It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you take a ride from a stranger??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Finally, thank you.

Nothing adds up about this. Only thing that adds up...Is trouble.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Also instead of having a family fight here on ATS why not sit down and talk to each other instead of getting people here to try and pick "sides".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Only way to communicate with her is through facebook, she's on it 24/7 and I don't use facebook. That is her lifeline. Either that or she's sleeping. And when you do try to communicate with her, it always turns into an argument with her ingenious intellect words of wisdom. Grant it her vocabulary is superior to mine but trying to hold a conversation with her is pointless, unless you can talk on her level.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by boymonkey74

Only way to communicate with her is through facebook, she's on it 24/7 and I don't use facebook. That is her lifeline. Either that or she's sleeping. And when you do try to communicate with her, it always turns into an argument with her ingenious intellect words of wisdom. Grant it her vocabulary is superior to mine but trying to hold a conversation with her is pointless, unless you can talk on her level.

You know, whatever. I'm done. I've given dad his number. Since I am now persona non grata in your house, and with dad, that's fine. I spent 18 years being that with my 18, what's another month. And no, I don't spend my entire time on facebook. In fact sometimes I go on the Evil Dark Lord Drudge's website, Cracked.com, Buzzfeed, so many many others, and amazingly your obsession, here. But you see Facebook, where a lot of my high school friend's are and past coworkers. Sorry for talking to friends. I tried making them here but you banned me from making them but you got paranoid we were talking about you, remember that? I got so close to them their dogs only quiet for me. Then when I had no one to talk to you went on here and complained about me being depressed. Well what did you expect, you made it perfectly clear I was NOT to make any friends. Then when I did make friends I got into trouble for that. I went to church, you think it's a cult. Yes, I sleep a lot. That tends to happen when you are on narcotic pain medication. Oooooh, sorry. NOTHING is good enough for you. Nothing. I tried talking to you last night after you called me to talk to you. Then after I responded to you, you told me to shut up and let you do your work. Well, then why did you call me to you? To see if I would respond like a trained dog? Enough with the ***ed games. You come in here and say I won't talk. It's complete BS and you know it. Stop lying, please. Don't call me to talk, then tell me to shut up and go away if you don't want to talk. THAT is pointless!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

If anybody in their right mind thinks that this is safe, you need some serious help. She can take a train or a bus to get to her destination safely without any recourse of her actions. She'll be on the road, change her mind and I'll get the call. What else is new...Whatever, this time she's on her own. I have a life and her and her antics are not going to interfere. Period. She wants to be stupid, she can learn from her lesson.

She's old enough to learn her own lessons. Stop being a massive control freak. Whatever your sister says, you are coming across as one all on your own.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

See.

Massive control freak give me a break.

Because, I'm worried about her safety? number one. Number two verbal abuse and massive control freak, if you tell her get off the computer to do something to prioritize her life other than living off the computer.

Her daughter's doctor told me she's to far gone to help and I guess he's right.

PS Happy...I don't remember calling you an MF, but when you press, you press... You probably pressed me to the point where I didn't want to listen to it anymore and that's most likely when I called you an MF. You take every little word, twist it around into something else, which is exactly what you have done here. I deal with enough from the outside world, that I don't need to come home to it too.

I have a busy day, enjoy your virtual reality world.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Where do you get this idea, that if you don't like the trip that the guy is just going to be nice and take the car off the tow for you?
That's if it doesn't work out. And curious, how do you plan on taking the car off the tow, if the guy refuses?

Do you realize how many things that can go wrong on this trip of yours?

Go the safer route and take a train up there. That's all we are asking.

That's all YOU'RE asking, Not WE, as in you and Dad. I just got off the phone with dad. He finds it hysterical and said the guy should show up to the meeting spot with a Jason mask and a machete to freak you out. He said as long as I call you every day to let you know I'm alive, have a set schedule etc...(which we do), it sounds like I know what I'm doing and he's fine with it. The only one not fine, is you. As he said, you wanted me out, and I'm giving you your wish. If anything, he said you should be happy.
edit on 1/9/2013 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Suspiria

See.

Massive control freak give me a break.

Because, I'm worried about her safety? number one. Number two verbal abuse and massive control freak, if you tell her get off the computer to do something to prioritize her life other than living off the computer.

Her daughter's doctor told me she's to far gone to help and I guess he's right.

PS Happy...I don't remember calling you an MF, but when you press, you press... You probably pressed me to the point where I didn't want to listen to it anymore and that's most likely when I called you an MF. You take every little word, twist it around into something else, which is exactly what you have done here. I deal with enough from the outside world, that I don't need to come home to it too.

I have a busy day, enjoy your virtual reality world.

I pressed? I went to show you the fort I bought Kait for Christmas. Yeah, that's pressing alight. I don't like being around drunks who are so completely drunk they attack you no reason, then claim complete innocence the next day. Sorry, been there done that,over it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well you seem to know what your doing happy. Good luck on your travels. And i also wish you well manhater. Im sure you will miss your sister despite the arguments

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

No I won't. I'm done. Least I'll get my peace back. She says I don't like talking to her, but when I do, it's verbal abuse to her. Whatever.

She sits there says, I order her around like a lap dog, but who everyday asks for me to get your medication? I'm listening???

And do I always get it for you?

That's what I thought.

So, keep twisting.

And who do you think got dad to call you?.....After whining about he's ignoring me...

And who took you to the hospital when you were sick and who visited you?

I am such a horrible person.

If and when I ever get in dire need of being sick and taken to the hospital, you think I am going to be able to rely on anybody? And do you think anyone is going to visit poor ol me? No.

Oh yeah, and the fort.. I told you not now. I didn't attack you. I wanted to be left alone. I clearly remember that.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by TheDoctor46

No I won't. I'm done. Least I'll get my peace back. She says I don't like talking to her, but when I do, it's verbal abuse to her. Whatever.

She sits there says, I order her around like a lap dog, but who everyday asks for me to get your medication? I'm listening???

And do I always get it for you?

That's what I thought.

So, keep twisting.

And who do you think got dad to call you?.....After whining about he's ignoring me...

And who took you to the hospital when you were sick and who visited you?

I am such a horrible person.

If and when I ever get in dire need of being sick and taken to the hospital, you think I am going to be able to rely on anybody? And do you think anyone is going to visit poor ol me? No.

Oh yeah, and the fort.. I told you not now. I didn't attack you. I wanted to be left alone. I clearly remember that.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I'll break this down and it's the last time I'm replying to this thread. I don't think you're horrible. If I did, I wouldn't love you the way I do. As I have stressed in here numerous times. No, you don't like me talking to you. You like perfect complete silence in your house unless you're watching a movie. And that's fine. It's what you're used to. I'm used to noise. I'm used to a TV running in the background, music, etc... There is NOTHING wrong with either. And I have been respectful about it, have I not? I play my music when you're not home so it doesn't disrupt you and you can have your quiet when you come home. I try to be very thoughtful for you and to you. I KNOW you have a hard day, I used to be there. I KNOW how some customers can be. And the boss.

We used to be so close. I don't know what happened to that, but I miss it. I miss talking to you until the late hours.

You called me from my room. I came from my room and started to answer you and got dismissed. I don't know what you call it.

As for everyday getting my medication, I asked, yes, 2 days in a row. Not everyday. You don't want to get it, don't. My life will go on and I will make do. I always tell you appreciate you getting it for me. I give you my credit card so that you don't pay for it. I don't know what more you want me to do.

Ahh, and as for "getting" dad to call me because I "whined" he was ignoring me. I made a comment. One. Wow, I really whined it up. You "got" him? Serious control issues if you can order our father around to "tell" him to call me. You can I both know he texts and calls you every evening. Every evening. Without missing a beat. I've even asked you a few times to pass messages along for me. It's well known some parents play favorites, we ALL know in this family that you are dad's. It's fine. The entire clan knows it. It's not like it's secret of the month club. Believe it or not, he knows we do not mix well when we're under the same roof and even he can't wait until I move out so the phone calls can stop.

I know what happened that night with the fort. You have NO idea how bad you get when you get drunk. Why don't you ask dad. You need help. Serious help. I love you and don't want to see you kill your live like Pop did. Or am I burying another loved one due to alcohol abuse?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Anyybody got the contact info for DR. PHIL??

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
** Closed - pending staff review **

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join