It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please don't post here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So many more of you posted in my previous threads with words of kindness that I felt like I owed some of you the courtesy of saying thank you. It would have taken too long to go through my past threads to acknowledge all of you

And to all of you who disagreed with me...in threads that neither one of us wrote..thanks for speaking your heart

I want to give you all closure.

My father called me today. While my children were in the room. I hesitated, then answered thinking maybe I'm wrong in my judgement. I was very disappointed to learn that I was not. The conversation, as all are, was steered by the one with an agenda. I know I have nothing to offer him and his wife, yet I could sense his regret. I don't presume to understand the origin of that regret. It was more of a perception of the tone

So that moment brought me to my current state of closure. I could hear in his voice the disappointment of what I have become. And please believe I don't blame him? It wasn't his fault. Maybe my destruction is a product of the media. Or maybe I'm paying for past life sins.
Maybe I'm paying for making a wrong decision in this life that should have been different.

I know there are three things that I can't answer. What I should have done, what I can do better and what I'm going to do next

I do know that none of this is any of your business. Or responsibility. That's why the title says what it does.

So many of you reached out the other times that I tried to be honest while posting that I was shocked. Those who contacted me personally, please believe me that I'm not self destructing. I'm just leaving above top secret because I don't think that I have any more to contribute here. And I have seem from the the opinions of other members regarding America's status that my opinion should be stifled for my families sake

After I post this I will wait one hour, then delete my account. In case deleting an account deletes a thread.

To all of you who fight for life, soldier on

Maybe we will see each other in the wings

Cheers

It seems that deleting an account at ats is nearly impossible, after looking into it. The only option is to log it and most come back.

So be it.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Look some of you need to learn how to tell other people, especially other family member's, to go pound sand.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

You are a product of some of the influence from your Father. If he's disappointed in who you've become. He needs to go take a good long look in the mirror, and ask himself what he could have done better.

Don't use your Father as a mirror. You'll not like what you see, if he has an unkind heart.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
How are you going to be happy if you dont follow your own heart? Of course your father matters...but what you do on the internet should not concern him!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
just keep up the good fight, and try to improve one thing a day.
I have been in your shoes, and made some real hard decisions.
But it was for the best. Hang in there.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its a good thing you CANT delete your acct. Take some time off and come back. Please. You have friends here.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I leave for months at a time and then come back.

No need for your family to know your screen name here.

There have been a couple flamers here that I thought might be my brother, no way to know though...

new topics

top topics

join