It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook and the weapons ban cover up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sandy hook, columbine, aurora and i would bet a good deal of these other spree shootings have one thing in common and it is not guns.

I was reading another post on here and came across a response by member Heff. He had hinted about a certain type of anti depressant and its link to many of these shooters. Ever the detective type (inspector gadget as apposed to Sherlock Holmes unfortunately) I began googaling the subject and enjoyed a rather eye opening read, as there is a ton of evidence to my untrained eye that would place blame on these drugs. This website sums it up fairly well and this is where your true conspiracy starts.

www.cchrint.org...

But one asks himself why would our government go after weapons when its apparent the guns where not the catalyst that pushed these killers to act they merely aided them in the execution of these senseless killings. I believe I have a theory that wraps this conspiracy up with a neat bow. Though the gun lobby has buku cash to defend its self it has no where enough money to take on the pharmaceutical Industry. read the links to confirm that I am speaking truth

gun lobby this year 3.7 million as apposed to big pharma's 14.3 million.
www.opensecrets.org...

and for the media and spin doctors lets look at who buys up all that valuable ad time on fox, cnn and even right here on ats.

foxnewsboycott.com... and www.dailykos.com...#

Its hard to find reliable information on this subject its as if no one ever really questioned who pays for our news and opinions or its a closely guarded secret. I'm guessing the latter. What it comes down to is if given a choice who to sacrifice and who to hide behind the curtain pharma wins hands down.

place that with the fact our government needs us neutered in case they do totally screw up and we all become poor, which they have come danger close to twice in the last decade alone(imagine Greece only armed and used to hunting deer). We find our media covering their golden goose for one who can not advertise on their networks. I mean when was the last time you saw a commercial for fire arms on the news ? and an inept government who really likes all that sweet sweet drug money big pharma pumps in every year to their coffers you begin to see a larger picture develop.

It is apparent that these drugs are the catalyst of these large spree shootings but it imply's they may play a large role in the everyday violence we see on the streets. If it were made apparent and actually investigated we would most likely see big pharma quickly dropped to its knees under the weight of public opinion. Law suits would quickly follow. The families of the dead and the survivors would win incredible payouts for damages and reckless endangerment. Politicians who helped cover it up and accepted the money would suffer severe public backlash. I'm willing to wager that some one smarter than I could put together a much better presentation and post maybe this will get the ball rolling.

What I am trying to get across is you and I are being misled told to hate the weapon instead of the drugs that created the poor soul who used them.. Not for safety not for the children but because it fits an agenda, plus it has made many very wealthy to the degree they can keep their powerful and cushy seats in Washington. If we allow this we are certainly worthy of whatever repercussions that will happen good and bad.

I personally vote for us to keep our weapons and help the mentally ill rather than drugging them up, and waiting for the fuse to burn down.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You see , I think that the problem is discrimination.

Why should mentally unwell people who take their meds be excluded from owning a gun?

it is their right to won one, so who the hell has the right to decide if they can not own a gun?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

I applaud you for using common sense OP!

Unfortunately, America is full of infantile adults whom believe their government is their savior instead of realizing that their government is a bad farmer who is tired of tending their flock and need to find a way to kill it off....

Our government has milked us dry as a farmer would milk their cows, except a farmer, respects the animals that enable them to make their living and will do everything possible to make sure that their cows are well taken care of. Our government on the other hand, used us and used us, and they are finally realizing that we cannot supply them with the milk they are used to receiving anymore.......Thus it is off to the slaughterhouse......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Lots of conspiracies regarding the Sandy hook event, Mods do not seem to impressed with the information that has been presented by the researchers on this site. I refer you to my recent thread Emilie Parker - Sandy Hook

Within 40 minutes it was closed and under staff review
There is something sensitive I talked about within the OP or the post following, where I call out the Mods for an answer upon this mystery of Emilie Parker and Sandy Hook.

Sandy Hook is just another 9/11 - governmental coverup, where the government gain and the people loose.

Government gain: More laws, more security, more money, closer to ending the agenda of World domination (nwo sounds too mainstream).

Citizens lose: emotions, loved ones who were killed in such events, more rights, more money, and another day of potnetial freedom.

Ever since 9/11, the elites and governments realized how easy it is to start an attack and blame it on someone who is irrelevant to the situation (like Al Queda and the planes..or the guy who got kidnapped, drugged, dyed hair and told he shot up a theatre).
Now they are causing havoc with smaller fatality (shootings rather plane crashes) but gaining more power within society to do so.

Sandy Hook might not be the last "event" these sick F*ing people have in store in society.

Keep your eyes open and spread the truth

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

the mentally ill if truly treated and placed in an environment that helps them deal with the stress and trauma of everyday life as apposed to using drugs to suppress these dark thoughts probably would pose little risk with a fire arm but when you suppress something the levy will eventually break causing tragedy like these. its also note worthy preliminary studies have proven these anti depressants to make a psychosis worse which may be the factor that has caused these tragedy's to occur in the first place

Please read and process all information before posting as i can not think for you merely point you down the right path.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm afraid you have confused cause with effect. This shooting happened, it was not planed, it is not a coverup or a psy op. It is being used to further an agenda on the backs of dead children while protecting the ones who knowingly allow harmful drugs to be prescribed to those who need real help. Keep in mind all of these drugs "are thought to work by" meaning they havent a clue what they really do to a persons mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i gave you a S&F hopefully you'll get to keep them after TPTB close the thread

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Let them close this if they deem it nessacery as it is after all their website. as long as some one reads this and it makes them think about what the other hand is really up to its worth it to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
You see , I think that the problem is discrimination.

Why should mentally unwell people who take their meds be excluded from owning a gun?

it is their right to won one, so who the hell has the right to decide if they can not own a gun?

Great point.

We can either have freedom or not. Trying to live somewhere in the middle, well, then it's not freedom, is it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

its also note worthy preliminary studies have proven these anti depressants to make a psychosis worse which may be the factor that has caused these tragedy's to occur in the first place

What rubbish. in some cases they may make it worse but not in every single case.

So please post factual information and try really hard to be unbiased and not agenda driven in your information.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Not rubbish in the least im not saying all who are prescribed will react this way a mental break takes many forms. Not all meth addicts rob people but it really increases the chances they will.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack

Let them close this if they deem it nessacery as it is after all their website. as long as some one reads this and it makes them think about what the other hand is really up to its worth it to me.

I agree , although the problem is the majority have deemed that its inappropriate to ask any questions, to silence any form of public discussion, the same people making the rules have decided its also inappropriate for anyone to seek liability that was there, quite the moral conundrum, lol

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Keep your eyes open and spread the truth

Spread the truth? You mean like you did by claiming Emilie Parker wasn't killed on Dec. 14th? And you wonder why your thread was closed?

People have been killing each other for a long time. That's why the bible begins with the story of Adam and Eve who's first two kids couldn't get along. Cain and Abel. Remember how that turned out?

Most murders happen between people who know each other, not from drugs or evil conspiracy plots with political or financial agendas. Murders and wars have been happening since before big pharma.

Truth is some people just lose it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

ones moral conundrum becomes anothers crusade. To many have died became addicted and lost their mind due to the greed and irresponsible behavior of big pharma I will not lose my right so that they can continue this recklessness.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm afraid you have confused cause with effect. This shooting happened, it was not planed, it is not a coverup or a psy op. It is being used to further an agenda on the backs of dead children while protecting the ones who knowingly allow harmful drugs to be prescribed to those who need real help. Keep in mind all of these drugs "are thought to work by" meaning they havent a clue what they really do to a persons mind.

Who knows? Maybe you are right. Regardless of whether this was a planned "false flag" type event, or exactly what it appears to be on the surface, one thing is obvious-- "The Powers That Be" are definitely using this event to push a particular agenda, and yet again play on the emotions of a nation upset by tragic headlines.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

ones moral conundrum becomes anothers crusade. To many have died became addicted and lost their mind due to the greed and irresponsible behavior of big pharma I will not lose my right so that they can continue this recklessness.

maybe you should research the statistics and see just how many people are using these meds with success.

you might be surprised

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I agree with you. i just feel the AWB is a distraction as it is every-time these events occur.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

and who defines the success a doctor who is paid by the companies who makes the drugs ? and how long do you think he sees the patient. a few hours a month the effects take quite some time to truly manifest.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I guess the best way to put it is. If the gun men in these events had been high on bath salts what do you believe would be pinned as the villain the gun or the drug?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join