It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Psychic with AMAZING Capabilities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I came across this today as this link was being shared in several "professional circles" amongst Internet old-farts like myself...

Random people are invited into a tent in Belgium where this incredible psychic has the ability to discern very deep and personal information about each random person in the video -- even their bank balances!

Then, a relevant discussion...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Ah that's cheating! Real good cold readers can still make you think they're psychic.

Wonder how many won't watch the whole video...?

*Awaits the ensuing hilarity*

edit on 31/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Very cool!
People just don't realise how much of themselves they put on the internet.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Which is why, from the very beginning, we've had policies against having personal information in our database, as well as not sharing person info in public threads. And why this is a bad idea.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Very cool. Especially since the psychic was called Dave

An extension of the traditional fake psychics ruse of "hot reading", i.e. getting information from friends or the persons that recommended the psychic to you. Or in the case of stage psychics having people or microphones in the crowd to overhear conversations or even getting people to fill in forms of personal data before being allowed into the auditorium.

People are so easily fooled with a little bit of showmanship.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Only thing more scary than the room full of hackers getting your personal info is a room full of goverment hackers.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Which is why, from the very beginning, we've had policies against having personal information in our database, as well as not sharing person info in public threads. And why this is a bad idea.

Ha ha - that's hilarious!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow very cool post SO. Much appreciated for the viewing. Completely agree with ATS's stance on personal info.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

hehehehehe..

very good indeed. I watched the video, some nice looking Fräulein in the video. Thank goodness for the subtitles!!

all true, we must be careful about what we relinquish to the internet. thanks for levity and reminder.....oh goodness....happy new year, it's here. 12:02am 01/01/13

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the safety reminder...and here's a Happy New Year Smoooooch for All!!!!.....

Des

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

LOL - frightening stuff.

I remember showing my wife this vid when it was posted here in September.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The girl in the blue was beautiful!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I could tell he was fake from his hair and his eyes. It took a split second.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

G+ is a bad idea, but there's a FB page?

Anyway, i never saw my screen name referenced in The Google so many times as i did for ATS when i googled it. WOW.
Granted, I use this screen name a lot, so any true detective wishing to cross reference info has not too difficult a task.

Keep up the good work, SO.

And for people who truly retain a semblance of anonymity on the internets, i applauds you.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

This is nothing new ... here is why ...

Clarke's three laws [wiki]

Clarke's Three Laws are three "laws" of prediction formulated by the British writer Arthur C. Clarke. They are:

1] When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2] The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3] Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

[Note: I have edited the above quoted text to bold and underline and also number and space relevant text.]

Does this thread 'raise' the level of fear in the ATS membership and guests .. or does it 'lower' the level of fear?

What solutions are offered?

Personal Disclosure: I am of the firm belief that I don't have anything to hide.

I WANT TPTB TO CONFRONT ME ... so I can detail stuff in a court of law and show that the current justice system is itself a hypocridiot!

Failing that I'm quite fine to become a MARTYR!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And on a more serious note, Foursquare is changing it's privacy settings soon too. Users have to use their full name from the end of the month...

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I came across this today as this link was being shared in several "professional circles" amongst Internet old-farts like myself...

Random people are invited into a tent in Belgium where this incredible psychic has the ability to discern very deep and personal information about each random person in the video -- even their bank balances!

Then, a relevant discussion...

Definitely a HOAX.

Sorry SkepticOverlord but now your going to have to ban yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So the psychic is able to read bank account but lives in a tent?

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

edit: and for good reason, nice video

edit on 1-1-2013 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Saw that video 2 yrs ago lol
with facebook and twitter now everyone can be psychics
but not many will fall into the trap
we are in 2013 after all .. i believe people are less naive then 20 yrs ago

thread title a bit missleading .. i will alert this thread to the mods

at least in the YT title it says that the psychic reveal its "gift"
you should add

Incredible Psychic with AMAZING Capabilities REVEAL HIS TRICK
and deny ignorance

edit on 1/1/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That is brilliant ... and even though this was done with positive intent to show how unscrupulous people can 'cold read' you it is still shocking to see it in action
because we all like to think we are alert and aware of what's happening around us

Woody

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join