It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dear American Friends, what is wrong with the USA?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I do not personaly know the guy's from The Band but last summer I ran into old friends and partied my ass off with The Guess Who. The Bass Player and Drummer are original and the New Singer is Outstanding.

These Guy's were actually talking about going to China...LOL! Hey...at least it pertains to this China Topic!

My Name is very much connected to the concepts in the Hemisphere Album as a CT scan has revealed I have a very dense and complex interconnection between my Right and Left Hemispheres. This means I can be a Musician and also be able to do Calculus. LOL!

The guy's in Rush do not take themselves seriously in any way and one quickly finds them frowning if a person should start talking and asking questions about the meaning of this song or that. These guys are more interested in watching a game on TV and having a Beer.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ironically, as a Canadian, I'm one of those uplifting voices he refers to, it's better than cross border shopping!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
where are you getting your information ? the internet ?

The US has serious issues, but in my day to day life I see more good than bad

cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Godspeed America. Godspeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What I'm saying is that you, the American citizen is the seat of power and of historical transformation as causal free will agents of progressive change. It's all in the outlook where life if what you make of it, and so I'm happy to hear that things are good.

If everyone started to just take on a new outlook, then it would be a whole new ballgame.

I see an era of extended growth, and newfound prosperity and possibility - as if the wind of something we all thought we'd lost for good (in America), like that we enjoyed in a pre-911 era, is blowing again, however subtle might be it's historical causes and effect.

You are like the wind in the flag.

May it blow again proudly.

With love, from Canada.

NAM

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The problem is the american citizen doesn't care.

As bad as things seem to be life is still to easy for most, and these chairs today are so comfortable.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join