It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe a new major False Flag Inside Attack on USA is on the way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I think people like Barack Obama and Dianne Feinstein need not create opportunity for themselves. They can simply leave us to our own devices and be confident we'll supply them what they need in due time.

That sounds like a threat!

Well, taken out of context that way, you could sure twist it to sound that way. You're in the habit of picking lines out of a larger message that more than supplies the context....or was it just inadvertent?

The context ...to save others from scrolling up if they don't care to .... Was that as the Patriot Act wasn't written on 9/12, nor were these anti-gun bills crafted the day after the CT shooting. This administration is known for never letting a good crisis go to waste. The point ...butchered by how that quote misrepresents what I said is how unnecessary any false flag would be, since given time, some nutcase will do whatever they might have wanted to do as a false flag anyway.

So why take the risk of being caught in a Government that couldn't keep a secret at any level ......when patience is all they need and current events will supply what justification is required soon enough without their having to lift a finger either way.

I hope that was clearer. After all, I've been among the most outspoken on ATS in recent times AGAINST any stupid talk and ignorant thoughts of violence against the Government to include silly concepts of revolution.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
False Flags really are simply terrorism to move a population and country into a preconveived situation or direction. The first thing to ask I think is what direction do those at the very (economic) top of the all seeing eye Pyramid want for the earth and it's people? To me this isn't a mystery at all. Several things come readily to mind (ignoring the desire of course for ever more money)

1- A greatly reduced population
2- A world government (with them in control)
3- A 24/7 cradle to grave surveillance society
4- A sick and weakened population (for drug/medical etc. profit and little resistance)
5- A defenseless population (must turn to gov, for 'safety'')
6- An uninformed population (easier manipulation)
7- An obedient non questioning population (China is the model)
8- A society where The State is the parent and decision maker (of you and your family)
9- A constantly fearful world ( again Big Nanny's here to protect, just pay us and forget about any privacy)
10- A censored world where only 'correct' thoughts are allowed expressed.

I'm sure I left a few off. So if this is the goal (as I sense it is) what type of events might the string pullers create/aid/instigate to get the Agenda moving? I think the past presents a reasonable scenario (only much multiplied)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I doubt we will see another false flag. With the internetage more mature than in 2001 new methods need to be found.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The American government itself - and everything it does - is intrinsically a false flag.

Because a nation born of genocide, enslavement, and pretense itself is all a farce.

barry itself is a walking false flag! as 'black' as it is 'white' and i would not be surprised if Americans' tax dollars are dedicated to maximizing sacrifice & destruction all over the world in the interest of a few israeli banksters.

Anything and everything is possible, maybe even staging barry's assasination in order to divide & conquer the american masses more efficaceously.

It's just a matter of time before its all done. The whole worlds a 'stage' for these greedy ruthless banksters and their many willing puppets

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
I doubt we will see another false flag. With the internetage more mature than in 2001 new methods need to be found.

The next act I see manning the stage will likely be the 'pandemic' show. (Feb/March?)

I mean you'd have to be a 'conspiracy theorist' (of course, right?) to believe that people in the upper Eye of The Pyramid who appear to hold openly eugenicist mindests and attitudes would ever partner with their cohorts in crime in bioweapons research (who brag about their latest killer viruses) to help usher in their fantasies. Maybe a bit of food scarcity/price manipulation using weather mod, thrown in and perhaps another well timed Frankenstorm/Frankenquake? Oh, I bet they get excited just thinking about the possibilities.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well that was quick
,line up boys and girls time for your injection of a little mercury and aluminum, (never hurt anyone eh?) how about some surfactants to help clean those arteries eh?, a little formaldehyde perhaps (might keep you better preserved). Is this another FF agenda grab right on schedule, looks like there's now a 'flu emergency' in NY, and the governor is taking .....*action*

Cuomo made the announcement Saturday. His executive order allows pharmacists to administer flu vaccinations to patients between 6 months and 18 years of age.

Geez, I cringe when I picture them injecting that stuff into a mal-nourished, already possibly toxicly overloaded inner city 6 month old child. You really have to ask what the program is here at work.

niagara-gazette.com...

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Tecumte because: quote and text added

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
They need another false flag attack badly.

There is too much public resistance to their plans...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join