It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of One versus The Book of Urantia: What is your take on it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Would be neat if someone could make or link a comparison (Youtube?) of Ra Law of One vs Urantia books/theories!

I think Ive seen the spirit science Urantia thingy on YT, its lotsa food for thought!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by consolution

Keep reading. The more you read the Law of One, the more you see. You do everything ing on the first, second, third, fourth, or even fifth time. You always learn something you didn't quite notice before.

I've read the Law of One several times and each time learned something new, and each time, I also found information that confirmed other things I learned independently from the book. I think there would be something to it if 2012 would have actually happened.

I think this quote from recent L/L-Research-Transcripts puts 2012 into the right perspective:

Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet. However, you will find that your population of entities grows more and more interested and fascinated with the reparation of the Earth and the healing of what you call your Mother Earth or Gaia.

The channel source calls itself Q'uo and their messages can be understood as the continuation of the Ra material. The session with this quote can be found here

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I hadn't seen that particular selection. It seems very vague though, like a cheap prediction. Is there more?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You're right. I should have posted the whole question and answer from that session. Here it is and I hope the Mods don't consider this to be too long of an external quote.

G: Thank you very much, Q’uo. I found that very helpful. M writes, “I would like to ask Q’uo what is the fate of the veil on this planet beginning in 2013 and continuing in time thereafter? Will it gradually dissolve? If so, at approximately what rate? Please describe how this occurrence will affect the planet and the third-density entities upon it as much as you can without infringing on the Law of Confusion. Thank you.”

We are those of Q’uo, and we thank the one known as M for this query. When one is, as you are, possessed of physical senses which perceive a physical world, it is completely understandable that you would not necessarily grasp the concept that all apparently solid objects are actually fields of energy. As fields of energy, the closest that they come to matter is small fields of energy within the larger and encompassing field of energy which are called atoms. However, from your scientists you have received the information that even these points of matter, so called, are in fact energy fields, that matter has never been seen by your keenest telescope. Rather, it is the path of energy that is seen. And you know from your scientists that an atom consists almost entirely of space. We mention these scientific facts to you so that you may begin to wrap your mind around the concept of the nested densities of the creation.

Third-density Earth is nested within fourth-density Earth. It is not the same Earth as fourth-density Earth. Third-density Earth will not become fourth-density Earth, any more than first-density Earth became second-density Earth, or second-density Earth became third-density Earth. These densities are nested in such a way as to occupy the same area or influence within space/time and time/space, held lovingly by the overarching energy field of your sun.

Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet. However, you will find that your population of entities grows more and more interested and fascinated with the reparation of the Earth and the healing of what you call your Mother Earth or Gaia.

Those who incarnate at this time upon Planet Earth, that is, after 2012, will be those whose experiences in other incarnations have carried with them an element of adhering karma because of the destruction of their Earth whether it be this Earth and the destruction of Atlantis, or Maldek, or Mars, or several other Earths that created an uninhabitable third-density planet and thusly needed to finish third density upon Planet Earth. There are quite a few millions of those who feel that desire at this time to be part of the healing of the Mother. And there is great joy in contemplating that healing.

Fourth-density Earth is an entirely different sphere, within which third density is nested. And as fourth-density light becomes that which your sun is capable of offering, that fourth-density Earth shall more and more become populated by those from third-density Earth who have graduated in a positive sense and wish to move on. It will be a long time before entities who are inhabiting third density will be able to see entities of fourth density. However, they are as real and as physical, shall we say, to themselves and to fourth-density Earth as you are to your Earth.

We realize that this is one of the less comfortable or naturally obvious concepts having to do with the concept of densities. It is natural for a person to think that this same Earth upon which your feet make footsteps shall become fourth density and that on this same Earth, fourth density shall take place. However, we would suggest to you that it is much like wanting to take your physical body with you when you pass from physical life upon this planet and hoping to drag what this instrument would call this chemical distillery of a body into fourth density and attempt to lug it around when everyone else is dancing with a much lighter and electrically driven rather than chemically driven body.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Now that makes more sense. It sounds like "Ra" was implying that the 4th density is an electromagnetic world, the ghost world.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
Would be neat if someone could make or link a comparison (Youtube?) of Ra Law of One vs Urantia books/theories!

I am bumpin' this up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by consolution
reply to post by smithjustinb

There aren't many books that I read more than once. The Law of One is one of them.

Just because nothing spectacular has happened outwardly on the 21st I wouldn't say that there is nothing to it. Right in the first session Ra gives the following answer:

1.8 Questioner: Can you comment on the coming planetary changes in our physical reality?

Ra: I am Ra. [...] The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

So the harvest wasn't intended for 2012?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by consolution

Originally posted by minnow

I am bumpin' this up.

Thanks!

I would do it but i cant find anything much on Ra Law of One, on what exactly it is as far as scientific theory

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was guided to the Urantia book from my reading of the Book of Daniel. It seems to confer that the book of Daniel's depiction of Lord Michael is correct and that during the tribulation Lord Michael will stand up and will balance the books for the Elohim and reclaim this planet.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So the harvest wasn't intended for 2012?

As far as my understanding of the Ra material goes harvest is an ongoing process in which entities ready for harvest leave their bodies (in mostly pretty normal ways) in a fading 3rd density earth and if part of the 4th density positive group take birth again on 4th density earth which is "fading in" right now.
edit on 7-1-2013 by consolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

I would do it but i cant find anything much on Ra Law of One, on what exactly it is as far as scientific theory

Ra states in some places that the works of Dewey B. Larson (Reciprocal System of Physical Theory) are able to express certain concepts of the Law of One. Ra often uses the terms space/time - time/space.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
I was guided to the Urantia book from my reading of the Book of Daniel. It seems to confer that the book of Daniel's depiction of Lord Michael is correct and that during the tribulation Lord Michael will stand up and will balance the books for the Elohim and reclaim this planet.

Thanks for this information. Please elaborate if you like.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Bump.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Bumping doesn't work on ATS. It takes more than one post to get it back onto the top ten of the active threads list. You'd nee five people to bump, at least. And bumping falls under the one-liner heading, which isn't allowed.

Keep working on the Law of One stuff, in the meantime. There's years of research in that material.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Alright
back to work then ...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

From the Book of Daniel

English Standard Version (©2001)
“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

From the Urantia Book

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

What book??
edit on 8-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The Book of Life.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The Law of One is a channeled material & the Urantia Papers (original name) are not.
Urantia goes against channeled mediumship performances (see my first post), & the 'Ra' series say this of Urantia:
lawofone.info...
But Urantia says we are a quarantined planet due to the rebellion of our ex-Planetary Prince, now the Devil, who is behind the 'Ra' Law of One. The real disloyal material is 'Ra', the Devil.
However, 'Ra' gives interesting & important scientific info, like that animals eventually become humans in future stages of evolution, but I don't know if this is true.
Urantia, page 1107, paper 92, section 4, paragraph 4 (emphases in the original):

(1007.4) 92:4.4 There have been many events of religious revelation but only five of epochal significance. These were as follows:
(...) 1.
(...) 2.
(...) 3.
(...) 4. JESUS OF NAZARETH.
(1008.2) 92:4.9 5. THE URANTIA PAPERS. The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete. All other celestial ministrations are no more than partial, transient, and practically adapted to local conditions in time and space. While such admissions as this may possibly detract from the immediate force and authority of all revelations, the time has arrived on Urantia when it is advisable to make such frank statements, even at the risk of weakening the future influence and authority of this, the most recent of the revelations of truth to the mortal races of Urantia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join