It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to attract women?Find everything here.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi guys I am relatively new here so do not bash me.
I just made a search and many threads popped up titled 'Why nice guy finish last' etc.
Then I have decided to make this post for you guys.Everything here is true and it will help you understand better the dynamics in a relationship between guys and girls.

Before I start I want to tell you that women are not attracted to a guy based on his physical attributes(they think they do). Physical attributes do play a role but they judge you mostly based on your 'personality'.So here are the main personality trait's you need to get any women attracted in your life.

Show her that you are normal guy and that you can be trusted.

Show her that you are a normal guy and not a creep.Do not behave in a different way just to impress her.Be completely normal.Most guys react differently when a girl is around them.They think that behaving in a different way will help her get attracted(which is not true).Consider her as your best friend.Talk to her as you would with your best-friend.Do not complement her on her physical attributes yet.In other words -> Do not try to attract her.You will be shocked at how well this could work.While most other guys are trying to impress her , you are completely normal and are not trying to impress her.She will notice this and she will have increased curiosity for you(Why is he not trying to impress me like the other guys?)

Show her that you have a goal or ambition in life.

All of you SHOULD have have some ambition/goal that you want to achieve in life. You will surprised to know how many guys are walking around without any goal/ambition in life.
Now how does this help you attract girls?
Well girls like to be with a ambitious man. It is in their DNA.It is in their evolutionary brain to get attracted to someone who is ambitious.When you have a goal ,you can show her that you have an aim in life,that you know where you want to reach and are not walking around blindly.Now how do you exploit this? Simply talk about your goals .Tell here that you want to be journalist/author/minister or whatever it is that you want to be.It does not really matter what your goal is ,what matters is that you have one and that you let her know about it.

Never be Boring

This is a BIG one.
Most guys are boring around women.If you are one of them than you are at a big disadvantage.You have to show her that you are fun.
How do you do this?
Talk about anything that you find interesting.For ex :- I love reading a lot about metaphysical stuff. And when I am with girls I talk about it.And guess what ? They love it.
It is because when you talk about something you are passionate about there is a different kind of vibe to it. And BTW,women love to talk about magical,paranormal and such kind of alternative things.
So be interesting talk to her about something that you love.It will definitely make you more likable.

Show her that you have other women in your life

Believe it or not ,women are attracted to guys who have other women in their life.
They will not admit it because they themselves are not aware of it but trust me,their attraction for you will increase manifold if they know that you have other women in your life.
Now this 'other women' does not have necessarily have to do anything with love. Make friend's with some female in your class ,office or wherever it is that you go to on a regular basis.It will also help you act normal in front of girls (without the need of wanting to attract her).When a women gets to see that you have other women in your life,she will consider you more attractive.Now I know that it is controversial but trust me on this, it works.

Show her that you do not NEED her

You have to show her that you like her and not 'need' her.The moment she comes to know that you 'need' her,you have given her all the power.
Considering that she is a beautiful/hot girl ,every guy that she meets will try (have tried) to impress her.So it gets encoded in here mind that she is beautiful and that she can attract any man she wants.But when you show her that you 'do not' need her like the other guys do, you have already earned her attraction.Her curiosity for you will increase manifold.She will think that you have other women in your life which will attract her (already discussed this before).

Show her that you understand her

Now this is another technique which will separate you from all the other guys.

You basically have to show that you understand her.
For ex:-
You feel bad when someone you love ignores you,I mean you don't show it but deep inside you can feel really bad..bla bla bla ..
You don't really like people with a bad attitude.You treat everyone with respectfully and you expect everyone to do the same bla bla bla.

See how easy that was?It basically involves you telling her something that is universally
correct but in such a way that it shows you have 'found something interesting about her'.
She will be intrigued because you will be the first guy who did this to her.

The other 2 important traits that I suggest you have are CONFIDENCE and HUMOR.I have not discussed them because these are something that you have to develop within yourself.Nobody can show you how to be 'Humorous' or 'Confident'.Reading some books on these two traits will help however.

So these are some of the few attraction switches that will help you attract her.There are literally 100's of these but I do not want to confuse the heck out of you guys. I am sure these will be enough.Most of these are controversial but trust any successful PUA(Pick Up Artist's) has these qualities.

Feel free to ask anything.
edit on 1-1-2013 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

For me of the main thing I find attractive in men is humor. The other things you listed are good, but "make 'em laugh", works really well.

edit on 1-1-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Yup the most important traits are Confidence and Humor,I have mentioned them.

It is however sad to see most guys do not possess these traits

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I was thinking the same, the worst thing you can do is show her you love her by doing things for her, you have to have a drive in you life for things working out/jobs/socially/outgoing/being funny/independent it actually how surprising being so self centred and worrying only about making your life better makes you attract more women.
edit on 1-1-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting thread and I wondered how long someone would broach the subject. A lot of the things you describe can be learned in PUA material While I had dabbled in that arena for some time, I began to notice many of the techniques used was really only a numbers game.

You said don't compliment women. Right on mate. However, you can't compliment women who are above a certain level of attractiveness, say a 8-10. Women below that such as 6-7 love compliments. It's the hot ones that go pffft.

You said show you have other women in your life. This can be summarized as "social proof" It's chick crack. Women for some crazy reason love this, be it natural selection, love to see men surrounded by other beautiful women. It says "this guy's got game" even though they stomp and pout about it, the love it and don't know it.

You said, show you don't need them. This can also be summarized as showing you are willing to walk away. They hate that and become self-confident. However, this can only work with women who already have a low self-esteem. Everyone is a masochist to some degree and it's the walking away that makes them feel worse about themselves. Except for the very hot women with higher value. It will work only for a short time and then you're out.

Another thing is making a women qualify her self to you. While men need to qualify themselves to women, it's done subtly. Not, oh I love to cook, or I can do this or that. It comes off needy then. Instead talk about a situation where you make those qualifications and then spin it back to her. "love a woman who is deep and understanding" Are you deep? Of course she'll say yes and therefore qualified herself to you without knowing it.

There's ton's of this material
edit on 1-1-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

DUDE I never thought I would find a someone who studies 'game' on ATS.

If she is 8-10 compliment should never be given.You are damn right there.

And yea I was talking about Pre-selection and Social proof.

Agree with everything that you said.Mystery method is the best and works even to this date.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

I've been involved in the community since '07. I was reading the game in one hand and managed to make my roommate my gf in the other at the same time under three days.

It's magical stuff but I began to have my doubts about it once I hit 40. Those rules don't apply anymore because women at my age have heard it all before. However, with that said, I still use modifications of the same stuff but tone it down. I think everything can be summed up quickly as long as you follow basic basic stuff. No NLP crap, no routines, a combination of canned openers and being yourself. No need to get into all the crazy stuff. I've used negs successfully and disarmed a cutie who being a snot. After I was done she's telling me she likes me...go figure

This is where it all began...
Fast Seduction Player Guide

Thanks for reminding me

On second thought, perhaps this should remain a secret

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yup I started with that that too but it confused the heck out of me at first.
Nothing happened for the first year.Their were many different guys,everyone had their theories.
Tyler,Mystery,Papa,Savoy,Richard and many others.

Then I decided that I will be following mystery's method.Bought his book,dvd's..
Finally I experienced the real success.And it continues even to this day.
Its the mentality.Once you 'get it',you will never look back.

And yes it should probably remain a secret .

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Too many things YOU need to do, but what about HER

Why should I have to bust my ass to please her?

Fyi, i've never met a girl whom I would be willing to change for.. and I never will..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Mystery method is where he breaks it down to a structured game right? Transitioning and
V -social value tactics
A -attract material push/pull teasing - important
C- comfort material commonality - finding something in common should be the first priority
Q- qualification - don't really use it much
S- sexual state triangulation - By the time it gets to this point, you don't need to remember anything and go with the flow.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

If you are already scoring well with women,then there is no need for these things.

But if you are not , then it is indicator that something,somewhere is not right.

It is your personality and 'frame of mind' which creates attraction. Sarging allows you to enter that 'frame' and it gradually changes your personality into an 'attractive' one because of your continued interactions with women.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm so glad I'm married and don't have to deal with men and their games.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Games are necessary and we play them every day. Even when your married. And I like how you threw men under the bus here lol. Women are notorious for games...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
Hi guys I am relatively new here so do not bash me.

No offense, but do you know how many threads by new people I've seen that start with that line? Is that the impression this site gives new people?

Show her that you are normal guy and that you can be trusted.

Normal is subjective. Trust though, that's a very big thing I think.

Show her that you have a goal or ambition in life.

Yes. I think this trait will hold true for any woman.

Never be Boring

Subjective. Define boring. Some women are "boring", as in they have only 1 or 2 interests, therefor they want a man who is the same.

Show her that you have other women in your life

Or that you have had a woman or women at some point. Too subjective. Some women don't want a man whore or a man who is overly sociable, because they themselves aren't.

Show her that you do not NEED her

Most times that works, but not always. Showing some women you need them also shows that you're in it for the long haul and that's VERY important to some women

Show her that you understand her

I think that's the biggest thing right there. Understanding. Personally, I want a woman who holds that as extremely important because that would show me that she wants the relationship on that level, which is a bit deeper then your normal "What say we hook up?" level.

Those are all good tips but I think they work best on women who have those qualities as well. There are women out there whom you can't really define as being "normal", therefor, those qualities that men need to put out wouldn't apply to them.

For the most part, yes, those are very good tips. But there are exceptions to the rule that men need to recognize. I suppose that would fall under the category of understanding the woman.
edit on 1-1-2013 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

No offense, but do you know how many threads by new people I've seen that start with that line? Is that the impression this site gives new people?

Well that's my Personal observation.May not hold true for you.

Normal is subjective. Trust though, that's a very big thing I think.

Normal = Socially acceptable normal behavior
Trust = That you are a good person.You are not a creep.That you are not with her for 'getting something'.You can fake your interactions to build trust.

Yes. I think this trait will hold true for any woman.

Absolutely.One of the biggest 'turn on' switches.

Subjective. Define boring. Some women are "boring", as in they have only 1 or 2 interests, therefor they want a man who is the same.

Well most women are boring .
Boring= Tries to attract her. Lacks conversation skills.Weak social skills.
And yes each women has her own interest.But a majority of them are attracted to these traits.
Just like majority of men are interested in 'beautiful/hot' girls.

Or that you have had a woman or women at some point. Too subjective. Some women don't want a man whore or a man who is overly sociable, because they themselves aren't.

It is called pre-selection and/or Social-proof. It basically involves you showing her that you have other women in your life. It is a evolutionary concept. It comes from the apes. Female apes are generally attracted to male apes who mate with other apes.It has been scientifically proven too.We human beings come from apes.
And yes women may tell you things like ''I want a man who has never been in a relationship''.
But it does not really matter what she says.
ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE.

Show her that you understand her I think that's the biggest thing right there. Understanding. Personally, I want a woman who holds that as extremely important because that would show me that she wants the relationship on that level, which is a bit deeper then your normal "What say we hook up?" level. Those are all good tips but I think they work best on women who have those qualities as well. There are women out there whom you can't really define as being "normal", therefor, those qualities that men need to put out wouldn't apply to them. For the most part, yes, those are very good tips. But there are exceptions to the rule that men need to recognize. I suppose that would fall under the category of understanding the woman.

Well of course you have to understand her. This is one of the most normal social skills that we all acquire when we are young.

And yes 90/100 will be attracted to these traits.They may or may not say they like this traits.But they will get attracted because it is 'evolutionary embedded' in their DNA for survival purposes.

And if anyone has doubt in these traits,it is recommended that you attend a bootcamp.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

If you are already scoring well with women,then there is no need for these things.

But if you are not , then it is indicator that something,somewhere is not right.

Unless one doesn't play games and keep scores or care how others judge you or need to be coupled up.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It was nice to interact with all of you guys.

I am sorry that but I have to leave ATS now for some unfortunate reason.

I know I promised that I will answer your every question but I am sorry I have to leave .

May be we will meet another time,another place.

BYE.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Everything here is true and it will help you understand better the dynamics in a relationship between guys and girls.

Oh really maestro? So you know women better than women eh?

Before I start I want to tell you that women are not attracted to a guy based on his physical attributes(they think they do).

Your first mistake. Women most certainly are attracted to men based on physical features, it's just not the overbearing consideration it is in men. Women are gotten in the mind first (for the most part), but not all women are like that.

Do not complement her on her physical attributes yet.In other words -> Do not try to attract her.You will be shocked at how well this could work.While most other guys are trying to impress her , you are completely normal and are not trying to impress her.She will notice this and she will have increased curiosity for you(Why is he not trying to impress me like the other guys?)

Guys, really if you listen to him you are just going to be in trouble. Think about yourself for a second here. Do you like to hear good things about yourself? Do you like it when people compliant you? Well, it's the same for everyone else isn't it? Flattery is not overrated people.

Well girls like to be with a ambitious man. It is in their DNA.It is in their evolutionary brain to get attracted to someone who is ambitious.

Says who? Some women aren't looking for an alpha male who wants the entire world. If you were right then lazy loafers would never have girlfriends but yet, so many of them are being supported by women.

And BTW,women love to talk about magical,paranormal and such kind of alternative things.

Some women do. Some women like to talk about other things.

Believe it or not ,women are attracted to guys who have other women in their life.

Oh now, this is going to get you in trouble guys. Some women are jealous and they are not going to like what he is suggesting here.

You have to show her that you like her and not 'need' her.The moment she comes to know that you 'need' her,you have given her all the power.

Fatal flaw in your theory. Everyone needs to feel like the other person needs them.

Really, your whole post reads like some childish game. Stop playing games and just be honest.

In short: You are just wrong.

Bless your heart honey.
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I hate to break it to you, but he's right. It's fun to see someone who has never spent a hour reading the material or going out in the field to prove or disprove any of these methods come here and tell guys not to listen to it.

However, I want to clear up one misconception. These methods are typically used on women who are HIGHLY attractive and have multiple suitors in the 20-30 age group. Women who are beyond the level playing field of regular men. Now that doesn't mean it will work on every woman which is why I said earlier it is a numbers game. But it works. There are dozens of lairs throughout the world with thousands of men working their secret society and I bet you didn't know this. Just google PUA lairs.

Another thing I would like to point out is, anyone coming in this thread without first hand knowledge, slamming it, will be the first one to be dumbfounded when a PUA walks away with the girl you've been trying so hard to get.

In response to "do not compliment", it's true. If you're less attractive than the woman you're complimenting and she's highly attractive, NEVER compliment her on her looks. It's futile. It's transparent. If you think she's going to be flattered and suddenly be attracted to you for saying it, you're gravely mistaken. In fact, she will smile, say thank-you and drop your level of worth like a bag of stones.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

IN regards to your last statement, you are both right.

if you compliment a woman right away, it comes off as a pick up line. I think Antonia is thinking more of the relationship stage. Where if you two do connect and go on more than one date, then yea, you need to compliment her when it gets deeper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join