learn more

US will go over clif

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Right!
-And I wonder if Chinese tourists get pissed off when they buy a souvenire and look at it closely to find out it is in fact made in China.

I just met a Chinese National in Costa Rica who was there on a short vacation. During a four hour zip-line tour we talked a lot and he thought it was silly as hell that most of the tourist items he bought while on tour in the USA was made "at home". Those items can't be bought in China though. The tourist junk goes straight from the factories to the cargo ships.

All in all he was a nice guy but I felt like he knew something he was not sharing. He just had the look of the cat that ate the mouse......

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by resoe26

I was just also stating alot of troubles in your country is due to quality exports and quality good . most things are shipped from over seas ..

Right!
-And I wonder if Chinese tourists get pissed off when they buy a
souvenire and look at it closely to find out it is in fact made in China.
yep... they get pissed off too ... then they laugh and have another bee.r...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Right!
-And I wonder if Chinese tourists get pissed off when they buy a souvenire and look at it closely to find out it is in fact made in China.

I just met a Chinese National in Costa Rica who was there on a short vacation. During a four hour zip-line tour we talked a lot and he thought it was silly as hell that most of the tourist items he bought while on tour in the USA was made "at home". Those items can't be bought in China though. The tourist junk goes straight from the factories to the cargo ships.

All in all he was a nice guy but I felt like he knew something he was not sharing. He just had the look of the cat that ate the mouse......

Wonder why they cannot buy it there?
Haven't we not had problems with things made in China? Such as toxic substances in the material of the goods that they make?

Is there an agenda behind it? (that is what you're suggesting right?)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by freedomSlave

Thanks buddy, For the first time in my life I am making six figures a year with my own business and you hope it gets all screwed up..... I will try not to retaliate by hoping something bad happens to your country.

And that's the problem right there . Instead of what is good for your country and your population of your country . you are only worried about yourself and your personal finances .

none the less congrats on starting up your own shop . takes a lot of hard work and dedication . I hope in a year or two I will finally have the funds to start my own as well . Small business is what drives our countries sadly that is being crushed by multi national companies with their massive tax breaks

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

No suggestion, just an observation. Although I do think that China has something up her sleeve, something we will not like.........

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

No suggestion, just an observation. Although I do think that China has something up her sleeve, something we will not like.........

You're probably correct.
Seems fishy that the Chinese people cannot buy these products as well. Or maybe they don't want that crap anyways.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Thanks buddy, For the first time in my life I am making six figures a year with my own business and you hope it gets all screwed up..... I will try not to retaliate by hoping something bad happens to your country.

And that's the problem right there . Instead of what is good for your country and your population of your country . you are only worried about yourself and your personal finances .

That is a poor assumption on your part..... What is good for my Country is small businesses like myself not being taxed out of existence. Of course I am worried about my personal finances. I got the money to start my business by living in a tent for two years and eating noodles. I earned the right to be concerned!However, I am not just concerned for myself. A lot of folks are going to have hard times if we can't force our politicians to get it together.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Obama is on TV right now saying absolutely nothing new.

No teleprompter... he's bumbling around a bit.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

That is a poor assumption on your part..... What is good for my Country is small businesses like myself not being taxed out of existence. Of course I am worried about my personal finances. I got the money to start my business by living in a tent for two years and eating noodles. I earned the right to be concerned!However, I am not just concerned for myself. A lot of folks are going to have hard times if we can't force our politicians to get it together.

That was just how it came across . don't really think it was a poor assumption as many are more concerned about themselves then whats good for everyone else . Occupy did nothing to bring change it was more of a venting I think . there are enough people who still have it good enough they don't want any change and fear real change . it doesn't seem to bother many people that banks and companies get multi billion bail outs when people lose their homes but who cares because it hasn't effected them and their house holds. With the growing epidemic of adults not leaving home because they can find decent work will cause a break some where some point in time .

The politicians don't care what happens to the bottom feeders as most people seem just to turn a blind eye to the that your country is bankrupt . It will fall and it will fall hard . 2008 was your year for the fall . Instead your kids and their kids will pay for this silly fix of taking money from future tax payers to pay for the problems today . It is coming and the american dollar will be worthless from the over production of money that is going on there with raising the debt ceiling .

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It's all a load of Carp...just another excuse to fleece the blue collar worker of his hard earned cash to keep the Rich in the manner they are accustomed.....

Obama Appears to be trying has ass off for the ordinary Joe but the decision has already been taken...Joe Public must pay for our next war...for our Black projects...to stay one step ahead of the rest in the game of Nations.

Dont be fooled by these charlatans...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No kids on my part, never had any never would. I knew 30 years ago that we would be exactly where we are........

I choose not bring more people to an already overcrowded one. My kids won't suffer but some peoples sure will, already are in fact. I have two 24 year old kids working on my crew for $75.00 a morning. They both have degrees and they both can't find good jobs. They are in fact stoked I pay 20+ an hour and let them go home by ten am.

Kinda sad.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No kids on my part, never had any never would. I knew 30 years ago that we would be exactly where we are........

I choose not bring more people to an already overcrowded one. My kids won't suffer but some peoples sure will, already are in fact. I have two 24 year old kids working on my crew for $75.00 a morning. They both have degrees and they both can't find good jobs. They are in fact stoked I pay 20+ an hour and let them go home by ten am.

Kinda sad.

whoa... I guess I do have it good.
No degree, 24 yrs old, and a nice office job

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Empires and superpowers obtain that title because of the abilities,resources and the qualities they posses...No empire will rule for ever and the fall is inevitable for each and one of them...But once you have that quality you will always have the potential to reset your status...Think of all the Empires throughout the history and you will see the same potential in all their people even today... So Americans will always be Americans,just like Romans,Greek,Persians,Chinese, Russians,ottoman,British,,etc,

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't know about the blame but it certainly isn't that hard to predict that our government is either retarded or has its own agenda and is letting this happen. You don't have be psychic to see that this is probably inevitable.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I have two 24 year old kids working on my crew for $75.00 a morning. They both have degrees and they both can't find good jobs. They are in fact stoked I pay 20+ an hour and let them go home by ten am.

Kinda sad.

wow collage education will only by 75 bucks a day . sorry man that is nowhere near enough to provide for my family.. I don't have an education I didn't even make it to high school and I make a lot more than that. I realize I am in canada where making 20 bucks an hour here would go a lot further there than it does here . As there are cheaper taxes in the usa than here in canada . Hell everything is cheaper there than it is here .

But the difference between here and there is we export good and a hell of a lot more than we import . Also from the NAFTA deal canada and mexico got screwed into supplying your country with cheap good . No one is going to buy american made product because they are way over priced and inflated . Nothing is produced there because the usa has been going bankrupt for decades . There are no jobs because there are no jobs . You country needs to default or crash or fall it cannot sustain the path that it is on . Your government can't even pay it's bills .

They can try to over tax the wealthy . However the wealthy can afford to just move anywhere in the world that offers a tax haven .

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yep first prediction of 2013 or last of the 2012, The US will not come to an agreement on the budget, Reps will blame the Dem's for the failure.

And Dems will blame Reps for the failure and around and around we go...

and around and around...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

$75.00 a day and incredibly grateful. My industries standard is $50.00. It is just a gig though and not a real job. They show up for three to four hours a morning and the rest of the day is theirs to get more money or laze about.

My point is that they have this gig as there is not much work besides fast food around here any longer.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What really gets me upset is the amount of healthy younger men I have seen that don't want to work. I am totally disabled and really wish I could contribute to society in some way, a way I have not figured out yet. I just can't work now and my doctors would not advise it anyway. I consider myself to be young because I had my accident at work when I was 36 years old. Now I am in my 40's and literally had to kick my 29 year old stepson out because he refused to do anything.
He is in perfect health but cant keep his pants on. I guess he figures the more kids he has the more benefits he will get.

The problem with this kid is he is on child number 4 by another women and has lost all of his kids. The child support we be quite a surprise soon! Not meaning to go too much off topic but I just have seen a lot of lazy younger people where I live that refuse to move out of there parents house.
edit on 31-12-2012 by chisisiCoptos because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

so you base all younger people on your stepsons bahaviour....I have heard this carp for years..."I know a guy who doesn't need to work, he makes $300 a week on benefits",, "i know a family who have never worked, they go abroad twice a year"...these stories are a lie and you know what...every politician i know has never done an honest days graft in their lives but get by handsomely on state handouts...ie...at the Tax payers expense...

So go figure, maybe you're Stepson is a slacker, but he's less of a burden on society than some who milk it for all it's worth...and to even suggest that all kids are like this is playing right into their hands....
It's happening here in the UK..."Scroungers this" and "Skivers and Striver's" that....it's nothing more than a pogrom comparable with Nazi Germany in the 30's....

be careful, just following orders is no excuse.....Stop being THE SHEEPLE....wake up man!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

You are correct. Our culture has led kids to think that they deserve the world for free........ Toss in despair over having to work at a starter job like Taco Bell and they flat out get angry over their lack of prospects and move back in (or never leave) their parents house.

When I grew up it was a certainty that by the time you were 18 you WERE going to be on your own! I moved at at 16 and would have left sooner could I have.

P.S. Chisisi, He never said the word "all" in his argument.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Mamatus because: gwammer and speeeeling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join