It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illustrated War Prayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Please note that there are some images that you may not want to see here. Very chilling.

I'm not taking sides on this one but rather posting the vid to show that it really doesn't matter who is at the border, knocking to come in. This is about the real casualties and lasting destruction that is left behind when the soldiers move on to the next target. And by this I mean ALL soldiers. It doesn't matter if it's over there or right at home does it?

This is what's coming...again.

TPTB will play their Global Chess Match, move their pawns around and around until the opportunity arises to cross the threshold into someone's home that usually has nothing to do with the grand scheme of things and most likely won't know why there are guns pointed at their children's heads.

And then there is the obvious message behind the pictures...revenge. If this isn't enough already.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain;

help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it —

for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

One response to the vid caught my eye:
"Now this is just plain wrong. You do not become a tyrant to defeat tyranny."

This vid just makes me even more tired than I already am.

Peace to all.

edit on 6-1-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All of you who support either Israel or Palestine have been mind controlled.

You will not realize this now but one day you will.
edit on 6-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow..... Times have changed and the world has come a very long way from:

I think I liked the world a lot better when Hymns and Inspirationals didn't leave me remembering anatomy charts and thinking TMFI.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Agreed but,

Our past in the West has a history of glorifying war. I think it's time that more and more people see the real costs of war. This vid does just that IMO.

Peac

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Whether Israel has the right to Palestine or not; They have NO right to oppress to such extent, and this is overlooked when most people speak of the Israeli-Palestine issue. Why is such oppression allowed? do you really blame Hamas for fighting back such oppression? what would you do if you lived under such circumstances? wouldnt that radicalise you?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
All of you who support either Israel or Palestine have been mind controlled.

You will not realize this now but one day you will.
edit on 6-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

Under their reign, Jews were prohibited from owning guns, just as they were prohibited from doing many things. They were Enemy combatants, same as Japanese and Germans in America (300,000 put into camps)

Jews, who were enemy combatants and declared war ON Germany- See London Times Headline 1933 (Judea Declares War ON Germany!!)
WW2 Spread Communism TO 11 nations…that was the plan all along, in addition it gave US world Govt via the UN and stole Palestine for European Khazar Jewry.

Attempt of the Marxification of America into a Marxist/Judeo-Freemasonic Dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Whether Israel has the right to Palestine or not; They have NO right to oppress to such extent, and this is overlooked when most people speak of the Israeli-Palestine issue. Why is such oppression allowed? do you really blame Hamas for fighting back such oppression? what would you do if you lived under such circumstances? wouldnt that radicalise you?

I hope you're not addressing me because I stated quite clearly in the OP that I have no side to take on this vid. It's the victims of any war, anywhere, anytime and over anything that I am addressing and the ones who really pay the cost of such acts.

Those kids in the vid could be from any region of the World.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by RizeorDie

I hope you're not addressing me because I stated quite clearly in the OP that I have no side to take on this vid. It's the victims of any war, anywhere, anytime and over anything that I am addressing and the ones who really pay the cost of such acts.

Those kids in the vid could be from any region of the World.

Peace

The law-abiding, legal gun owners of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, would also bear witness to the savagery of which those in uniform are capable.

“Few Americans realize that on February 28, 1993 when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (“BATF”) agents in National Guard helicopters zoomed in on the Branch Davidians’ church and home, Mount Carmel Center, they did so with guns blazing, like Americans raiding a Vietnamese village in that far off war….These agents shot wildly and threw grenades at the building for more than an hour, even as Davidians called “911″ to beg for a ceasefire….For weeks the FBI sabotaged negotiations through lies, threats and insults, destruction of property, shining of bright lights, blaring of loud music and violent sounds, and terrifying helicopter overflights and fake tank rammings….Their goal was to destroy the building and its damaging evidence, even if that meant the massacre of dozens of men, women and children, all witnesses to the brutal attack….On April 19, 1993, the FBI used its tanks systematically to turn Mount Carmel into a lethal fire trap. Tanks collapsed the trap door leading to the underground tornado shelter and all three staircases. Tanks rammed a concrete room sheltering dozens of Davidians until the ceiling collapsed, killing women and children before the fire. Long booms saturated the building with flammable gas, probably mixed with flammable solvents…Attorney General Janet Reno and the Justice Department were not content with murdering 82 Davidians, 61 of them women and children. They were intent upon prosecuting and punishing the few survivors whose “crime” was defending themselves against an unprovoked paramilitary assault.”
I agree 100% anywhere in the world

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You're right of course. I suppose even I'm just a little put off sometimes by graphic coverage I'm not ready for by having gone looking for it myself over something. The world probably could benefit by everyone seeing it and the coverage of it as it really is though and not the cleaned up/sanitized video game shots or suspiciously clean bodies with proper little bullet holes the media normally deems fit to display on any conflict around the world.

Errr.... I just found I hadn't flagged this. (I've corrected my oversight...lol) S/F!

Great thread as always, Jude!

edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by jude11

You're right of course. I suppose even I'm just a little put off sometimes by graphic coverage I'm not ready for by having gone looking for it myself over something. The world probably could benefit by everyone seeing it and the coverage of it as it really is though and not the cleaned up/sanitized video game shots or suspiciously clean bodies with proper little bullet holes the media normally deems fit to display on any conflict around the world.

Errr.... I just found I hadn't flagged this. (I've corrected my oversight...lol) S/F!

Great thread as always, Jude!

edit on 6-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I still remember watching those recruitment vids when I was young. All the Glory, Heroic deeds, Patriotism, girls swooning at the site of a uniform....

And then the movies. John Wayne sure made those young boys rush out to the recruitment centers.

Then slowly came the results seen with soldiers returning home without limbs or minds or not returning at all. But that was all one sided wasn't it? What about the crimes committed over in the war zones by the soldiers themselves?

And now we have kids playing at video game style terminals, pushing buttons and killing thousands with animosity of drone attacks. My point being that these people should see what their actions roll out in real life. This vid shows a little.

My other issue is the 'prayer' and how it feeds the machine of war even after looking at the victims. "They kill ours, we must kill theirs".

What's the answer? I don't know. Disarm the entire Globe, lock up all the elite, generals and politicians and start over with a day of reckoning due to any elected official that does not stand for the betterment of all.

In my dreams...I know.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's funny you mention John Wayne. My dad only broke down a couple times about his time in Vietnam while he was alive. Though he specifically cited 'The Green Berets' as one of the movies his generation grew up on and prompted him to volunteer in before he got draft status. 2 tours in that place and training to go for a 3rd when the draw downs began....and he told me one night that the images they were given as teens about White Hats and Honorable Conduct in warfare is what he thought led to a lot of the guys coming back so badly messed up. Everything they thought they knew and believed in was basically stomped out of them in the first month over there...and turned inside out to something dark by the end of a year.

I wonder how true that holds now among the people predisposed to volunteer for service regardless of what is happening in world events? I've wondered some. It sure wouldn't be a BAD thing to see the true face of war. It's not ghoulish when it's being done in our name and Hollywood is as graphic as most supporting it ever see for what it does.

top topics

join