It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Hears Voices Telling Her To Go To The Doctors! AMAZING STORY!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

I that was a serious comment... well thank you!

Looking for a new career move.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
I believe it. I have a friend who is a Medium, he was born with the ability. He is in his early 50,s. A couple years ago he wash't feeling well, thought he was coming down with a virus. He was going to go to bed for the evening and was told he needed to go to the emergency room. He inquired "why?", he was told he had an issue with his heart and which part of the heart it was. So proceeded to the ER. Once there he told his symptoms to the Dr and asked if he could check his heart. Naturally the Dr. Looked cross eyed at him stating he had no presenting symptoms that would indicate such tests. Long story short, after all test Dr ordered were done and returned normal, once again my friend asks him to run tests on his heart. He tells Dr where he will find the problem...Dr asks how he knows this. He tries to tell him without actually telling him, he doesn't want to be brought to psych ward
Eventually EKG is run and lo and behold it shows an issue. Next ultrasound confirms issue is exactly where he told Dr it would be. Dr is completely dumb-founded. After surgery no more issues.

Does your friend do readings?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I completely believe that our brains can detect happenings in our bodies, to me it makes perfect sense. With all three of my pregnancies, I knew I was pregnant before any physical symptoms, and I also knew the sex and physical traits of each, as I had dreams of almost exactly what each would look like. The only way I can explain this even remotely logically, is that the "foreign" DNA registered in my brain, which then decoded it. If that is true, it wouldn't be unlikely that the brain can also detect disease.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Theres nothing magic about this,

she had a brain tumour, it caused her to hear voices, her body was subconsciously aware that something was not right/there was a reason for the voices - tumours.
edit on 2-1-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

Not trying to refute you or anything but according to the OP's story, she heard the voices even after the operation. At that point the tumor was removed and she was recovering from the surgery. But, who knows. I still like to consider all the possibilities though.

All in all, great find OP. Love these kind of stories.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Theres nothing magic about this,

she had a brain tumour, it caused her to hear voices, her body was subconsciously aware that something was not right/there was a reason for the voices - tumours.
edit on 2-1-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

But a tumour that causes auditory halluncinations that tell her, what is wrong with her, gives her information (addresses etc....). I agree it my not be "magic" but it is utterly amazing.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I believe because I've had much the same happen to me. I've heard voices in my head (a male voice, and I'm female) warning me not to do something that I was considering but would have turned out to be fatal.

Once when I was driving home late from work on a four lane highway; I was the only car around. I was in the left hand land and rather absentmindedly thought I should get over in the right hand lane to prepare to make a turn. A voice in my head shouted, "STAY IN YOUR LANE!" and while I'm thinking, 'what the hell was that!?' a police car came up from behind me doing at least 120 mph, no siren, and tore past me in the right hand land. He came from behind a slight hill and I never saw him, and never would have seen him, in time. If I had moved over when I considered it, he would have gone right through me.

Second time, I had a newborn and a 2 year old child. The 2 year old had a new tricycle and was playing on it outside in the driveway. The baby was sleeping but starting to wake up and I thought I'd pick her up and go outside and watch the older one. A voice (the same one?) said very sternly, "DON'T PICK UP THE BABY" and this time I obeyed, but questioningly. As I went out the back door, I somehow missed a step and fell head first down four steps, hitting my breastbone strongly but because my arms were free, I kept from hitting my head. As it was, I was severely bruised and shaken. If I had picked up the baby, my weight hurling forward and down would have thrown her to the concrete walkway and she would have been killed.

I listen to the voices in my head.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Another amazing story.

I wonder how common this really is?

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Honestly she would have no motivation to lie in order to get treatment, so that is entirely ruled out in my opinion.

Fantastic isn't it.

The story seems to have no holes and the more I research it the more solid it becomes. I hope this thread gets more hit because not only is it an amazing story, it's a get example of credible source.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The spread of comments on this is fascinating.
...............The tumor did it via hallucination,she was scamming,the Dr was scamming,

The concept of Deny Ignorance ,when taken to the extreme,can beget more ignorance.
There are certain things we do not know,and at this point in our existence we can not know.
But the arrogance by the scientifically incline that we know most things is absurd.

We look at the universe and see a fraction of it. We look at the spectrum of electromagnetic energy and see a fraction of that. Based on these observations our scientific elite seem fit to declare that something is or is not.

In this case we have 2 options
1. Its a scam
2. There is something that may be physical,mental or paranormal that we do not have an explanation for based on current levels of science and knowledge.

I urge you all to not discount number 2.By not being able to explain it now does not mean it is not possible.
We could not have explained light bulbs,TV radio and wifi 500 years ago.
Back then you would have been burnt at the stake for such foolish beliefs.

I always viewed science as a means to expand our horizons,not to limit them.

Its sad to see modern scientific thought limited by the same dogmatic outlook that was once the domain of religion.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSnake

Couldn't agree with you more.

I consider myself quite skeptical, I never used to be. My years on ATS has made somewhat a cynic but then a story like this crops up. I story so solid that I remember my first ever thread. I remember a time where I believed.

That's what I love about this story.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One thing for sure, there IS a spirit world and it is not far from were any of you are. I DO know that there is a transition that is not far from any of us. But people CAN, at least I know I can. You can see the spirit world upon waking up from a deep sleep. If you do it quickly enough. But that might be a problem in my brain when I almost died when I was a child because I took sleeping pills (I thought they were candy) I was 35 hours in a coma. The doctors thought I might die.

But I think it did something serious to my brain. But I know and I DO see the spirit world, though most of the time vaguely and it happens right when I wake up, not really during the day I know that there is what a appears a taboo for spirits to get too involved and know it's a requirement that they should not contact us unless it is mandatory like this thread topic. But of course when you in a deep sleep you can receive tons of mental telepathy and you think it is just your dreams. But you are picking up on the mental telepathy of others. So it is important to be selective and strive to do that if you can.

I do believe they can use mental telepathy to effect your dreams, this is one thing that the powers that be (medical industry) are NOT doing and that is to UNDERSTAND the dream state. Fro spirits can influence YOUR dreams I promise you!!!!

When you die, you do not have your body,the mode of communication from the other side is different unless you undergo the ectoplasmic state that Jesus did when he was resurrected.

Mostly, I do believe that mental telepathy is the mode of communication on that side. I do think real advanced civilizations understand this (other planets) and they can be masters at mental telepathy. And we americans are immature in our advancement and not waking up to the realities of death and HOW you will NOT have your body on the other side! Unless changed in that ectoplasmic state.

There are spirits around all of us and some who are lucky enough to have highly developed spirits and not selfish ones and can receive occurrences like this I am sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Perhaps you should start a thread about your experiences, I for one would certainly like to hear more.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
While i hold NO beliefs regarding contemporary religious movements, it's quite interesting that when the same voices instruct a person to NOT seek medical help (in the instance of home birth, natural home cancer remedies, etc), they are mocked by society, and in some cases locked away for neglect if the victim was under the care of a guardian.

But when they are told by these spirits to seek "professional help", it's divine intervention.

Funny that.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the voice is, but I have to concede that I myself have heard a 'voice' which is NOT MINE tell me like it's whispering in my ear something about my life - in both cases, it was nothing 'earthshaking' like a tumor or something, and yet it was spot-on with what was said.

I will describe them below - but just to say, I also wondered 'is this just my own intuition or inner-voice telling me' but I have to say NO that's a *different* voice/feeling, but this was a VOICE in my EAR (but there was nobody actually there) and it sounded like an 'elevator-announcement voice' - meaning, a finely modulated female voice with a posh accent, not my own.. Sounds weird? You can bet I jumped both times!

Case 1: Was walking along in Sydney, and a voice said in my ear, 'he is coming around the corner now, don't be nervous, just be cool and make small talk, relax'. There was nobody else within 20 meters of me (across the highway there were people, but not on my side of the road). About 20 seconds later when I turned the corner, there was a guy who I kinda 'liked' but had only had weird stuttery encounters with previously. I took the advice and just made small-talk and it was nice non-weird walk to the dorm for a change, instead of 1 or both of us spazzing out completely.

Case 2: I was in a relationship many years later in Spain, and things were going really well. Yes, we had had ups & downs, but as of late many things had been 'overcome' and we were really enjoying each other and more established version of our relationship. We were just getting ready to go out for a walk, when I suddenly looked up because - a voice said as CLEAR AS DAY (and this was not an 'inner voice' but an external female voice like the other one), "you're going to break up in three days".

I was literally shaking my head and going "no way that could happen RIGHT NOW, maybe some months down new problems come but RIGHT NOW we're in a great place relationship-wise". I even told my bf about this immediately, and he was like no way - his puzzlement was genuine as to why I should even hear something like this. We shrugged it off, and went on to have a pleasant / fun evening and a few more days. Some days later, we had an argument "out of the blue" and by later that night things had gotten ugly to a point of almost no-return. By morning, when we woke up, we were dunzo. 100% done and dusted.

I don't think it was a self-fulling prophecy because neither or us remembered this voice thing until much later, when we were able to talk to each other more civilly, having accepted, after many tears being shed on both sides, that we were indeed broken-up for keeps, that it wasn't gonna 'work out' given the stuff that 'exploded' that night.

I accept that the relationship may already have had several 'weak points' that led to this explosion & breakup, but that's not the point of this story. The point is, I was TOLD by SOME VOICE, which was NOT MY OWN, in ADVANCE.

To this day, I don't know what or who this voice is - is it a paranormal ghost, is it my (a) guardian angel, is it some other-dimension being who shares the same physical space as us, and can perceive us better than we are able to perceive them, is it some alter-ego of my own creation which 'tells me stuff' using a different voice & accent
WHO KNOWS? I SURE AS HECK DON'T, but I CAN vouch for this 'external voice telling you things in advance of them happening'.

I have had other incidents of a similar nature, but these were the two clearest examples of an external voice heard by my Physical Ear, as opposed to hearing someone's voice within my head warning me to not do this or that - or to suck it in, and just go do xyz crazy as it seems, because it'll be beneficial.

One last thing - I have found that ignoring the voice's advice usually ends up in a chain of events that has never been to my benefit - I have come to learn to just follow the advice without thinking too much because doing so ALWAYS ends up in My Welfare and well-being in general.

my 2.5 cents

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why? She didn't seem to do anything particularly special in her life, so what was the purpose of warning her while millions don't receive the warnings

seems strange if we assume it is true

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Wifibrains

I believe her doctor believes that this was an actual paranormal incident.

If you follow the link you can read the story in a lot more detail. But you have to sign up for a free 7 day trial.

www.bmj.com...

ALS

Paranormal is just normal that have no been quantified and is know to all. If you feel like it and have the urge then play around with meditation and chakras and see if you can get them to work.

I never had the other side talk to me but I do know something can make sounds inside your head thru the link if they want when you are in a state between awake and sleep but it did take 4 days of resting and not sleeping to get to that state of mind that is needed for my concious mind to let go. Kinda cool when the body started doing yoga by itself also.
edit on 2-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Why? She didn't seem to do anything particularly special in her life, so what was the purpose of warning her while millions don't receive the warnings

seems strange if we assume it is true

Synchronicity in different forms normally only make sense to the person experiancing them. And what is to say this person did not contribute to a change in the future by just being here. The butterfly effect makes all the difference sometimes to totally change what will happen.

Foo Fighters - My Hero

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

But remember, the NHS is a free budgeted service. They would by they own words "rather you treated yourself at home".

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Very cool story!! Thanks for sharing. It seems that people have stopped to believe in this kind of "incidents" and are more focused on themselves and what to post next on Facebook!

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join