It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annun-aki/Telepathy/Exorcism*Not for critics*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First of all, this isn't for those who are simply going to deny or trash the fact that this happened, I have no proof but the word of my girlfriend and my own. At the end of may, my girlfriend, my friends matt, jason and justin and I went to my house and we all took about a gram of this really rare strain of psylocibin mushrooms (I think they were from vancouver). At the beggining of the trip we started to play a bit of grand theft auto and Matt was starting to laugh hystericaly to the point where he started crying. For some reason high noise levels and distrubances really bothered me so I asked him to turn it off. The typical caleidoscopic visions began to kick in however a strangealmost dark cloud was surrounding the living room. I turned to my girlfriend and her eyes almost seemed cat like and communication between us almost seemed impossible. After a while my friend jason (a loud, abnoxious blonde haired, blue eyed fat man) was starting to really get on my nerves. Everyone began to witness the dark cloud surrounding so throughout most of the night jason was almost "banished" to other rooms because of the negative feelings he was inspiring in us. At one point we all went into my bathroom (which is realy small) to smoke a joint. We all sat down and jason was next to the door. All of a sudden jason was really figity and was bumping into Justin. Justin asked him why we was acting so strange and Jason told him that something was drawing into the center of the room and that the bathroom was shrinking. The moment jason brought this to attention we all began to feel this gravitational pull to the center of the bathroom. Within 3 minutes of this happenning, my friend matt began to choke so he stood up and went to my sink coughing uncontrolably. He started to spew up this strange white fluid in mass amounts into the sink, everyone looked up in awe as this happened. Strangely enough matt said he was fine so we exited the bathroom. Around this time I began to feel even worse and a reoccuring question began to pop up in my head..."What is really going on".
Everyone started to act differently and it was as if everyone had began to laugh and make jokes at my expense. I started to feel violently ill and told everyone that I felt as If I was dying, however everyone ignored this and continued having a good time. I proceeded to the bathroom and as soon as i got in I fell to the floor (strangly enough the center) and started to gag. I went to the toilet bowl and vomitted the mushrooms. As soon as i stood up and looked in the mirror I was frightened by my appearence. My eyes seemed as if they were consumed with terror, pain and anger. A good example would be as if fire was circulating around my pupils. My teeth, the canines, seemed to protrude more from my mouth and my tongue began to flap around in a lizard like fashion. I can't completly describe the face but it was really horrifying even to myself. I exited the bathroom and entered my room. Everyone was still laughing so I asked my three friends (matt, jason, and justin0 to leave. They seemed pretty bummed out but they still left so they wouldn't upset me. I then entered my room and told my girlfriend there was something really wrong with me, as soon as i said this a wave of terror flew over her face. She began to notice the lizard like qualities in my face and asked what was wrong. For some reason i felt compelled to tell her i was fine and that i wasn't going to harm her, but in my mind i knew something was trying to overcome me. I went closer to her and she backed up in fear, but that just fed the fire even more and the reptilian qualities became more apparent--(My eyes were very sly along with my voice, my tongue, even though not out of my mouth seemed like it was moving around in a reptilian fashion). She asked me to get away from her and she went in the living room, I still kept trying to reasure her that i was fine even though i knew I wasn't. It was as if something was trying to manipulate my thoughts and words. As soon as i sat on my living room couch my throat felt as if it was swelling up and something was trying to exit. I asked her if it was visible but she said she didn't see anything. All of a sudden this feeling overcame my jaw and I swear if the intervention hadn't occured i probably would have attacked her. A flow of knowledge almost came into her telling her to tell me to visualize white light coming down into her shoulders, through her arms and into my own hands. This positive energy began to calm the feelings of the "lizard". ***Note: Most people call these beings the annun-aki, I am convinced one of them tried to sub conciously take over me by gripping onto my third eye chakra (or frontal lobe in science-schmience). This flow of wisdom into her was telling the lizard that "it wasn't it's time to come out and show itself". Shortly after the first half an hour of intense meditation and concentration (My girlfriend was holding my hands and channeling energy into them) the feelings began to grew worse, at some points when i would break the conncection between me and her slightly, I would lose myself and something began to speak through me, tricking my girl into thinking that she was safe. After a while I stopped speaking all together and tried to force the feelings out by straining every muscle in my body, however this had minimal results. She told me many things that night that I can't fully remember, about the future that is to come, alot of it had to do with a physical manisfestation of these beings and world governments controlled by them. The most amazing and far fetched part of the night was our telepathic communication. At one point when i would speak, pure deception would come out so i was told to be quite and keep eye contact. My girlfriend began to receive all of my sub concious thoughts like......"Wow, i feel tired" or "These things are pissing me off" for example and it continued like a chain. She said facial expressions and the eyes played a big part. I wasn't able to tell what she was thinking so she spoke vocaly.***Note: I wasn't able to communicate at will with her. I couldn't think something like "Hey Jess, Do you wanna grab an ice cream cone". She almost read my current thoughts without me willing it. This almost telepathic communication lasted about 4-5 hours and the drug wore off an hour before all of this began, so don't blame this all on the drug. The purpose of natural drugs is simply here for us to break or even weaken the vale around our 3rd eye for your information. At then end of the night it was as if the annunaki was put to sleep in me. We came to many conclusions some forgoten many remembered. One of the major things was the media. One commercial can send about 30 to 40 subliminal messages to us without us even realizing...most of you know this but it's alot worse then you think. This was only the beggining to what is going on in my life now, Hopefully many of you beleive in omens because they will serve you well on your life path. Many more experiences have occured since that day in not even a duration of 4 months. If there is any of you who know what i'm talking about please reply......I have much to tell.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Those shrooms eh? '___' has been used before to boost psychic powers and control ppl minds. Demons can't take over a person they vibrate at a higher frequency they'd fry you before they even got that close, the movie the exorcist is true but it's an angel that takes her over. Also, plz don't make your post so long it's so boring to read so much at once.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting experience. I am a Christian and have had experiences with the supernatural. I don't claim to know anything about what happened to you and your girlfriend but I would like to know more about what you experienced and what you believe it means. I won't try to bring you around to my way of thinking, that is not my purpose, I only want to see if I can shed some light on what happened to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They can't "fry" me because they don't have the same physical form as we do. I'm pretty sure they are in what we call our sub-concious, 4th dimension. They can't kill nor physically manifest but they can break down a person's values enough to GET them to kill. I'm pretty sure they have been trapped somewhere or somehow for a while. I'm curious to see what happens with the planetery line up quintile, it forms a pentagram. Maybe evil has to be revealed for it to be destroyed....wtv these are scattered thoughts.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dude, you were on drugs.... Ever wonder why these things NEVER happen when you arent on drugs?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I remember reading one of David Icke's books where he related a story of someone who habitually took a particular drug (Unfortunately I can't remember which one). Eventually he started to see certain people with reptilian aspects - not just people he met personally but even those on TV talk shows and news programs. The interesting thing is that it was always the same people.

Originally posted by orfeo8
the movie the exorcist is true but it's an angel that takes her over.

Actually it was the Sumerian God/Demon Pazuzu (another link to the Annunaki).

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Holy crap... I looked at that site about Pazuzu that you linked, Pisky, and this part freaked me out:

the right hand upward, and the left hand downward; the position of the hands means respectively life and death (or creation and destruction).

Now this is totally unrelated to this topic, I know, but whenever I meditate with my palms open and hands facing up, resting on my knees (I don't know the name for this position) for a long period of time, my left hand always slowly turns until it is facing downward. I always thought this was weird, since both hands start in the same position, there's no reason why only my left would turn that way. Now that I read that link, I wonder if there's more to it than I once thought.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A few associates of mine, have been using these drugs thier entire life to detach from reality. They swear that the drugs are gateway to dimensions, astral planes... whatever your word for it is. I suggest for reading you pick up the Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley.

I also wrote a 4 page article once on a particular drug called Henbane that was used by Shamans to travel the planes and visit the dead in Hades. These were trained psychopompics, even the Greeks knew this was the drug of the dead.. claiming the dead in Hades were crowned with Henbane.

Interesting topics nonetheless... but do take care!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
First of all, this isn't for those who are simply going to deny or trash the fact that this happened, I have no proof but the word of my girlfriend and my own. At the end of may, my girlfriend, my friends matt, jason and justin and I went to my house and we all took about a gram of this really rare strain of psylocibin mushrooms (I think they were from vancouver). At the beggining of the trip we started to play a bit of grand theft auto and Matt was starting to laugh hystericaly to the point where he started crying. For some reason high noise levels and distrubances really bothered me so I asked him to turn it off. The typical caleidoscopic visions began to kick in however a strangealmost dark cloud was surrounding the living room. I turned to my girlfriend and her eyes almost seemed cat like and communication between us almost seemed impossible. After a while my friend jason (a loud, abnoxious blonde haired, blue eyed fat man) was starting to really get on my nerves. Everyone began to witness the dark cloud surrounding so throughout most of the night jason was almost "banished" to other rooms because of the negative feelings he was inspiring in us. At one point we all went into my bathroom (which is realy small) to smoke a joint. We all sat down and jason was next to the door. All of a sudden jason was really figity and was bumping into Justin. Justin asked him why we was acting so strange and Jason told him that something was drawing into the center of the room and that the bathroom was shrinking. The moment jason brought this to attention we all began to feel this gravitational pull to the center of the bathroom. Within 3 minutes of this happenning, my friend matt began to choke so he stood up and went to my sink coughing uncontrolably. He started to spew up this strange white fluid in mass amounts into the sink, everyone looked up in awe as this happened. Strangely enough matt said he was fine so we exited the bathroom. Around this time I began to feel even worse and a reoccuring question began to pop up in my head..."What is really going on".
Everyone started to act differently and it was as if everyone had began to laugh and make jokes at my expense. I started to feel violently ill and told everyone that I felt as If I was dying, however everyone ignored this and continued having a good time. I proceeded to the bathroom and as soon as i got in I fell to the floor (strangly enough the center) and started to gag. I went to the toilet bowl and vomitted the mushrooms. As soon as i stood up and looked in the mirror I was frightened by my appearence. My eyes seemed as if they were consumed with terror, pain and anger. A good example would be as if fire was circulating around my pupils. My teeth, the canines, seemed to protrude more from my mouth and my tongue began to flap around in a lizard like fashion. I can't completly describe the face but it was really horrifying even to myself. I exited the bathroom and entered my room. Everyone was still laughing so I asked my three friends (matt, jason, and justin0 to leave. They seemed pretty bummed out but they still left so they wouldn't upset me. I then entered my room and told my girlfriend there was something really wrong with me, as soon as i said this a wave of terror flew over her face. She began to notice the lizard like qualities in my face and asked what was wrong. For some reason i felt compelled to tell her i was fine and that i wasn't going to harm her, but in my mind i knew something was trying to overcome me. I went closer to her and she backed up in fear, but that just fed the fire even more and the reptilian qualities became more apparent--(My eyes were very sly along with my voice, my tongue, even though not out of my mouth seemed like it was moving around in a reptilian fashion). She asked me to get away from her and she went in the living room, I still kept trying to reasure her that i was fine even though i knew I wasn't. It was as if something was trying to manipulate my thoughts and words. As soon as i sat on my living room couch my throat felt as if it was swelling up and something was trying to exit. I asked her if it was visible but she said she didn't see anything. All of a sudden this feeling overcame my jaw and I swear if the intervention hadn't occured i probably would have attacked her. A flow of knowledge almost came into her telling her to tell me to visualize white light coming down into her shoulders, through her arms and into my own hands. This positive energy began to calm the feelings of the "lizard". ***Note: Most people call these beings the annun-aki, I am convinced one of them tried to sub conciously take over me by gripping onto my third eye chakra (or frontal lobe in science-schmience). This flow of wisdom into her was telling the lizard that "it wasn't it's time to come out and show itself". Shortly after the first half an hour of intense meditation and concentration (My girlfriend was holding my hands and channeling energy into them) the feelings began to grew worse, at some points when i would break the conncection between me and her slightly, I would lose myself and something began to speak through me, tricking my girl into thinking that she was safe. After a while I stopped speaking all together and tried to force the feelings out by straining every muscle in my body, however this had minimal results. She told me many things that night that I can't fully remember, about the future that is to come, alot of it had to do with a physical manisfestation of these beings and world governments controlled by them. The most amazing and far fetched part of the night was our telepathic communication. At one point when i would speak, pure deception would come out so i was told to be quite and keep eye contact. My girlfriend began to receive all of my sub concious thoughts like......"Wow, i feel tired" or "These things are pissing me off" for example and it continued like a chain. She said facial expressions and the eyes played a big part. I wasn't able to tell what she was thinking so she spoke vocaly.***Note: I wasn't able to communicate at will with her. I couldn't think something like "Hey Jess, Do you wanna grab an ice cream cone". She almost read my current thoughts without me willing it. This almost telepathic communication lasted about 4-5 hours and the drug wore off an hour before all of this began, so don't blame this all on the drug. The purpose of natural drugs is simply here for us to break or even weaken the vale around our 3rd eye for your information. At then end of the night it was as if the annunaki was put to sleep in me. We came to many conclusions some forgoten many remembered. One of the major things was the media. One commercial can send about 30 to 40 subliminal messages to us without us even realizing...most of you know this but it's alot worse then you think. This was only the beggining to what is going on in my life now, Hopefully many of you beleive in omens because they will serve you well on your life path. Many more experiences have occured since that day in not even a duration of 4 months. If there is any of you who know what i'm talking about please reply......I have much to tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, very interesting your experience --for me. Do you know
local and botanic name of that mushroom?

regards chapo

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i am a christian and i would not take them drugs.

drugs invite demons and bad stuff into your life

next time it happens command the annunaki lizard to leave you in the name of jesus i promise it will flee remind your girlfriend to command the annunaki to leave in the name of jesus christ because next time it happens you probably wont be able to talk like last time

you have nothin to lose

also pray for protection from god and ill tell it will work garantee you it will work

[edit on 27-10-2004 by elliott reid]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
it's not as easy as you think. First of all, the majority of people only pray to god in there times of need of distress. I speak with god all the time because god is what I will her to be, as long as I invision her in a positive way. I'm not saying god speaks back, but deep in my sub concious I here her replys and that comforts me all the time. Religion is such a scam. How can you find faith in a book. when most people go to church to pray, they don't pray to god, they pray to the church. Yeah, with the wave of a hand all of your sins will be forgiven....did you ever think your priests where "sinners" as well. The christian faith is what is going to lead alot of people to their dooms without them even realizing what their actions costed them. Jesus, if he existed, was only trying to bring us a message. Don't pray to Jesus, follow his teachings maybe, but jesus isn't what is going to save you. God is omni present......and is everything. I'd rather keep my faith with the source of all creation. People that shun drugs just don't understand them. People that say drugs are the "devil" and are against god are contradicting themselves, because god created these natural drugs for us to be enlightened.......I'm not saying the flow of knowledge can't be interupted by the negative beings but you can learn alot from drugs...........And btw I am fully aware of how to deal with the annunaki....None of you even know where I stand on the ladder, so with all due respect I won't be needing the help of jesus. If there is anyone capable of understanding, I am called The eternal punisher. You were right when you said drugs can attract demons....because when we go deeper into the 4th dimension or whatever you want to call it, they sense that we are making progress...and if simply one person can uncover the truth about the monotonous purposeless world we live in, the legion may fall. Therefor they attempt to corrupt our minds and make us stray from our paths. BTW if jesus was exactly who we think he was, he definetly ingested some type of natural psychotropimacal drug

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Back in the day, i took '___' (for the 1st and lst time), I saw all types ofwierd stuff. i remember seein this old women with a crocodile head and i saw my neighbours walking through walls.
When i recovered from the trip all was normal again! Wierd stuff... just thought i would let you guys know!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
SORRY HAYOKA

I am an evangelist not a catholic i do not worship the priests i worship god i have a personnel relationship with him

Of course the pastors sin(we dont have priests thats the catholic church) dopey its human nature we just have to keep asking god for forgivenes

and yes god created drugs for a good purpose but satan took them and exploited them to make humans sin

and just out of interest how do you deal with the annuniki
i already no how and believe me it works

JAK

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
HEYOKA, you had an odd experience while tripping. In my younger days, (and they wern't that long ago
) I had many such experiences. Two friends and I got lost in his bathroom for about 1/2 hour. A bathroom which was only just big enough to fit three people in standing.

I know this thread is headed *Not for critics* but I really think that you should remember that you were tripping when all this happened.

I have had friends go to prison because of stupid acts they have commited while on drugs, so I would find it hard to accept your perception that all this was real and I think you should take another look at it.

The best thing about this whole experience (to me) was that your friends could see you were freaked and despite that fact that they were tripping and expecting to spend that time round your house, they left at your request rather than add to your discomfort.

I think you should thank them and apologise.

jack

new topics

top topics

join