It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Raining (11's) at Your House Like It's Raining (11's) at Mine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Tagging this thread as I'll want to read it all and watch the videos over the week end.

As a sidenote, I couldn't wait for 2012 to end. Not only had it been a very bad year personally but the predictions...Goodness, I just couldn't wait for those to stop as well. And seeing those very numbers you talk about.

I had been seeing 11:11 and other numbers such as 12:34 or 1:11 or 2:22 or 3:33 and so on for a very very long time and I wondered on New Year's Day if that would all stop also. As I haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary on the 1st regarding those numbers, I thought that perhaps, it had to do with all that doom and gloom stuff I kept reading about and that it was somehow influencing me.

Comes the 2nd, I had slept at my sister's the night before, got home, showered, ate a little and then looked at the clock...11:11. And it hasn't stopped whatsoever. Not one damn bit.

So I know that I will enjoy those videos in the op and do thank the op, in advance, for sharing.

Good subject. S&F.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
First I tried to play it off. But 11 was on my digital stove clock repeatedly. It would happen at random times. Something is changing definitely.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

It could be distraction, but it is equally as likely, if not more likely that it is not a distraction.

There are a lot of people named Jesus, even today, lol... really though, as the creator of everything, it isn't a stretch to believe a son of God could have lived in times much, much earlier than the life, death, and subsequent rise from death of Christ... It may be considered blasphemy, but could it be possible that there have been more than 1 Son of God throughout history?

Maybe it's similar to the Matrix movies, where Neo is neccassary product of the system. He is killed, then recreated and killed, recreated and killed, etc... until the time he doesn't die and return to life in a new cycle.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hello SotS! Thanks for the reply!

That's an interesting angle, a possible link to the end of 2012 that somehow stops the phenomena.
that you are still seeing the numbers...

Far out as it may be, it seems as if there is more to this synchronicity than what some would have us believe. I know it must be hard to contemplate for those who have never experienced it. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to constantly see the same number.

Some people who are superior and of infinite intellect will say things like, 'My clock reads 11.11 two times a day, I'm freaked out, what should I do?'. However, there are lots and lots of number combinations possible in a 24hours day, with each hour consisting of 60 minutes - obviously... so why isn't the time 7.43 seen over and over - any other number combination?

That's one of things that makes me feel like there is more to the phenomena than some try to have us believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Several years ago, as I began my "synchronicity" experiences, the 11's and many other repeat numbers or specific sequences that I'd deem as "significant" would seem to pop up a lot.

However, my growth in experiencing synchronicity differentiated way more than I could have expected, including a language I 'accidentally' created out of symbolic actions, sounds, and symbols, combined with synchronization of an ongoing (or just finished) thought or action, or an anticipated thought or action.

It basically got to the point where the things people say and do are the sources of the synchronicities, rather than clocks and signs, like perfectly ad-libbing a conversation within your head with the conversation of someone sitting next to you who is speaking on the phone, as if I somehow know what the context of their statements or questions would be, and when they would say them.

One of the best instances I can think of was when I was watching television, and a recent show was on. I was thinking about something pretty hard, while in my "zone" if you will, and suddenly the character on screen said exactly what I was thinking about. The best part? It totally wasn't in the script! She abruptly said it and what she said was entirely out of context for the scene and the proximal dialogue. The actress seemed genuinely befuddled and embarassed by her faux paux to, you could just see it in her expression.. Man I'll never forget that one, I actually got a little freaked out by it and felt bad for her, not that it was even a big deal.

I chalked that one up to thought projection, and thought projection through time as well. Yea, it's #ing real...deal with it ninnies.

While I still get the clocks and signs #, I've basically gained a strange level of telepathy or on the spot foresight, or mind influence, through all of this madness, and you know what, that's all they, and most of you, will ever think of it, simply a madman's delusions. Oh i forgot to add short term memory deletion, as in a group of people experiencing something totally "synchronous" or strange, and then everyone just "re-adjusts" and acts as if nothing happened. They ain't acting though, i confront people when this happens and they seem to have no idea what I'm talking about, despite the OBVIOUSNESS of what happened.

Thing is, they ain't me, and neither are you, and whether you believe me or not, it doesn't really matter, not a fecking cent. I have this whatever kind of sense and I plan on honing it out like a finely tuned machine.

Currently, it seems as though a subconscious part of people know that I have this ability, specifically when i "turn it on" and lately the "unconscious" responses have been about 90% insult and injury.Either a part of them knows, and most people happen to be complete jerk offs who simply hide their #ty personalities, or they're being prompted by someone, or something else that is a total asshole (possibly meself).

I tough it out and ignore most of the unnecessary bashing, but it sure is a bitch to deal with.

edit on 3-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Hmm... I don't have any insight on what you are talking about, but I can say something about short-term memory deletion - even though it isn't really related to the topic here.

Essentially, when I was about 14-15 years old, my mom picked me up from a school basketball game. We lived on about 8 miles from the school and the ride took about 10 minutes.

On a 2 lane 'highway', about 3 miles from home, we both noticed something very very odd. About 200ft off the ground hovered an approx. 3-400 feet long, 100-150ft wide and 80-100ft tall craft. It was solid black with lights spread across it's surface, similar to what a city looks like from above and at night.

There was 1 other car watching where we stopped at. 'What is that?', is the only thing said, other than, 'I don't know, it was there when we came by'.

We watched it for 4-5 minutes before it drifted up and over the horizon of a very close hill. We went home, but only talked about it for a moment in the car.

We planned to tell my brother and Dad what we had seen, but for some reason we didn't.

I asked my mom what my dad said about what we saw. She said, 'I forgot to tell him'. So, we both forgot to mention what, to us, was an incredible UFO sighting. I would like to think if I saw something like that now, I would be able to tell someone.

We never did tell them for years, but occasionally would talk about it amongst ourselves. Finally, when I was about 18-19 I told my dad, but by then it seemed like a fairy-tale - more so than what it may have seemed at the time we actually witnessed the craft in the sky.

I would call it 'selective amnesia' or 'auto-selective amnesia' since we weren't intentionally hiding it and there was no physical reason to have the memory loss in the presence of others.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I would call it 'selective amnesia' or 'auto-selective amnesia' since we weren't intentionally hiding it and there was no physical reason to have the memory loss in the presence of others.

*giggles* Same thing happened to me and OH - we forgot what we'd seen: www.abovetopsecret.com... User ganjoa suggested "self induced hypnotic suggestion" which makes sense, seeing something we couldn't understand, so the brain simply pushed the memory away.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have seen 11:11 many times, but for me, it's 2:22. I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I started seeing 11s everywhere about 5 or 6 years ago, not so much in the past couple or few years, though still on occasion. Instead, I see 1234 or 234, 456, "ascending" numbers very often, along with 444, 555 & more recently, 999. They're shoved in my face constantly, so it doesn't feel or seem like plain ol' coincidence. I think sometimes these numbers have personal associations. The 4s feel calming when I see them, but the 5s make me feel nervous, like something big is coming, good or bad. Funny enough, with the 9s, only first started seeing them a week ago and then two days ago, got a phone call from a number 999-0999 from a strange area code, answered it, turned out it was an advertising department who wanted my business to advertise with them on their website... for 9news. It seemed so strange to me that I actually did, hope this brings in more clients, hoping it was a good sign! lol

I think the meanings are personal, though the "phenomenon" is broad. I think it goes hand-in-hand with people "waking up", on individual & global levels.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I occasionally notice some numbers like 11:11 or 666. The other day something bad happened to a stock I owned. When I checked on it it was down 6.66 percent. It didn't stay at that percentage but that was what it was when I checked on it the first time. That really sucks I thought. At the end of the day I saw 666 again and I thought this is bad. Now if my stock went up 6.66 percent, that would put the number in a very positive light as far as the way I see it.

I thought about waiting until 11:11 to post saying, nope, I don't ever see that number.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

lol... yeah, when certain numbers that would normally seem like bad luck are present in making life better, somehow they lose their negative vibe!

When I started this thread, I wondered if anyone would wait until that specific time to post... threads not completely dead, so maybe we'll see it... maybe not though, since we mentioned it...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Several years ago, as I began my "synchronicity" experiences, the 11's and many other repeat numbers or specific sequences that I'd deem as "significant" would seem to pop up a lot.

However, my growth in experiencing synchronicity differentiated way more than I could have expected, including a language I 'accidentally' created out of symbolic actions, sounds, and symbols, combined with synchronization of an ongoing (or just finished) thought or action, or an anticipated thought or action.

It basically got to the point where the things people say and do are the sources of the synchronicities, rather than clocks and signs, like perfectly ad-libbing a conversation within your head with the conversation of someone sitting next to you who is speaking on the phone, as if I somehow know what the context of their statements or questions would be, and when they would say them.

One of the best instances I can think of was when I was watching television, and a recent show was on. I was thinking about something pretty hard, while in my "zone" if you will, and suddenly the character on screen said exactly what I was thinking about. The best part? It totally wasn't in the script! She abruptly said it and what she said was entirely out of context for the scene and the proximal dialogue. The actress seemed genuinely befuddled and embarassed by her faux paux to, you could just see it in her expression.. Man I'll never forget that one, I actually got a little freaked out by it and felt bad for her, not that it was even a big deal.

I chalked that one up to thought projection, and thought projection through time as well. Yea, it's #ing real...deal with it ninnies.

While I still get the clocks and signs #, I've basically gained a strange level of telepathy or on the spot foresight, or mind influence, through all of this madness, and you know what, that's all they, and most of you, will ever think of it, simply a madman's delusions. Oh i forgot to add short term memory deletion, as in a group of people experiencing something totally "synchronous" or strange, and then everyone just "re-adjusts" and acts as if nothing happened. They ain't acting though, i confront people when this happens and they seem to have no idea what I'm talking about, despite the OBVIOUSNESS of what happened.

Thing is, they ain't me, and neither are you, and whether you believe me or not, it doesn't really matter, not a fecking cent. I have this whatever kind of sense and I plan on honing it out like a finely tuned machine.

Currently, it seems as though a subconscious part of people know that I have this ability, specifically when i "turn it on" and lately the "unconscious" responses have been about 90% insult and injury.Either a part of them knows, and most people happen to be complete jerk offs who simply hide their #ty personalities, or they're being prompted by someone, or something else that is a total asshole (possibly meself).

I tough it out and ignore most of the unnecessary bashing, but it sure is a bitch to deal with.

edit on 3-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

My avatar is from a synchronous "coincidence" experience wherein a pi symbol and a perfect circle, along with an apple shape appeared where they were not present in the original photo.

With that said, id say i am you, because of our synchronicity alikeness, and i challenge you to a duel!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ive been seeing 1:11 2:22 11:11 just last night my son woke me up and i looked at the clock it was 3:33 this the first time anything like this has ever happen me, i had not been on ATS in a few days and today i see this post. Kinda strange

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Haha, nice. Hope you guys go streaming live with the duel... wonder what a duel, under these conditions would look like?

reply to post by ohjeepers

I mentioned the 11.11 phenomena that I was experiencing, because the 11.11's were approaching ridiculousness, as the seemed to be blatantly appearing everywhere around me.

They are not the only numbers I repeatedly experience, but they may be the only ones, aside from 12.34, that are seen as a completed synchronicity equation. I am not the best at describing something that I don't know a lot about, like this, so excuse me if my grammar is poor.

I consider a 'completed synchronicity equation' as a set of recurring numbers that appear as they are meant to, with no further numerology tweaking to reach the suspicious outcome.

I do see number-set patterns that need to be expressed through additional mathematics.

A few of the most common incomplete sets I see are those which double and mulitply:

1 doubled = 2..... 2 doubled = 4..... 124

2 doubled = 4..... 4 doubled = 8..... 248

3+6=9......... 369

2+4=6..........246

2X3=6 ......... 236

2+4=8..........248

2x4=8..........248

etc...

I really don't think much of these, because they are numbers and this is what numbers tend to do... although, I do find the frequency at which they appear to be more than odds would seem to favor.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I am very freaked out 11.11 shows up on all my clocks not once but twice a day.
What should I do to fix this?

Buy 24 hour digital clocks. You will literally cut your problem in half

It's a start right?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just couldn't resist...

New Report on the Phoenix Lights by a First-Hand Witness
esteay812 started this topic 3 hours ago

posts 11

flags 11

Last Post: 4 minutes ago by
esteay812

Just happened to notice it while messing around. nothing groundbreaking, just coincidental - if you don't believe in coincidence, which is silly in it's own right, odds are that I would see my own thread garner 11 flags and 11 replies... although I do not recall ever seeing any of my other threads, or anyone else's threads when they had 11 replies and 11 flags....

also, the thread just above had 11 flags, as did the thread just below... eh, no proof, just coincidence in this incident - say that 10 times fast (just coincidence in these incidents)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
not 11's here
im getting 69's

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ar50f15163.gif[/atsimg]

And it just keeps on going and going and going and going and going going going going....

10:10 11:11 12:34 3:33 4:44 5:55 name it...

I watched the videos. I dunno. I can't seem to make an opinion on this. My heart says there could be something to this, my head says STOP THAT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join