It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group Dominates Bloomberg Billionaires Index

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

See...this is what gets me about these kinds of articles.....they are meant to inflame class envy and warfare!! People hold up the Bilderberger group as if it is something nefarious and against the best interests of society, at large, simply because no one officially knows what goes on there. Articles like this one, on the surface, do NOTHING to help that perspective.

However, ultimately....according to this article, they are only listing 6 billionaires who can be tied to the Bilderberger group and 3 of the 6 have attendance dates listed in the 90's!!

Bloomberg Billionaires Index

Oh, and please take note that there isn't a single Rothschild on the Billionaire list.....
edit on 4-1-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

See...this is what gets me about these kinds of articles.....they are meant to inflame class envy and warfare!! People hold up the Bilderberger group as if it is something nefarious and against the best interests of society, at large, simply because no one officially knows what goes on there. Articles like this one, on the surface, do NOTHING to help that perspective.

However, ultimately....according to this article, they are only listing 6 billionaires who can be tied to the Bilderberger group and 3 of the 6 have attendance dates listed in the 90's!!

Bloomberg Billionaires Index

Oh, and please take note that there isn't a single Rothschild on the Billionaire list.....

Also the "Bilderberger's" don't call themselves Bilderbergers. I have strong doubts that the people pointed to on that list are all Bilderbergers either. have they been pictured at the meetings?

It would be nice if this was true. Not because it would show that Billionairs are nice people, but because it would confirm that the group exists, and that the members can't just say that we're hunting for something that doesn't.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Haven't the Rothschild family systematically given pretty much all of their positions of power to non family members as of late? It seams to me that so much information on their family ties and actions has become public that the family as a whole is jumping ship and no longer is a part of the equation.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaenasDestiny
Haven't the Rothschild family systematically given pretty much all of their positions of power to non family members as of late? It seams to me that so much information on their family ties and actions has become public that the family as a whole is jumping ship and no longer is a part of the equation.

Interesting that you think this... Can you provide links to where you read this??

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Pretty much only the newly monied are on this list - thus no Rothschilds or royalty. All those people have institutionalized their wealth in trusts, shell corporations, numbered Swiss accounts, private vaults. The REAL wealth is concealed - Bloomberg only has access to the folks who stil lhave their wealth out in public.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
Pretty much only the newly monied are on this list - thus no Rothschilds or royalty. All those people have institutionalized their wealth in trusts, shell corporations, numbered Swiss accounts, private vaults. The REAL wealth is concealed - Bloomberg only has access to the folks who stil lhave their wealth out in public.

ganjoa

I disagree with all respect... Bloomberg Index looks at everyone and includes private assets.

Also, direct from their site (see my Bloomberg link in the original post):

Family members often hold a portion of the billionaire’s assets. Such transfers don’t change the nature of who ultimately controls the fortune. As a result we operate under the rule that all billionaire fortunes are inherently family fortunes.

This accounts for trusts, shell corps, etc.... It is all about control. This is also something that the wealthy teach their children in Finances 101.... It doesn't matter who legally OWNS an asset....what matters is who exerts CONTROL over that asset. In fact, most wealthy don't like for ANYTHING (or very little of real value) to be in their own legal name.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

We shall continue to respectfully disagree.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
I disagree with all respect... Bloomberg Index looks at everyone and includes private assets.

The richest people on the planet are far richer than the people listed here.

How on earth does anyone expect me to swallow the line that a poxy South American communications company, a few years old, can possibly create more wealth than the centuries old, privately owned institutions like the federal reserve, and the bank of England?

Bloomberg index equals complete joke, wake up!

new topics

top topics

join