It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ON April 20th, 1999 two boys by the name of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold come to national attention in America. Multiple news outlets report that they go on a shooting rampage throughout Columbine High School leaving fifteen people dead including the pair themselves. The majority of Americans feel this attack is a result of Eric and Dylan being bullied by their classmates along with violence in the media, video games like Doom, and the recently released film The Matrix.

Multiple witnesses described a third shooter, however this was not reported by the mainstream news channels. The Columbine shooting prompted national attention on gun control and legislation.

Moving to 2008, a relatively unknown Senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, is elected to the office of President of the United States. Joseph Biden is chosen as his Vice President. Multiple questions are asked about people Obama associates with including Bill Ayers, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Rahm Emanuel, and Eric Holder. To calm the questions arising over his legitimacy to be President, the White House publishes his Long Form Birth Certificate online which is then proven to be a forgery.  As a sidenote, guns are currently outlawed in his hometown of Chicago.

In 2010 an ongoing operation named Fast and Furious led by Attorney General Eric Holder and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms is found to be responsible for the purchase, transportation and smuggling of firearms to Mexican drug cartels. The guns purchased during this operation are believed to be responsible for the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, which you can read more about here. This gun-running operation is believed to be an effort by Eric Holder and his handlers to introduce sweeping gun legislation by way of the Mexican drug cartels and the associated border violence.

In 2011, some time after John McCain (a Republican) and his VP candidate Sarah Palin lose the election to Democrat Barack Obama, on January 8th a man by the name of Jared Lee Loughner opens fire on U.S. representative Gabrielle Giffords at a meet and greet outside a Safeway supermarket in Tuscon, Arizona. Although Congresswoman Giffords survives the attack, Loughner kills six bystanders and injures another fourteen. The number of people killed in the incident is blamed on Jared using a high capacity magazine. The mainstream media was able to shift part of the blame to Sarah Palin by way of this graphic:

This event also raised national attention about the second amendment to the US Constitution and gun rights.

1:56 "Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gangbanger will get shot or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

On July 20th, 2012 at a premier of the new and highly anticipated finale to Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, a gunman by the name of James E Holmes opens fire inside an Aurora, Colorado theater killing twelve people while wounding another fifty eight. Colorado Police and Fire Departments are dispatched to his apartment and tasked with disarming boobytrapped homemade explosives. Holmes artificially colors his hair orange in a homage to Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker in the 2008 film The Dark Knight.

Within a few short weeks possible conspiracies about the incident are discussed on AboveTopSecret and other online forums. Among these conspiracies are questions about how he left the theater via the fire exit without any alarms sounding and propped the door open without anyone becoming suspicious. A video surfaces of a witness describing a second shooter. Mainstream news outlets bring forth questions including how James was able to purchase such a high volume of ammunition and tactical gear. The University of Colorado is also listed as one of the schools that participated in the MKULTRA (Mind Kontrol Ultra) program from our good friends at the Central Intelligence Agency. However all records of James Holmes at the university (like a journal he sent to his psychiatrist about killing people) are thereby sealed by the judge presiding over the case.

This event also raised national attention about the second amendment to the US Constitution and gun rights.

On October 25th, 2012 the Spire Law Group files the largest lawsuit in United States history alleging that "the Banksters" laundered $43 trillion dollars as part of a racketeering scheme. Attorney General Eric Holder is named in the lawsuit as well as Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Anita Dunn. CNBC publishes an article online about the pending lawsuit. Afterwards, CNBC Digital Executive Kevin Krim comes home after work to find that two of his three children have been stabbed to death by their nanny in New York City. The nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, tries to kill herself afterwards by "slitting her wrists, then plunging a knife into her own neck with such force that she fractured a vertebra." CNBC retracts the article.

In the early morning hours of DATE a Kansas City Chiefs player named Jovan Belcher shoots his girlfriend before turning the gun on himself, committing suicide. This violent reaction is believed to be over the discovery of an affair Belcher had with another woman. The following weekend during NFL Sunday a commentator by the name of Bob Costas gives a short rant about gun control. He says "If Jovan Belcher didn't possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

Hopefully I don't have to remind you of the events that occurred on December 14th 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. The US President Barack Obama shed some tears at a memorial service for the children who were killed. 

After the incident, Robbie Parker, an alleged father of one of the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary, is videotaped laughing/smirking on camera before putting on a sad and tearful face for a news interview. 

Is laughing something a father would do upon learning his little girl had been shot to death in school? 
Maybe his little girl survived. Who is Emile Parker?

Following this event, Barack Obama gives Joe Biden (a longtime gun control advocate) the job of leading a task force to look into the causes of the shooting as well as what could have been done to prevent it.

An Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) has been proposed in the United Nations to restrict the distribution of small arms throughout the world. The treaty requires the creation of a new UN Agency to regulate international weapons sales. The ulterior motive is believed to be disarming Americans by repealing the 2nd amendment.

Let's say you're an international organization that wants control of the world. Let's also say the one thing stopping you is a country with a populace that believes in freedom and has enough firearms to resist any kind of imposed tyranny. What do you do? Do you send in troops to confiscate everybody's guns? Or do you stage false flag attacks, discourage young people from owning firearms, and propose gun legislation so people trade their freedom for security? Do you set the water to boil and wait ten minutes or do you turn the dial ever so slowly so the frog boils itself to death? 

--> Further Reading

Rahm Emanuel

01 Wikipedia Article on the Columbine Shooting

02 Google Books link to the Everything You Know Is Wrong book

03 Infowars Link to Obama Birth Certificate Analysis

04 Obama Working on Gun Control - FoxNews

05 Wikipedia Article for the CIA's MKULTRA Program

06 Daily News Article About the Krim Murders in NYC

07 PDF Link to the Spire Law Group Lawsuit

08 The "Huffing and Puffing"-ton Post Article about Obama's Task Force

09 NRA fighting UN Arms Treaty

10Document MKULTRA Links to the Sandy Hook Assault - Wikispooks

11 "Sandy Hook in The Dark Knight Rises"

12 "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
WTF I only glimpsed through this and WTF

from a gun owner in the UK something has been stinking about this for a long time I am going to read it all properly tomorrow thanks great post S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All a big conspiracy........ How about this little known fact. Many shooters come from single parent homes.....

Many shooters were victims of abuse or on anti-depressants. Those meds make people do some crazy #. I had a huge event happen in my life around 40 that nearly destroyed me. I ended up voluntarily going to a shrink because I felt I was about to become very dangerous. They put me on meds and I spent the next year in an emotional vaccum. The only emotion I still had was anger. On those meds I nearly did some very stupid and life changing/ending things to both myself and others.

It was only when I told the doctors to screw off and dropped all the meds (three different pills) that I started to fix my life and deal with the issues.

Not every single angry, hate the world shooter is part of a giant conspiracy.......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Of course the government wants it's citizens disarmed, remember Katrina? They went and disarmed all the citizens in that tragedy.

The US's 2nd amendment is the right to bare arms, the 2nd. The people believe that having firearms makes them safer and it will be hard to get them to give them up, but, when there are events with kids involved the stakes change.

While, these events are all terrible heinous events, Hilary Clinton said it best 'never waste a good crisis'.

The little girl picture is kind of crazy, the picture underneath appears to be identical...

Pred...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is not uncommon for two girls to wear the same dress.

In addition, from what I can see, that while the pictures of Emily and the girl being held by Obozo look like the same girl, they are not. The hair length gives it away.

Emily, in the photo, has longer hair by about 1 inch, than the girl in Obozo photo.

I don't believe them to be the same girl.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

That's really amazing, I was not aware the photo's were taken the same day, or that even someone may have used a pair of what do you call them, scissors I think., to cut her hair.
Also it would not be stylish to wear that outfit more than once.

edit on 1-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why has no one replied to this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

police stood down at columbine as well

i just get a funny feeling about all these big national incidents

you can tell there is a nefarious agenda when the media puts it on the forefront and helps generate the government narrative right after the incident takes place

How about instead of blaming DOOM and the Matrix we blame mind-altering drugs, SSRI's and clever programming? Possibly even subliminal programming, forms of mind control and MK Ultra Bourne legacy stuff.
edit on 1/1/2013 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
THIS is exactly what is going on.

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

- J. Edgar Hoover

People would rather keep believing the big lie because the truth would crush them and quite frankly, is so HUGE, all encompassing, and PURE unadulterated EVIL in every sense of the word that, they just can't allow for the existance of it to even be a possibility.

THAT is what we are up against and THAT is something that Hoover understood.

Try walking into a public place and telling the first random person you see that there is a grand conspiracy playing out and the end goal is to have a One World Government run by ONE ruler but one of the things that MUST happen first is to deal with one of the weakest links in the chain which is the Armed American Citizen who is a very real threat to thier plans. SO, thru a massive psy op aimed at getting the American public to fear guns and with the help of VERY carefully orchestrated,well timed, and meticulously planned false flag mass shootings run by certain factions of international intelligence groups and funded by our very own government as well as corporate interests, they will convince most of us to resent our gun rights and those who they can not convince will be imprisoned and killed.

the end.

Yeah, try telling the COLD HARD truth to the random American Citizen.
See where that gets you.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here's something interesting, I live in Vegas and the local CBS station has been running a short clip of news stories from 2012. Towards the end of the clip they show a still picture about 2 and a half seconds long while stating 20 year old Adam Lanza ! It sure does look like him & he is under arrest surrounded by police officers & wearing a bullet proof vest !!!! I thought he killed himself ????

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Scary times indeed. But we are living in the most exciting time in existance. Get right with God

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There was another thread on ATS using the same photos of the girl in the red dress in which everyone deduced they were twins. This got me thinking and looking at the two in more detail as I'm a twin.

The girl on her father's lap has hair parted on the left side of her head and the girl in the red dress has her hair parted on the right side of her head. It's usually the giveaway to which twin is which! Natural parts are hard to change and keep in place without using some kind of hair spray, gel, mousse etc.

In both photos the girl in the red dress has her hair parted on the right side. It can't be the girl on her father's lap in the family photo.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
It is not uncommon for two girls to wear the same dress.

In addition, from what I can see, that while the pictures of Emily and the girl being held by Obozo look like the same girl, they are not. The hair length gives it away.

Emily, in the photo, has longer hair by about 1 inch, than the girl in Obozo photo.

I don't believe them to be the same girl.

Take a good look at the parting hairline of the two girls, Emile's sisters hair is parted more to the left were as Emile's hair is parted more to the right.......... now look at the girl with obama

As already mentioned by the above poster
edit on 1-1-2013 by Village Idiot because: slow internet..... not me

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Try as I might, I cannot even see the point of this thread. While it has good information, it has nothing new to add. Its just a re-hash of things we all have known or suspected for years and hundreds of similar threads can be found in a search.
Not pissin in your cornflakes, but you wasted a ton of time posting useless information that a thousand people posted before you. Whats the point?
edit on 1-1-2013 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
Try as I might, I cannot even see the point of this thread. While it has good information, it has nothing new to add. Its just a re-hash of things we all have known or suspected for years and hundreds of similar threads can be found in a search.
Not pissin in your cornflakes, but you wasted a ton of time posting useless information that a thousand people posted before you. Whats the point?
edit on 1-1-2013 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

Oh come now, you know the answer to that - people love preaching to the choir - which is effectively what this thread is. It takes everything ATS wishes were true (because believing that yes Virginia, sometimes insane people do just shoot up schools without there being a massive conspiracy) and bundles it into a nice little package.

I'd call it intellectual masturbation, except there is nothing intellectual about Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
According to some of you folks, there is no such thing as a crazy person with a gun. Gun related incidents where someone went off the deep end apparently don't exist.

The "evidence" some of you present is laughably flimsy. But if it at all supports your belief system, you cling to it, no matter how ridiculous the premise is. So.. apparently a father smirking is clear evidence of a conspiracy?

People react to grief and shock differently. There are many known cases where someone will laugh in face of such news. I remember in school, when I was maybe 8 or 9, they announced that someone tried to kill President Ford. The kids in the class? After a moment.. they cheered. And apparently in many classrooms, as 15 minutes later, the principal had a talk to everyone over the intercom about the response and how it was not appropriate. In light of a shock or severe grief, unable to to know how to act, someone may well smirk or laugh. Saying it is "proof" that someone is an actor is laughable.

If it was a real actor of course, he'd not have smirked at all. He would have played the part perfectly, one would think. That's you know.. kind of what an actor does. Also if he were an actual actor, there would be record of this. If you are suggesting they talked a regular family into pretending their daughter died, I'd have to ask for further proof. That's quite a claim based on pathetic evidence.

But as usual, every time.. EVERY SINGLE TIME.. there is a shooting, it will have been a conspiracy to disarm us, according to you folks. There is no such thing as a clinically insane person with a gun.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Great presentation and I agree with most of what you're implying.... except for the moronic conclusion that the family in the photos didn't lose a child.

The girl in the bottom photo is obviously the girl with the pigtails in the top picture, wearing her sister's dress. So shame on ya for that but otherwise a great post.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The fact that the current administration is overwhelmingly anti-gun, elitist, overbearing and out in the open about all three is enough for me (without the conspiracy). It's not a conspiracy - it's fact - they don't care about the constitution, you or your rights. And yes, they want to disarm you. Just because people refuse to believe it doesn't make their whole agenda a conspiracy. Just because they don't send a memo signed by Obama to every residence saying "We will disarm the public by any means necessary" doesn't mean it's not in their plans. We are on a need to know basis, on the outside looking in, not part of the club.

One only has to look at their actions, their company and their words to understand what they believe in and plan to do.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
The fact that the current administration is overwhelmingly anti-gun, elitist, overbearing and out in the open about all three is enough for me (without the conspiracy). It's not a conspiracy - it's fact - they don't care about the constitution, you or your rights. And yes, they want to disarm you. Just because people refuse to believe it doesn't make their whole agenda a conspiracy. Just because they don't send a memo signed by Obama to every residence saying "We will disarm the public by any means necessary" doesn't mean it's not in their plans. We are on a need to know basis, on the outside looking in, not part of the club.

One only has to look at their actions, their company and their words to understand what they believe in and plan to do.

Just because they never take our guns does not mean they do no plan on it eh? I have been hearing that one for decades and it is just as foolish as the entire OP. You people need want this to happen and yet in never does. Come back here in 5 years and people will be saying the samething about what recent shooting has occured and whomever is in Office. The story never changes just the players it seems.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by six67seven

Just because they never take our guns does not mean they do no plan on it eh?

Huh? That's not what I said. Reading comprehension is helpful

I have been hearing that one for decades and it is just as foolish as the entire OP.

You've been hearing for decades that THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION wants to disarm the population?? I'll have to check the history books
but I don't believe the current administration has been holding the office for decades

You people need want this to happen and yet in never does. Come back here in 5 years and people will be saying the samething about what recent shooting has occured and whomever is in Office. The story never changes just the players it seems.

I don't want this to happen. "Yet it never does" -- Never?? you must be able to see the future. We'll just have to see... in 5 years

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join