It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Federal Reserve ... going Out Of Business ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It would be a great re-boot for us as a nation if this were true...but I have my doubts.

"IF" it is true about the events leading up to Sept 11, 2001 then the Fed and TPTB had a plan. If this is coming around again, I'm hedging my bets that they have another "plan". It might not be violent, but rest assured, these predators are not going to go quietly into the night. They will still be behind the barbed curtains, pulling the strings and controlling the paths of not only the Gov, but the people as well.

S&F for hope though...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
I am so very glad to see this thread getting the flags it needs. All members need to keep the momentum up with this and the One peoples Public Trust.

The silence is deafening from the MSM propaganda machine

I want to believe..............that the days are numbered for this disease that has gripped the planet.

S&F

well one way or another their days are numbered, under the current economic situation. you can only run the scam until several things may occur. the consumer spending based, fractional reserve banking model in which we live in, begins to falter due to the debt becoming too high for the "consumers" of the world. when this happens and it is very much already, it starts the collapse clock ticking because you cannot have consumers making debt, if they are broke and not working.

i think what we must be vigilant of, is after said collapse, which could be slow and drawn out, or more rapid, that we don't get fooled again. we must make sure the same careless bastards don't try and start another debt based system of servitude, under some disguise of change.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

I'm pretty sure the federal reserve has broken alot of laws regarding theft and considering the amount of money it's been printing and stealing from our future children. Continuing to print money we don't have the gold to back which will ultimately lead to our government and our citizens not being able pay their bills and our nation and our land gets sold to other nations to pay our debts. These other nations are already calling dibbs on what areas of the country theyre going to lay claim to.
edit on 7-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: typing gremlins

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the info OP. S&F.

I've got my reading material for this evening. I'm somewhat skeptical but will reserve judgement until I've digested the material.

It's worth stating though that the US is not alone The same playbook with regard to central banks has been done repeatedly around the world. It's so sad that through fictional money and debt yhe entire world has been enslaved.

As an aside, was not the Fed legislation pushed through in December 1913, if so wouldn't that make it currently 99 yrs and a few days as opposed to 100 yrs.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

17. Establishes peace throughout the world.

Um......just no. It all sounds so nice, until you factor in the Military Industrial Complex.

Not gonna happen. But thanks for the love in. That group hug sure felt nice.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe at this point we should have mods merge threads or something.

My thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

All are related to the same topic, and I'm very pleased to see it here on ATS being discussed with such a passion.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
how do you eliminate debt, forgive it. its that simple.

obama and his team should be going around the world to all its creditors and asking for debt forgiveness and it should be forgiving debt also.

in return there has to be something that creditors will accept, in appreciation for this forgiveness. oil rights, technology, trade rights and favours etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
the beast would never allow it's daemon grasp to be removed from the back of the tax payer..
the beast will stop at nothing to keep the jet streams flowing w/ tax payer money.
the beast controls the worlds gold supplies.

the only solution - build a better beast trap.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have a few very simple questions. Not looking for a debate or an argument....

1. Does anyone responding to the original post work for the Fed?

2. Can anyone tell me in just a few non-sarcastic words, without the aid of Google or Wiki what the Fed does?

3. If the Fed was abolished. Can anyone tell me who would supervise and regulate your banks?

Thank you,
Dog.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

either the federal reserve kills the government or the government kills the federal reserve.

Or they both team up to blame the American people, which is usually the case.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
there is an announcement from Capitol hill of the possibility of abolishing the IRS.

coincidence?

read about it HERE
edit on 7-1-2013 by tgidkp because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm suprised in my many years of research and perusal to these kinds of matters, I've never came across this NESARA legislation.

I went and did some quick research into it and I'm not finding anything that shows that this has been taken anymore seriously than the local level. I can't find any politician or act of congress or anything that enacts any provisions of these "laws" nor can I even find an mention of it in any area of politics.

It seems to me to just be a great idea that people are looking to find supporters for. Now, I'm not against that by any means but if that's the case and this law hasn't seen any real light of day. Then that would negate about 50% of the OP's claims of progress and enactments of this law..

So, what's the deal? Am I missing something? Like I said, I didn't do a lot of research but I would think that in at least 15 minutes of research I would at least get one serious article from one serious source..

Anybody having the same issue?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodsDog
I have a few very simple questions. Not looking for a debate or an argument....

1. Does anyone responding to the original post work for the Fed?

2. Can anyone tell me in just a few non-sarcastic words, without the aid of Google or Wiki what the Fed does?

3. If the Fed was abolished. Can anyone tell me who would supervise and regulate your banks?

Thank you,
Dog.

I don't work for the FED and am not worthy enough to give you all the ins and outs of what the FED does but I have some VERY good links describing them. Check it out. easy to read and straightforward.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

www.thisnation.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
there is an announcement from Capitol hill of the possibility of abolishing the IRS.

coincidence?

read about it HERE

Awesome link. Loved the article.

I just wanted to rain on your parade a little bit. Not to be a downer, but this kind of legislation is introduced over and over again and has been for the last 30 + years or so. I wouldn't give it much credibility if I were you. There's MANY conservatives that want an abolishment of the fed and a simplification of the tax code. Unfortunately, it's mostly for more nefarious purposes than what you or I would want it for.

So, Coincedence? Highly doubtful. However, It's good to see that our politicians are still putting up the good fight and maybe as time goes on, more people will understand why it's necessary and right.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

coincidence?

read about it HERE

Great thread, ya need to fix your link though, it's a link to flag the thread, and artifically inflate that flagging number by click..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
check out the new press release... Wonder if its related?

www.federalreserve.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Federal Reserve...The Greatest Evil Ever Perpetrated Upon the American People![/url]

The Federal Reserve; it is not a U.S. government bank; it is not controlled by Congress; it is a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest. The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

Yet, the elected POTUS still appoints its Chairman.
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There are people still buying into the NESARA myth?

It will be implemented when pigs fly.

In other words, NEVER.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
What is scary about this to me is that they are deflating the dollar note...

The only way to "even" the playing field is to take everyone to zero. Will we wake up one morning and find that all our years of work are worthless?

The collapse of the dollar is almost guaranteed. Hopefully when this happens all debt will be null and void.

More likely we will continue to be slaves to the government
We've been hollering about this for awhile. Swap those so-called "dollars" for some silver or gold. Silver is still under suppression/manipulation. Even today, the 7th, it's still low at around $30.14/oz at 6:26pm central time. If there is a transition period you don't want to be holding many dollars. Remember the Weimar Republic? .'Course, you could keep those $$$$ and wipe your butt with 'um. Or to burn to keep warm. Maybe both.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Bildo because: typo

edit on 7-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

There are people still buying into the NESARA myth?

It will be implemented when pigs fly.

In other words, NEVER.
And if it does not happen, those still hanging on to those worthless Federal Reserve Notes are up creek-no-paddle. Fed Res goes, so goes your "dollar". Buy a little silver. Just a few coins could help you a great deal. If I went any further than that I could get labeled as one of them preppers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join