I searched the web and I found this forum.. Seems like this is not known to many. I know that AFV is talked about more, and there are many people successful in doing it.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ainu218

I have heard that when putting "Redeem in Lawful Money" on the memo of the check, within or in about a year, those funds would be sent back to you in a check.

Yes! Plus interest.

You should try it.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I appreciate the feedback.

I've been putting "Redeem in Lawful Money" on the memo, but I've been endorsing it too.

When In came across the forum, the post from vforvendetta said write it in the memo, but withOUT endorsing it, correct?

So I've been doing this wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join