It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Watching Afghan Main Military Bases?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
reply to post by Spiro

Thank you spiro i was hoping the thread would start with more mature people like yourself so some good info could be shared around but obviously it got off to a bad start

You are welcome. It does confuse me at times that members of ATS can be so rude. It's plain to see you have started a " thread " to ask a " question " with the intention to have a decent conversation about a subject many here are interested in.

Hopefully more like minded members will pop in to help you out too

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by ItDepends

NOW, I totally get it, when he responded to my first post. If the thread had begun with "I have a question, are our military bases around the world being monitored by Aliens?" I may have initially understood. And, yes, it would be a good question if there was some supporting documentation, which I now realize he is 'asking' US to provide for him. Over and out!! No Ill-intentions!!!

Glad you got there

Much love, be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I would recommend reading about the Minot incident, or visiting Robert Hastings website. Lots of military witnesses for several UFO incidents over the past several decades. Even to the point of disabling missiles temporarily.

I second this motion, beat me to it in fact lol

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Op, my friend

Have a listen to this interview when you get the chance

Outstanding indeed, seen this last month and loved it

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
Op, my friend

Have a listen to this interview when you get the chance

Outstanding indeed, seen this last month and loved it

Be safe be well

Spiro
Thank you for the info
i think there was a episode of unsealed alien files with the 2 soldiers from the 2 nights before this happened saying one of them touched a triangular shaped object in the forrest and he somehow got a burst of information in binary with co-ordinates to some place just off the coast of ireland that suddenly sunk in the 1800's and a message saying continual exploration of human race? Sounds extremely strange to me but very intresting

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I would recommend reading about the Minot incident, or visiting Robert Hastings website. Lots of military witnesses for several UFO incidents over the past several decades. Even to the point of disabling missiles temporarily.

I would recommend doing some research on Robert Hastings history in perpetuating the UFO hoaxes for profit.

The March 1967 Echo flight shutdown has turned into a veritable cash cow for Hastings and Salas. Hastings has stooped to some pretty low stuff to keep the story relevant.

Here is a good start, courtesy of Col. Eric Carlson's son ( Eric Carlson was the base commander in March, 1967) . Echo Flights of Fantasy - Anatomy of a UFO Hoax by James Carlson

Here is another good source...

UFO ICBM/Nuke Connection: Does It Really Exist?

Is there credible evidence that UFO's disrupted the operations of US ICBMs? The facts appear not to support this hypothesis. All documented mishaps and problems have been attributed mostly to human error in dealing with complex systems. The major ICBM weapon systems have evolved solely based on the concepts of system reliability and economic cost factors. Missiles/rockets that relied on liquid propellants and oxidizers gave way to safer solid propellants thus reducing mishaps.

Individuals such as Robert Hastings have presented anecdotal evidence that "strange" lights of an undetermined nature have been sighted over and near US ICBM sites, but he has failed to demonstrate that this phenomena resulted in the operational disruption of our nuclear missile forces. We, as humans, have been quite adapt at disrupting our ICBMs with out needing help from ET.

The wiki entry is entertaining as well. It seems the Wikipedia editors have also grown tired of Hastings nonsense...

Alleged UFO incident

On 24 March 1967, it is alleged that ten of the base's Minuteman ICBMs known as Oscar Flight became inoperative, supposedly after UFOs were seen hovering over them.[18] Personnel who have reported the UFOs include Captain (then First Lieutenant) Robert Salas,[19][20] Colonel Frederick Meiwald, First Lieutenant Robert C. Jamison,[21] and Staff Sergeant Louis D. Kenneweg.[22]

For the record, it should be noted, however, that none of these men actually saw anything themselves, so all of the information in regard to the alleged UFOs is second-hand. In most cases, the information originated with unnamed individuals who have never come forward to speak on their own behalf, making the claims of these so-called "witnesses" impossible to verify.

It's true as well that none of the men listed reported the alleged UFOs within the first quarter-century after the fact. There is also no evidence whatsoever to support the claim that any of the Oscar Flight missiles actually failed in 1967 (or on any other date, for that matter).

First Lieutenant Robert C. Jamison claims to have overheard mention by a conveniently unnamed individual that a UFO had been sighted by Air Force Security Police at one of the missile silos. He never voiced this claim prior to 1992, and it wasn't until 2006 that he decided the incident took place at Oscar Flight, having been persuaded to reach that conclusion by UFO researcher Robert Hastings. He asserts as well that he overheard mention on a nearby two-way radio that a second UFO had been "sighted on the ground in a canyon near the town of Belt

The fact that there is nothing to indicate or otherwise suggest that the slightest iota of reason supports the claims addressed above does not reflect the same dearth of evidence in regard to contrary arguments. It is very easy, for instance, to establish the falsity of the 24 March 1967 date so clumsily recommended by researcher Robert Hastings.

All that's required is the most cursory examination of USAF Project Blue Book records available since July 1967. These records state very clearly that there were no equipment failures throughout Malmstrom AFB on 24 March 1967.

These records have been unclassified since their inception.[34] Add to this the remarkably conflicting details reported by these alleged "witnesses", even between those isolated together within the small, underground capsule of the Oscar Flight launch control center, and the resulting obstacle of utter disbelief becomes excessively difficult for even the most brazenly credulous analyst to overcome.

Malmstrom Air Force Base/Alleged UFO incident

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are threads which contain topics relevant to you're question.
I am not aware of any specific threads in relation to Afghanistan but a military sighting in Iraq does come to memory.

Here is a Youtube clip to have a look at, I am sure there are threads relating to this video, if you are interested a
simple search will provide more details.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok ive been searching google and ive found a website with a post by a soldier in afghanistan stating he and half his platoon have witnessed 2 unexplained objects in the sky...With them being military you would trust them if they say they were not choppers or jets being around this military hardware constantly and also with them being updated on any craft in the area.

www.paranormalunderground.net...

I dont know if he is legit but if he is a soldier it would be hard not to trust him.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Spiro

Thank you spiro i was hoping the thread would start with more mature people like yourself so some good info could be shared around but obviously it got off to a bad start

The thing is though, you could of done a little digging yourself and put up some information. I don't see why you would start a thread, ask others for information when you obviously have the internet and can look for some information yourself to contribute to your thread.

But anyway, I find the disarming of weapons very interesting. I cannt comment on whether the aliens are monitoring bases or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by Spiro

The thing is though, you could of done a little digging yourself and put up some information. I don't see why you would start a thread, ask others for information when you obviously have the internet and can look for some information yourself to contribute to your thread.

But anyway, I find the disarming of weapons very interesting. I cannt comment on whether the aliens are monitoring bases or not.
For 2 reasons, 1 i thought this was a website that shared information freely with people that dont have the time or good resources like most people who post on here to quickly find relevant info for the subject or already know info regarding it. 2, Im useless at finding information relevant to subjects like this i always endup finding fake posts or websites that constantly put up hoaxed info, pics or video's thats exactly why i asked here for people who are actually good at this to hopefully help give/exchange with eachother without me having to research for months on end and come up with nothing helpful accept a long list of time wasting websites.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

For 2 reasons, 1 i thought this was a website that shared information freely with people that dont have the time or good resources like most people who post on here to quickly find relevant info for the subject or already know info regarding it.

Fair enough....

2, Im useless at finding information relevant to subjects like this i always endup finding fake posts or websites that constantly put up hoaxed info, pics or video's thats exactly why i asked here for people who are actually good at this to hopefully help give/exchange with eachother without me having to research for months on end and come up with nothing helpful accept a long list of time wasting websites.

Most of the information on this subject is controversial to say the least. I think most people wuld be stuck in a similar situation to what you have encountered. Even I don't bother anymore because of the garbae which is posted out there. But I do find the disarming of that missile interesting because its one of the only ones I've seen the MSM show and discuss. But even that could be bollox.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Ya i agree its strange that they know (if they are actually doing it) where the missles are, there launch time and the fact that they are nukes? if they really were aliens im pretty sure the tech they use to get here would be good enough to read radiation so why would they also try to disarm dummy warheads? Ive read the russians had a few of the same incidents in the 80's but they tried or DID disarm stockpiles and not single missles which is weird

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Good question...
There are many reports of UFO's around and near military bases, some are better than others.
The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO has got to be one of my all time favorites.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To OP

Here some small story from that area, what will happen as the (barbarian forces) closing day by day may not be entirely about UFO's and aliens, but the ancient culture and civilization hiding there and monitoring closely.

For thousands of years rumours and reports have circulated that somewhere beyond Tibet, among the icy peaks and secluded valleys of Eurasia, there lies an inaccessible paradise, a place of universal wisdom and ineffable peace called “Shambhala” although it is also known by other names. “Shambhala”, which in Sanskrit means “place of peace”, of “tranquillity”, is thought of in Tibet as a community where perfect and semi-perfect beings live and are guiding the evolution of humanity. “Shambhala” is considered to be the source of the “Kalachakra”, which is the highest and most esoteric branch of Tibetan mysticism.

Legends say that only the pure of heart can live in “Shambhala”, enjoying perfect ease and happiness and never knowing suffering, want or old age. Love and wisdom reign and injustice is unknown. The inhabitants are long-lived, wear beautiful and perfect bodies and possess supernatural powers; their spiritual knowledge is deep, their technological level highly advanced, their laws mild and their study of the arts and sciences covers the full spectrum of cultural achievement, but on a far higher level than anything the outside world has attained. By definition “Shambhala” is hidden.

Of the numerous explorers and seekers of spiritual wisdom who attempt to locate Shambhala, none can pinpoint its physical location on a map, although all say it exists in the mountainous regions of Eurasia. Many have also returned believing that Shambhala lies on the very edge of physical reality, as a bridge connecting this world to one beyond it.

The Sanskrit and Tibetan Shambhala has also been identified by no less an authority than Alexandra David-Neel, who spent years in Tibet, with “Balkh” in the far north of Afghanistan the ancient settlement known as "the mother of cities". Present day folklore in Afghanistan asserts that after the Muslim conquest, Balkh was known as the "Elevated Candle" ("Sham-i-Bala"), a Persianisation of the Sanskrit Shambhala.

Tibetan lamas spend a great deal of their lives in spiritual development before attempting the journey to Shambhala. Perhaps deliberately, the guidebooks to Shambhala describe the route in terms so vague that only those already initiated into the teachings of the Kalachakra can understand them.

As travellers draw near the kingdom, their directions become increasingly mystical and difficult to correlate with the physical world. At least one lama has written that the vagueness of these books is deliberate and intended to keep Shambhala concealed from the barbarians who will take over the world. The lama's reference to the barbarians who will take over the world is directly connected to the prophecy of Shambhala

This prophecy tells of the gradual deterioration of mankind as the ideology of materialism spreads over the earth. When the “barbarians” who follow this ideology are united under an evil king and think there is nothing left to conquer, the mists will lift to reveal the snowy mountains of Shambhala. The barbarians will attack Shambhala with a huge army equipped with terrible weapons.

Then the 32nd king of Shambhala, Rudra Cakrin, will lead a mighty host against the invaders. In a last great battle, the evil king and his followers will be destroyed. .

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh it happening but I don't think we can say "aliens" to be exact. I think the proper terminology would be UFO. I think most of these UFO's are controlled by the US and possibly other countries.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by ItDepends

The whole point of the thread is to get information not to give it thats why one of my first words was QUESTION and why my thread title had a Question mark, ive found no other threads asking or giving information about what ive asked and i think there should be one if brave soldiers are being watched and/or at risk

I always respect anyone questioning the existence of intelligent alien beings however, a modicum of research would've answered your question.
There are thousands of videos concerning dozens of different events.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Oh it happening but I don't think we can say "aliens" to be exact. I think the proper terminology would be UFO. I think most of these UFO's are controlled by the US and possibly other countries.

"Most" is a lot different than "all" and all we need is ONE to rewrite history, religion and science. And trust, we have more than just 'one' unexplained event.

It is the consensuses of UFO researchers, investigators and myself, the 'UFOs' seen in and around these missile silos are not of this planet.

Be fairly certain of this, we know what our enemies are capable of and it's not......hovering in oval crafts, traversing faster than the speed of sound and shutting off the switches to warheads.

And besides, we really don't have enemies. We sleep with Russia, Iran, Afghanistan, north Korea, Japan etc...!
The pretense of 'war' is just a ruse to extrapolate funds for the military industrial complex under the guise of security and protection. It's all bogus.
More poppy?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have searched asmuch as the web as i can manage at the moment thats why i made this thread to hopefully get some help, ive read and watched video's about them supposedly screwing around with nukes but my question was are they keeping tabs on our frontline military bases in afghanistan or up to date encounters on military bases. The only info i can find on what ive asked is in a comment i made on earlier last night with a link to a website a soldier said he and half his platoon witnessed strange lights and other things while on tour in afghanistan. Also the only other things i can find relevant to what i asked is american soldiers supposedly finding a cave with a ancient UFO inside that made 8 of US military sent inside to investigate to disappear but that is more than likely BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join