It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sandy Hook, Arizona, and Aurora Problem-Reaction-Solution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is Sandy Hook, Arizona, and Aurora Problem-Reaction-Solution?
I suspect these were blackops(Loony tunes-like timeline,multiple gunmen,factual inaccuracies,etc)

Does this look like Hegelian dialectic to you?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Personally, I think everyone here knows this to be true. Some who defend against this do it for nefarious reasons. Some are merely mentally deficient.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No it's just an amazing coincidence that all this gun ban legislation came right after each incident.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Regardless if it was intentionally planned or not, the public's reaction to it certainly fits the model.

Sometimes I think people jump (myself included) to quickly to point a finger at some clandestine operation. Let's think for a moment: why would some nefarious group need to plan and carry out a mass shooting when there already are crazy people that'll do it on their own? The public's reaction and the demand they place on the government and media plays straight into the model outlined.

In other words, some shady secret group doesn't have to plan these things out -- because they'll happen on their own. The people that might want to plan these things know that the politicians and the media will exploit it for them.
edit on 4-1-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

not quite sure I do believe but the fact that two shooters fathers had to testify in the Libor investigation is really interesting to say the lest what are the chances of two mass murders fathers being in a Libor investigation? I bet its somewhere in the realm of winning the super lotto and mega millions in the same week add in the inconsistencies in the stories and how a news media outlet producer was about the run the story about the Libor scandal and his Nannie decides to kill his children then cut her own throat.
edit on 4-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Some valid questions would be; can a person's mind set be manipulated? Does society play a role in the mental development of an individual? Could society itself be geared to follow a certain path? Could drugs be used to produced a specific mindset and then be affected with these and other stimuli? What are the answers to these questions? If the answers to these questions be yes, anything is possible and any conclusion can be reached, No?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe the LIBOR thing was debunked......
The control of the bulk of the media is key....they can pull kops or take advantage of incidents that happen.....
With such control, reality is easy to alter for the man on the street.....
Rumours injected here and there, false "facts" posted or printed spoken on the TV become "reality" for those who
do not pay attention to details....
The economics and the manufactured crises keep people distracted and in fear.......
A little push here, or carefully crafted story there, can move the nation to act in unison......
Whether real or manufactured, everything is taken advantage of or buried....

new topics

top topics

join