It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's help the Federal reserve die.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Goodness knows congress is too paid off to try to end the fed.

Don't use this as a tax evasion. Slay one monster at a time and without the banksters backing them the US Government will by magic become nicer. This is a spread out backdoor approach and doesn't give them a single target hone in on.

However every check that passes through you non endorse using the phrase
Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to 12 USC 411 This will forbid the bank from using your deposits as a base for their fractional reserve lending. (you know the 10$ that they lend 90$ thin air dollars on- Don't give them the use of your 10$
The banks Hate, hate hate this and they may send you nasty notes and try to get 'you' to close your account but they won't/can't close it and they are obligated to deposit the funds into your account. (Don't bounce a check or anything like that though - they are already PO'd )

And on every FRN that passes through your hands write the same thing on the BACK of the note (Defacing them is' illegal') Redeemed in Lawful Money Pursuant to 12 USC 411 might as well get a rubber stamp at thise point. For every FRN with this written on the back that one FRN note along with its serial number must be cancelled forever recorded as paid and replaced with an equal value United States Treasury note which is debt free, the Federal reserve cannot charge interest on this.

For every check you write in the memo section use a similar phrase and I will look it up unless some other ATSer has it at hand
Important-( I didn't know this until yesterday) if you need to use a $ symbol make sure that there are two vertical lines going through it not one.
One line is the symbol for federal reserve non backed money
Two lines is the symbol for Non FRN real Lawful money from the treasury. Look up an old document pre 1913 and you will see the two strike dollar sign.

If only five percent of the 99% did this we could break the fed in a year. Maybe less.
They will notice after a month or so no matter how little you make double what you make in a year (what you earn plus what you spend) and multiply that by 9 and that is how much money you are paying off of the national debt because as I understand it the national debt is the amount of federal reserve dollars in circulation /or electronic. I think after the banksters surrender all the US treasury notes they are trading between themselves the Fed banks will start liquidating assets

Even if you only earn 1000$ a year if you did this for every dollar you would cancel out 18,000.00 on the national debt. 1000*2*9- 18K by my math.

Stand your ground and don't let the banks bully you and they will send you nasty letters but they are just that letters.
They didn't earn the money 'you did' all you are doing is not being a doormat for them to wipe their boots on.

This will not cause another depression. In case you haven't noticed we are in one caused by the banks.
edit on 7-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wow.
If this is true, count me in.

Oh, btw i'll bet you get a knock on your door by a couple of ABC agents.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
And if you do this you end up being carted away in the middle of the night by people in black cars wearing black glasses...

It's another one of the things like the Accepted for Value thing that keeps passing around, it will get you arrested, it will get you a court date and it will probably get you some jail time.

It's a great idea in theory, but unfortunately the Government does not see it that way and does actively prosecute people who do this..

In fact in United States v. Rickman, 638 F.2d 182 (10th Cir. 1980) the court finds that there is no distinction between Lawful Money and Legal Tender...

Defendant argues that the Federal Reserve Notes in which he was paid were not lawful money within the meaning of Art. 1, § 8, United States Constitution. We have held to the contrary. United States v. Ware, 10 Cir., 608 F.2d 400, 402-403. We find no validity in the distinction which defendant draws between "lawful money" and "legal tender." Money is a medium of exchange. Legal tender is money which the law requires a creditor to receive in payment of an obligation.
(Sourced from Quatloos)
edit on 7-1-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
can you link me [us] to a pdf. or something that details your ideas here so i can study it.

people are waking up to what's going on and S@F for your effort.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Not if you don't use it as a tax evasion scheme.

Pay your d@mn taxes. Get rid of the fed and teh taxes paying their interest will dissapear... In theory.

Even if I get a knock on my door What will they tell me? Don't write that on my checks/back of the worthless paper?

They can't knock on every door.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
nah, count me out.

i researched this on straight dope and its all BS.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by vkey08

Not if you don't use it as a tax evasion scheme.

Pay your d@mn taxes. Get rid of the fed and teh taxes paying their interest will dissapear... In theory.

The case referenced was not a Tax Evasion case, it was someone that was demanding all of their money be converted into "lawful money" , in fact every single filing that someone has made regarding this has been tossed by the Federal courts... It's just simply a misrepresentation of an old law that has been amended but noone seems to add the amendment to the argument..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ive got about $200 in american bills that i never used or exchanged when i came back to the UK after a holiday....im taking the Fed down, slowly slowly catchy monkey

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I just wish to clarify because of a note i just got,

Do not take my pointing out that this does not work to in any way think that I support the Federal Reserve and don't want them to completely open the books and do a full and complete accounting of the place.

I want Congress to investigate the Fed, always have, it's a racket and needs to be exposed, but do it legally, not through various illegal means that people online are purporting works, when in fact, just gets you in more trouble. As there is no reason that a bill with that section 411 nonsense to be stamped on it to be taken out of circulation EXCEPT that it is a defaced, and damaged bill and would be replaced with a crisp new one, not because of the words themselves stating that it's being redeemed in "lawful money"

If you want the Federal Reserve to be investigated, do it right, write to your Senator, your Congressman/woman, write to the newspaper, be civil and demand it in a calm and rational way, enough people do THAT and maybe we can get to the bottom of this, but not with harebrained schemes...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Part of it came from the Books (Secrets of the federal reserve/Mullins, They own it all( including you), MacDonald and of course Creature from)

There is also a web forum that came up on my search that tells how the banks jerk you around before they cave. savingtosuitorsclub.net.../page2
Another which parallels and condenses the book They own it all www.henrymakow.com...
Will add the rest as I find them.
www.21silver.com...
uscode.house.gov...
There is also a pdf of something called Top secret bankers manual w.terryleblanc.ca/SecretBankersManual.pdf

And a 90-ish long page thread on GLP about ending the fed - You can find it it is about 87 pages long and started two years ago. I think the snippet about writing on the back of teh federal reserve note is on page 8

Even if I could post a link GLP robobans any computer linking from their site from ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I have no intention of filing a frivolous lawsuit over this.
Beyond my denying the Fed the right to use my earnings to back their ponzi scheme it is between the US Treasury and Federal Reserve Cabal.
Those two titans can fight it out.

I am just a little rock and enough little rocks going in the same direction can start an avalanche.

I would dearly love to see the Fed liquidate all the assests it has stolen from the United States people over the past century to pay for their little party.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

What you don't understand is, but putting that on your money it doesn't restrict anything.. They do what they are going to do, and banks can just close your account.. If it's on a dollar bill say, they remove that "damaged" bill from circulation and replace it with another that looks just like it, you're really doing nothing productive except drawing undue attention to yourself...

It's all based on a mis-understanding of the way the law was written, and holds ZERO value or legal standing, which is why, people need to write to the people that CAN do something about it, Congress..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Please go sit on your chair polishing the teachers apple while the other people stand up for themselves to voice their opposition.
This is from last year. Current enough for you?

-CITE-
12 USC Sec. 411 01/03/2012 (112-90)

-EXPCITE-
TITLE 12 - BANKS AND BANKING
CHAPTER 3 - FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
SUBCHAPTER XII - FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

-HEAD-
Sec. 411. Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation;
redemption

-STATUTE-
Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of
making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal
reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose,
are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United
States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and
Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public
dues.They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the
Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of
Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

-SOURCE-
(Dec. 23, 1913, ch. 6, Sec. 16 (par.), 38 Stat. 265; Jan. 30, 1934,
ch. 6, Sec. 2(b)(1), 48 Stat. 337; Aug. 23, 1935, ch. 614, title
II, Sec. 203(a), 49 Stat. 704.)

-REFTEXT-
REFERENCES IN TEXT
Phrase "hereinafter set forth" is from section 16 of the Federal
Reserve Act, act Dec. 23, 1913. Reference probably means as set
forth in sections 17 et seq. of the Federal Reserve Act. For
classification of these sections to the Code, see Tables.

-COD-
CODIFICATION
Section is comprised of first par. of section 16 of act Dec. 23,
1913. Pars. 2 to 5, 6 (formerly 7), 7 to 10 (formerly 8 to 11,
respectively), 12 (formerly 13), 13 (formerly 14), and 14 to 16
(formerly 15, 16, and 18, respectively) of section 16 of act Dec.
23, 1913, are classified to sections 412 to 415, 416, 418 to 421,
360, 248-1, and 467, respectively, of this title.
Former pars. 6 and 17 of section 16 of act Dec. 23, 1913,
formerly classified to sections 415 and 467, respectively, of this
title, were repealed by Pub. L. 90-269, Secs. 5, 7, Mar. 18, 1968,
82 Stat. 50.
Par. 11 (formerly 12) of section 16 of act Dec. 23, 1913,
formerly classified to section 422 of this title, was superseded by
act June 26, 1934, ch. 756, Sec. 1(a), (b)(3), 48 Stat. 1225.

-MISC1-
AMENDMENTS
1934 - Act Jan. 30, 1934, struck out from last sentence provision
permitting redemption in gold.

-CHANGE-
CHANGE OF NAME
Section 203(a) of act Aug. 23, 1935, changed name of Federal
Reserve Board to Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

-End-

edit on 7-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: Spelling it out for the non believer.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Please go sit on your chair polishing the teachers apple while the other people stand up for themselves to voice their opposition.

Wow.. Harsh words and not even an understanding, so let's put this in better language maybe you can understand it.. Maybe you will understand when I am done that I am not in favor of the Fed, I oppose it, but in a more, rational way than you are proposing.

1) Yes it is agreed that the Federal Reserve System is broken, it needs to be abolished, that fact is not in question.
2) Yes it is agreed that the Federal Reserve System is a sham operation and needs some light shed upon it.
3) It is not agreed that by simply stamping some words on a check or a dollar bill that you can influence that policy.. hence:

The Federal Reserve Act was written back when the United States was still on the gold standard and the original Federal Reserve Notes were meant as a financial instrument between banks to transfer holdings back and forth, the public was still using coins made of gold and silver and bank notes that were backed by the same. However, in 1933 the United States went off the gold standard and as such United States Notes were issued to replace the older currency. Sometime after that (1971 I think, I could be wrong on the year) the US notes were retired and Federal Reserve Notes became the lawful currency of the United States of America. Are you with me so far?

Ok, now that that is out of the way, there is no such instrument as demanding lawful currency as you can get what is considered lawful currency by just walking into any bank and making a withdrawl, that is the ONLY way to keep your money from being used by the bank to lend out to others, etc. No amount of misrepresented words on a check or a piece of paper money is going to accomplish the same thing.

Now you are saying, "while you and others stand up for themselves", that's admirable, but in this case how you are proposing to do it is futile, so I gave you a secondary option that you totally ignored. Write to Congress (Congresspeople and Senators) keep writing to them until they respond, keep flooding them with requests to "audit the fed" eventually if enough people do THAT then there may be some action, but just stamping your words on things is only going to get you and anyone else who does it in trouble, as the courts have decided that it is worthless to do so.

Finally, you must be aware of why they remove currency from circulation, obviously you missed it the first time I put it so here goes again, it's not the words you write that get it removed from circulation it's the fact that there ARE words that aren't printed on it by the proper authority (in this case the Mint) it is a US Federal Offense to deface our currency, plain and simple, so you are in essence asking people to break the law.

So how is any of that akin to "Polishing the teachers apples" , I can't stand the Federal Reserve System any more than you can, I don't like the way they do business, but I am certainly not going to advocate breaking the law to make a point, when there are at least five hundred different LEGAL ways to accomplish the same goal.

Do you understand now?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Addendum, to my last post as the preceeding was edited.

You are still missing the point, the people that claim that if you just write that section on your money/checks to receive "lawful money" are misinterpreting what "lawful money" is. It doesn't matter if the page you cited was written today, you aren't understanding the term "lawful money" the courts have held that the FRN's you hold in your hands is indeed "lawful money" plain and simple...

It's very much like the Accepted for Value instrument that people were passing off based on a misinterpretation of USC a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Originally posted by vkey08ARE words that aren't printed on it by the proper authority (in this case the Mint) it is a US Federal Offense to deface our currency, plain and simple,

I did point out in the first post to write on the BACK of the note not the FACE so as not to DE FACE the note.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Defacing means front or back.. ie: any alterations to any portion of the currency, not just the "face" or front of the currency..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Last time I'm going to do the work for you.

thelawdictionary.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

face (that is, the physical appearance of written orinscribed characters as expressive of a definite meaning)

Read more: What is DEFACE? definition of DEFACE (Black's Law Dictionary)

The face is not limited to the front.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Last time I'm going to do the work for you.

thelawdictionary.org...

Thank you for proving what i said was correct:

To quote your link:

(that is, the physical appearance of written orinscribed characters as expressive of a definite meaning)

Does not specify Obverse or Reverse, just a face of an item, which on currency is either side.. You're trying to fit the laws to your own vision, which is never a good thing...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join