It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second American Revolution thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Preacher76

I'm curious...

If there was a 2nd American revolution just who would the enemy be? Politicians, liberals, government employees, bankers, people of color, Mexicans, Cops, people we disagree with, rich people, Jews, pointy headed intellectuals, pretty people, ugly people, cripples, Baptists, Masons, skateboarders, etc.

See the problem?

Just who exactly are we supposed to "revolt" against and how do we identify them? Or do we just take our deer rifles out in the street and shoot anyone that gets in our way?

also, a revolution needs leaders; can we count on you Preacher?

Flagged and stared just for addressing these questions.
edit on 2-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
The real change happens when people are willing to change themselves...We are all part of the problem as well as we can be a part of the solution...Our existing system and our governments are mostly made of people like me and you (except of course the super elite on the very top) We didn't order them from Mars! ...So next time you are thinking of a change,start from changing yourself....I know it is hard but sooner we do it easier it will be to deal with.It is already too late,the drug has overtaken 80 percent of our minds...But there is always hope, if there is a will.

Yes! The change has to come from within, that's why I advocate going out in public and giving people a site to go with information. Then they can go further with that if they choose, beyond that it's their choice what they do, if anything. Even the discussion of it helps to cause people to rethink things. The information and desire are the first steps in change of this aspect.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The second revolution will be a compeletly different animal than the first one. The first was for independence from a far away ruling country. The next one will be driven by corruption from our current politics, finance and law enforcement systems from within.

Currently the only real support for a revolution is mostly just grass-roots type of understanding among people that a revolution would be good. But for people to get up and actively fight for it, life will have become more uncomfortable for them. It is a HELL of a lot easier to talk and agree its all messed up, but another thing all together to band together for real action.

Insurgency style tactics will be the strategy of the day in a revolution. A centrally organized effort to form armies of citizens for battle would be impossible while living amongst these forces you are trying to overcome. Success would depend on small independent groups or individuals seizing opportunities to disrupt whatever emements they may be up against with subterfuge and resources available to them until the old systems could not support themselves.

As far as governemnt trolling, I hope they read this stuff. They should be very afraid of what is going on out there because at some point in time their worst fears WILL come true. All of the goverment employee patzies that just do what they are told (police, low level FBI, alltherest,) are more like sheep than the citizens are. They would be the first ones to find out that people are ready to sacrifice to preserve liberty for the next generation. They will have to chose if they will serve the law of the politicians or the will of the people.

I am not afraid to post what I think. I have made no threats. I have broken no laws while expressing my growing hateful and loathsome attitude to the powers that be. Relatives from previous generations in my family have died at war for me to type this, so out of repect for them and future generations I continue to post exactly what I want to say.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Currently we need a revolution of the monitary and political system. New currency. New politicians. 15k people storming the White House demanding all current officials step down and all positions filled by rookies. Nobody who has served in an elected state government position or higher would be allowed to run. End the federal reserve. Money becomes issued by the government. Those are the big ones up front.

Destruction breeds creation.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernForkway26
reply to post by olaru12

Currently we need a revolution of the monitary and political system. New currency. New politicians. 15k people storming the White House demanding all current officials step down and all positions filled by rookies. Nobody who has served in an elected state government position or higher would be allowed to run. End the federal reserve. Money becomes issued by the government. Those are the big ones up front.

Destruction breeds creation.

That make a lot of sense.
Rookies in office would be no better than the asshats we have now, with the divisions in the electorate split along ideological lines. Pure fantasy about changing the global way economics are conducted.

What we need imo is a Benevolent Monarch.

fyi....the seat of power isn't in the Whitehouse, its in the Pentagon! That's your REAL power! The President, house, senate and judiciary all dance to the tune the military/industrial complex plays.

edit on 2-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Rookies would be better in the sense that they dont have any favors to return. Or feel compelled to do things due to tradition or 'thats the way it is'.. Also one of the many changes is that a candidates party should not be listed on the ballot, ever. Politics is someting the average person can easily comprehend if they pay attention. There are plenty of qualified people for these positions.

I realize only the president lives in the White House, is more a TV puppet than anything, and is rarely there but if the people are there than the president wont be coming back. its more about symbolism than anything.

The REAL power is in the Federal Reserve. I personally believe that changing the monitary policy alone is enough to fix things. The two main political sides largely differ on the way the government spends its money. Just like in many marriages that lead to divorce, a centeral problem is money (or lack of it). A DEBT monitary system controlled by a private company rather than the government ensures that money stays scarce and the general population will remain slaves. This is how it will be until the montary policy undergoes radical changes.

edit on 2-1-2013 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by SouthernForkway26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Gentlemen Farmers like retired officer George Washington, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were interested in separating from England in peaceful fashion. The war wasn't a violent war for nearly two years. Washington caused more collateral deaths simply moving troops around Virginia in winter than were lost in battle in the same time. Americans were hemorrhaging money and men for Freedom. England was oblivious.

I think a good majority of the outright fighting and violence was quelled by the fact that the colonists knew they would not beat Great Britain in a head-on conflict. Their tactics had to minimize their own casualties, because at the time, Great Britain was the greatest superpower on Earth--and could have easily overwhelmed the colonists with sheer military numbers.

The interest in a peaceful revolution was due to the reality of the situation the founders faced.

The saving grace of the revolutionary war was the fact that King George was fighting both France and Spain at the time we decided to emancipate ourselves. France and Spain were formidable opponents for Britain, as both countries themselves were superpowers.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Take the number of people that voted in the last election. That is the number of people
Willing too get off the couch. Divide that number in half, that will be the number of people
Willing too take further action. Half that number, that is three number of people willing to take
Further action that actually own guns. Only about 1/3 of those gun owners have the fire power
To combat UN forces....(this fires not include military or leo defectors)...fun

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The enemies of freedom are spiritual, dark forces bent on the destruction of human beings.

The weapons against spiritual forces are spiritual weapons. See Ephesians, chapter 6, verses 10-20.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join