It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Ban / Confiscation = 2013 Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My beliefs are that an armed citizen is a FREE Citizen, once the government takes our only means to defend our self we will no longer be free...... if you want to be a citizen of one of those countries bellow with their dictators be my guess and move over there.

The proposed bills that will be presented have a BAN / CONFISCATION list of semi automatic rifles and handguns, even pump action shotguns.....most of you say that will never happen, etc etc........... BUT What IF? are you ready?

If they tell you you have certain time to surrender your REGISTERED / NON - REGISTERED Guns, if you don't do it, we will prosecute you. Would you surrender your guns to avoid prosecution????

I LIKE MY FREEDOM that's all I have to say about it and I know most gun owners agree. WE ARE FREE because of our 2nd Amendment not because of our "Military" fighting overseas.......our current wars has NOTHING to do with protecting our freedom, its all about controlling the oil and other things.

Those of you anti-gun people are very naive if you thing a gun ban / gun control will do any good.....you can keep holding your PEACE "Signs" in the air and ask for WORLD PEACE like any other dumb Miss Universe out there.

Yes Gun Ban / Confiscation will create a Civil War in the USA.

edit on 2-1-2013 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

It will be a one sided war though. The military, police and government agencies they plan to use are comprised of U.S. citizens. Most of whom have said they WILL NOT obey any order to confiscate weapons or disarm the population. I dont see it going the governments way. But they're more than welcome to try.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarheadFidelis

It will be a one sided war though. The military, police and government agencies they plan to use are comprised of U.S. citizens. Most of whom have said they WILL NOT obey any order to confiscate weapons or disarm the population. I dont see it going the governments way. But they're more than welcome to try.

Yeap THEY CAN TRY it will not be pretty.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder what these keys do
they would fly planes in to buildings, they would kill kids, why wouldn't they just drop a nuke on the lot of you and carry on?

I would like an answer to this one (not been answered yet and I've asked a few times)
You say guns are to protect your rights.....correct? then why have your rights been trampled on for years and you have done nothing? just lots of talk about how they can't take our guns or is it only when your guns are in danger that you will take a stand?
edit on 2-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

pretty sure youre gonna get censored for that pic bud.......might wana change it......

I do however think that trying to take weapons away or issue even more restrictions is a really bad idea

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you look at Illinois and the bill they have introduced and want to pass this week, the civil war will begin on Friday (which is the date the bill is supposed to be made law if all goes according to plan).

So prepare accordingly, especially if you're in Illinois... do all you can peacefully NOW so millions don't have to die in a long and bloody civil war.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The way the US Gov will make the ban happen with out civil war is to make you think you still have the right to own them, pay tax no problem, no tax payed or no registering them, you will fall under the NDDA act, you will simply disappear. Or if you do put a fight the MSM will put a spin on what really happened
edit on 2-1-2013 by bekod because: line edditing

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
I wonder what these keys do
they would fly planes in to buildings, they would kill kids, why wouldn't they just drop a nuke on the lot of you and carry on?

I would like an answer to this one (not been answered yet and I've asked a few times)
You say guns are to protect your rights.....correct? then why have your rights been trampled on for years and you have done nothing? just lots of talk about how they can't take our guns or is it only when your guns are in danger that you will take a stand?

Our rights are violated everyday but once you go towards our right to keep and bear arms = the only means to defend ourselves we will loose ALL of our rights in a second, and become puppets of the government.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you believe half the stuff on this board you are being crapped on from a great height everyday but that dosen't matter as long as you have guns
good outlook.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I wonder what these keys do they would fly planes in to buildings, they would kill kids, why wouldn't they just drop a nuke on the lot of you and carry on?

I suppose that would be a question to put to the leaders of the former Soviet Union.

Why didn't they nuke their own country to kill protestors?

Are you really serious? Does your question really need an answer?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

never mentioned protesters also it was a comment made in jest (you know because of the site we are on
replace nuke with dirty bomb if it helps). It would be nice for the question to be answered, am interested in what the responses will be.

The question

Don't see why that is strange question to ask or why it shouldn't be answered.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Sorry, I wasn't certain which question that you wanted answered. My error.

In answer to your second question, here are two cases where people did not willingly give up their guns:

Ruby Ridge

Siege at Waco

Federal agents were killed in both instances, Federal agents killed unarmed civilians in both cases... but were not held responsible for the murders they committed.

new topics

top topics

join