It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think a case could probably be made that most murderers are insane. I think you could also make the case that most murders committed in the United States are committed with guns. I think it is highly likely that throughout the 200 year history of the United States, a very high percentage of murderers have been insane and a very high percentage of murders have been committed with guns.

If that is true and I am certain that it is, why all the fuss now and why try to amend the US Constitution now?

The Constitution is one of the foundational documents that built the United States. Just because you get a bad batch of eggs, you don't change the recipe for chocolate cake.

People should remember that the 2nd ammendment was put in place to insure that American citizens would be able to resist armed agression from their own government (England being referenced).

America, in design at least, is a serious country. Its citizens are endowed with serious rights and freedoms, however it is beginning to look as if an irresponsible, over medicated, nation of boob toob watching half-wits is going to be relieved of those rights and freedoms without much of a fuss.

That's a national tragedy, and even worse, it's an international tragedy. If Americans can't hang on to their own inalienable rights and freedoms, what hope is there for the rest of the world?
edit on 1-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by questforevidence

police stood down at columbine as well

i just get a funny feeling about all these big national incidents

you can tell there is a nefarious agenda when the media puts it on the forefront and helps generate the government narrative right after the incident takes place

How about instead of blaming DOOM and the Matrix we blame mind-altering drugs, SSRI's and clever programming? Possibly even subliminal programming, forms of mind control and MK Ultra Bourne legacy stuff.
edit on 1/1/2013 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

It would be nice if some of these media personnel stopped reading the garbage on their teleprompters. They were hired to report news.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The people of Australia and the UK should be pissed watching the U.S. go through the same minipulative series of events they endured prior to loosing their right to self defence.

Dunblane: How UK school massacre led to tighter gun control
www.cnn.com...

the Port Arthur massacre
members.iimetro.com.au...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
05 Wikipedia Article for the CIA's MKULTRA Program
OK. I know now we are really in hell.

No, I know nothing about this personally... But if I did, what good would that do us all??
What I wonder, increasingly, is what would we all do without that finger to point, as it is so fallible, and increasingly disregards the history of how we got here and why it is what happened, happened......

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

OP, the forum is *deconstructing* disinfo, etc., not creating it. It looked like you were presenting some true events, but early in your post you mention Obama's BC being "proven to be a forgery." classic disinformation. Mix lies with truth. Obama's BC was not "proven to be a forgery." I had to ignore the rest of your post under the assumption that your goal is to have even the true parts disbelieved, by mixing in lies and lunacy. Sorta David Icke-ish.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Is it just me or is the little girl on the left in the family photo missing her legs?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Originally posted by MrSpad

The fact that the current administration is overwhelmingly anti-gun, elitist, overbearing and out in the open about all three is enough for me (without the conspiracy). It's not a conspiracy - it's fact - they don't care about the constitution, you or your rights. And yes, they want to disarm you. Just because people refuse to believe it doesn't make their whole agenda a conspiracy. Just because they don't send a memo signed by Obama to every residence saying "We will disarm the public by any means necessary" doesn't mean it's not in their plans. We are on a need to know basis, on the outside looking in, not part of the club.

One only has to look at their actions, their company and their words to understand what they believe in and plan to do.

Just because they never take our guns does not mean they do no plan on it eh?

Huh? That's not what I said. Reading comprehension is helpful

I have been hearing that one for decades and it is just as foolish as the entire OP.

You've been hearing for decades that THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION wants to disarm the population?? I'll have to check the history books
but I don't believe the current administration has been holding the office for decades

You people need want this to happen and yet in never does. Come back here in 5 years and people will be saying the samething about what recent shooting has occured and whomever is in Office. The story never changes just the players it seems.

I don't want this to happen. "Yet it never does" -- Never?? you must be able to see the future. We'll just have to see... in 5 years

When did he say, "The Current Administration?" and even if he had, it would be possible, for decades, to hear that "the current administraion" wants to take our guns. I heard it about "the current administraion" in the 1980's, the 1990's, and the 2000's. When referencing a point in the past, a generic subject like, "the current administration" of which one is referring to, means the current administration *at that time*. I'm shocked this is hard to grasp, but I'll put it another way. He did not say, "I've been hearing for decades that the Obama Administration..." if he had, then your cackling response would make sense. But he didn't, so it doesn't.

The fact is, every time a Democrat is in the White House, people start to panic, thinking their Republican-controlled Congress will magically be duped by the mesmerizing power of the president into canceling the 2nd amendment. They tell us that will happen, usually along with the collapse of the dollar, and splitting up all of the money in the nation equally. If I was 3 years old, I might believe it, but I have also been hearing it for decades, and nothing of the sort has ever come to pass. Not even close.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Just because they never take our guns does not mean they do no plan on it eh? I have been hearing that one for decades and it is just as foolish as the entire OP. You people need want this to happen and yet in never does. Come back here in 5 years and people will be saying the samething about what recent shooting has occured and whomever is in Office. The story never changes just the players it seems.

It appears you have not been paying attention to what you have been hearing. They have taken guns in numerous States and at the same time made law abiding citizens, criminals at the same time.
There is a book out there if you want to read it it called " Lost Right's", in this book it gives details on gun confiscation, and other rights violations the Government has inflicted on Americans.
One that comes to mind was I think in New Jersey, when they the Government wanted people to register a certain rifle, they said no, no! were not going to take your guns, well they lied soon after they were registered, they the cops were pounding on their doors wanting their guns.
I don't know what your bag is but either your not to smart, you don't read much, or something much worse.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaSleepsNoMore

No look at the other little girl?
Got legs?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The video of the father before the statement is highly unsettling.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

S&F pretty brilliant thread. Makes it impossible to deny the level of utter mind control we are all victims of. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thank you for the well thought out post. Many of these shootings have been suspicious to me for a long time, especially the timing. The Illuminati is getting sloppy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Do we really need more inane, self-absorbed, narcissistic, shameless threads claiming Robbie Parker isn't Emilie's father, or that Emilie Parker wasn't murdered?

Do you think this is really possible?

This destroys all credibility.

All.

Except with the complete nutjobs. They will mindlessly "ooohhhhh..." and "aaahhhh..." like they're watching last night's fireworks in Sydney.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Exactly. And that's what they are terrified of. A person can't just be crazy! That's too random. It must be part of a plan! They must be brain washed! They must be on drugs!
Some people just can't face a reality where these things just happen. And they are going to continue to happen. This is where society is today. People are crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

at this point in my life im really starting to wonder if there are 2 sets of news...

1 set of news is things you hear for like 6 months or more, like a woman trapping her kids in a car and drowning them.

2 colorado, this , the nanny who killed the exec kids you hear about them for 2-3 weeks and poof gone never to hear anything about it again.

the reason you hear about the lady locking kid in car and drowning for 6 months is because it wasnt scripted so everyone at the news agencies are like omg real news gogogogogog get it.
things that are false flags, assassinations, rigged disasters, fixed elections, you hear just enought so that if in future someone hears about it they dont say, hey somethings up, no one reported on this. ^^

im really just kidding but i wouldnt be surprised, people are dumb enough to buy dirt in the desert these days.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Great thread. Lots of good info. To all the people that want to go tit for tat about if the gunman was crazy or not and blame meds etc. You only know what the "media" tells you. The big issue, in my mind, is what effect this has had on the general publics view of gun control. Supposibly the majority voted for our current administration and will likely do what he says or what they are told. For the other's we will have to be vigilant and do what we have to do to protect our second ammendment.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Since I can't post this in my own thread....and since you mentioned Sandy Hook in yours...I'd like to share something I noticed tonight that I can't believe I didn't notice before.

This is the widely circulated aerial photo of Sandy Hook Elementary on Dec 14. This photo is creditted to Michael McAndrews a photog for the Hartford Courant.

Scroll through the pics at the following link for detailed accreditation.

www.guelphmercury.com...

Now take a look at this same picture paying special attention to the areas highlighted. I will give you my impressions.

Dark Blue

A table(s) covered with a cloth.

Light Blue

A bus. Not a school bus but a tour bus. Note the raised rear level. Also note this are is where the bulk of human activity is. It looks like some kind of election/political event.

Yellow

One of those kids is.......FLYING A KITE

Edit: I've been provided a reverse view high res pic and that is indeed a firetruck. But I still contend one of them kids/people is flying a kite. If anyone has a high res version of the posted pic I wouldn't mind being proven wrong in the slightest.
edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Before any of you bother investigating those previous images too deeply...I was provided yet more photos that call into question my original contention.

There is likely chance it may be playground equipment.

Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaSleepsNoMore

It's a semi sheer petticoat with heavier areas of what appears to be flowers woven into it.
Several of the children are shoeless (perhaps they wore rubber boots to the function?) and she is one who is in her stocking feet.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Preface - Yes, I just created this user account, I've been reading this blog for years and find what is said on here sometimes interesting, sometimes entertaining, sometimes downright insane but I have yet to read a thread that made me want to write a reply to it. So here you go...

False flag event? Conspiracy?

LOLZ

What you people don't realize is that in Chicago, yes where Obama is from, this stuff happens all the time in, at and around schools. It may not be a massacre like this but what really constitutes a massacre? If 3 kids are shot does that make it a massacre? If 5 kids are shot? How many kids need to be shot for it to be a massacre?

260 School Children Killed

Chicago for the year 2012 there were 440+ school children shot.

446 Children Shot as of this article.

CT has nothing on Chicago

There is plenty of gun violence going on out there, they don't need to create their own false flag events to try and drum up support for gun control. All they have to do is report what is really happening out there. Obviously you guys don't even know because all you do is pay attention to MSM as well and then come on here and gripe about it.

Not to mention Chicago is a great example of how gun control doesn't even work. All gun control does is take the guns away from people who would never even use them anyways. The people who would still use the guns, will still get the guns, the same way they always have.

If Obama was so anti gun control, what did he do for Chicago or Illinois to make it better while he was working here? Nothing...

How come no one is investigating the pharma companies that sell the mind altering drugs that help the mentally insane get through their lives? You want a conspiracy, maybe look down this rabbit hole.

You want another conspiracy, why do school shootings in Chicago not make the national headlines yet school shootings in a small white affluent community in CT take over the media for months? You want a conspiracy, start looking down this rabbit hole too.

I'm willing to bet most people don't give a crap about what happens in Chicago because it's hispanic, black and foreign immigrant children getting shot here. Who gives a # about them. Right? After all they are all in line to pickup their Obama Carepacakges when they get shot so good riddance anyways.

You guys try to mask your racism with the word "conspiracy" and it's pretty amusing...

Me? I'm a college educated white guy who lives in Chicago and works a 9-5 job doing internet related stuff and I can sniff your BS out a mile away. LOL It's funny how many people try to come up with unfounded political reasons to be anti Obama just to try and mask their racism. I can at least respect blatant racists, at least they have the guts to be openly racist. But you people that try to mask your racism with bull# political conspiracies, you make me sick. This board if full of racists who are just too chicken # to open about it. Why not? Most of this board is racist anyways, you'll be right at home and you fit right in with the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join