It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US will go over clif

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
yep first prediction of 2013 or last of the 2012, The US will not come to an agreement on the budget, Reps will blame the Dem's for the failure.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yep, my first prediction..... I'm gonna have a massive hangover tomorrow.

Salud! HAPPY NEW YEARS

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I kinda of hope they do go over the cliff and the american dollar could be used as toilet paper.

ETA what quality products has been produced the usa . None nothing zero . It is a country based on consumption with no export .
edit on 31/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
I kinda of hope they do go over the cliff and the american dollar could be used as toilet paper.

I wish I didn't have to kick the arse of those Canadian Navy guys over in Seattle this past year.

(eh)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

lol well they are only navy . second we have a navy ?
I thought it was a bunch of dudes in a canoe throwing rocks and screaming ..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sorry but everyone, mainly outside of the US, has predicted gloom and doom about our economy. Things are not going to fall apart, as a matter of fact ,things are probably going to get better. The good old USA is one of the most powerful and richest countries in the world. We have always hit some bumps in the road but we always prevail. Since we stick our military at will to deter evil everyone is focused on us. I guess they would like to see us fail but it is not going to happen. God Bless The United States Of America and all of our soldiers, both over there and here!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

That's what they claimed. They were in uniform too. I didn't pay much attention to them at first because they were being cool. Guy asked me for a cigarette, so I hooked him up. Shortly after listening to his drunk ass he became a little pushy, us US folk don't take to kindly to that.

But hey man, why the hatred for the US?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

That's what they claimed. They were in uniform too. I didn't pay much attention to them at first because they were being cool. Guy asked me for a cigarette, so I hooked him up. Shortly after listening to his drunk ass he became a little pushy, us US folk don't take to kindly to that.

Well there are a holes in every crowd especially drunken . No one puts up with people of that nature anywhere in the world .. Well I would hope ..

Hatred for your government bro people are people anywhere in the world . If your country crashes I highly doubt your population will tolerate these criminals in office anymore . people need the awakening or motivation to bring change . Change for the positive from your country would echo around the world . As your government has and had influenced countries to their greed and way of governance .

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well there are a holes in every crowd especially drunken . No one puts up with people of that nature anywhere in the world .. Well I would hope ..

Hatred for your government bro people are people anywhere in the world . If your country crashes I highly doubt your population will tolerate these criminals in office anymore . people need the awakening or motivation to bring change . Change for the positive from your country would echo around the world . As your government has and had influenced countries to their greed and way of governance .

Oh I see. Much agreed!!

See I was under the assumption you were Anti-American for some reason. Pardon me amigo.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I was just also stating alot of troubles in your country is due to quality exports and quality good . most things are shipped from over seas ..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Oh I see. Much agreed!!

See I was under the assumption you were Anti-American for some reason. Pardon me amigo.

just anti government . mine too

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

I was just also stating alot of troubles in your country is due to quality exports and quality good . most things are shipped from over seas ..

Right!
-And I wonder if Chinese tourists get pissed off when they buy a souvenire and look at it closely to find out it is in fact made in China.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Maybe . maybe they are proud maybe they question why they make so little in wages while their good are being shipped all over the world .

Maybe they laugh that we buy their cheap products too
edit on 31/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it does seem that not many are concerned about losing tax breaks, more firstread.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why has no one launched the official "2013 Fiscal Cliff Watch" thread

EDIT to ad...

Progress Seen in Last-Minute 'Fiscal Cliff' Talks; Obama to Speak at 1:30

My prediction... he's coming on TV in a few minutes to spike the football.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
let them... world would be much better off without the u.s mass murder for profit ....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
it does seem that not many are concerned about losing tax breaks, more firstread.nbcnews.com...

Few days ago I was hearing on a radio talk show that it was supposed to be a 20 dollar a week tax hike on personal taxes .. I was pissed off as I thought they were talking about here in canada but it was for you people . Taking the people who need it the most instead of taxing the people who live an excessive life style . if your money was worthless well so would their wealth .

It is shocking how many people are not out raged over this .

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Thanks buddy, For the first time in my life I am making six figures a year with my own business and you hope it gets all screwed up..... I will try not to retaliate by hoping something bad happens to your country.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

lmao... just spit my sake across the room laughing ... ta for a good laugh m8 ... and happy new year ...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Perhaps that would be a good thing, at least they cut spending (just even a little).
Funny thing kinda is that the debt ceiling is about on the same time, wonder if they have time for that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join