It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook and the weapons ban cover up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by magma

and who defines the success a doctor who is paid by the companies who makes the drugs ? and how long do you think he sees the patient. a few hours a month the effects take quite some time to truly manifest.

The success is defined by the patient. The one who is taking the meds.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

maybe you should research the statistics and see just how many people are using these meds with success.

you might be surprised

Perhaps you are right!

But how many people whom doctors have prescribed these meds too, are falling into the category of being dangerous??????

Have you looked at the known side effects of these drugs?

But then again, as you mentioned, "statistics"........do you not think that between the FDA and these multi billion dollar drug companies, that even IF a drug could be proven dangerous, that anything would be done about it?

It is all about money! If you can't see that, then I might suggest that you pinch yourself so that you awaken from your dream......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

normally I would agree but you should know well by now those who are psychotic rarely know that they are and often will hide the things they know will raise red flags. I am suggesting that true therapy would probably stop or at the very least give an early warning. Instead it is much more profitable and much less work to give them pills which I contend with evidence to back me up are a root cause for this seeming epidemic. If you feel that guns are the root cause feel free to show me the evidence to back it up. if we ban guns it'll be knives next once we ban them it'll be hammers then maybe you will concede these drugs cause the psychosis of these killers to deteriorate and the levy break with horrible consequences

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm afraid you have confused cause with effect. This shooting happened, it was not planed, it is not a coverup or a psy op. It is being used to further an agenda on the backs of dead children while protecting the ones who knowingly allow harmful drugs to be prescribed to those who need real help. Keep in mind all of these drugs "are thought to work by" meaning they havent a clue what they really do to a persons mind.

Did you even check out the link I provided to my thread which will PROVE at least one or two of those children are not dead at all?

Maybe you should do your own research rather follow mainstream and Ats.

I refer you to my Thread, you can go back to my previous post where I linked it for you

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The OP is basing his whole ideas off a website. The Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Sounds all professional and everything. But who are they? Did you ask yourself that? Have you tried to find out who they are?
Here will help you out.

www.cchrint.org...

How CCHR Was Established: CCHR was co-founded as an independent mental health watchdog in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus Dr. Thomas Szasz at a time when patients were being warehoused in institutions, abused, stripped of their constitutional, civil and human rights, and left without recourse.

Narconon is the name of the Scientology mental health facility and they are being investigated for deaths of patients in Georgia.

www.wsbradio.com...

The state of Georgia has found they are not acting as a mental health agency but instead using their facility to get new members of Scientology. And Georgia is in the process of taking their licences.

Multiple deaths at Narconon Arrowhead, Oklahoma. Four deaths being investigated.

muskogeephoenix.com...
edit on 31-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

REMINDER~~

Please read the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you for posting that about Narcanon in Ga. I was actually thinking of posting that myself.

One thing that people need to be aware of is there is no evidence Adam Lanza was treated with any psych drugs. The Uncle that was interviewed by the media following the shooting was a fake, a known hoaxter. I posted a thread on it. He was arrested by Federal agents on a probation violation when he left his state to travel to Newtown.

So far, all the evidence about Adam and mental illness and the drug Fanapt, the link by the media using it in the gun control debate - grew out of a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Sorry didn't know that they were narcacon I'm in No way supportive of the scientology religion. That being said their are plenty of other websites that have the same info that are not affiliated with scientology. This website is the one that was easiest to read. My point still stands and I still believe in what I have wrote here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join