It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteors Falling From the Sky!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I remember you posting about your dreams, the school shooting ones. It was around the same time that i had mine, though i cant seem to find them. search still hates me.

I have also had a dream about a school shooting, and just like mountaingirl1111 said it was a very real dream, all of my senses were working, sight, smell, nerves, everything as if it was really happening.

I woke up crying my eyes out, it took my husband all day to calm me down, that's how upset i was.
there were men in black combat gear walking from room to room and shooting everyone, i ducked down behind a school desk, (yes this is why i knew i was at a school, the old wooden type school desk with the lid that lifts up. the school desk was the symbol to me for school.

I got a very close up look at the black combat boots i knew right away they were professionals, the laces were tucked in nice neat, the pants tucked in nice and neat. as one of them barged in, the door swung wide open, it was daylight outside. the door opened up to a grassy court yard or atrium ( that was the center of the school building).

another symbol i took meaning school was the hand rails i saw, the old round aluminum or galvanized pipe looking ones.

I have no doubt that i did in fact see a school shooting organized and done by professionals.

On other dreams /visions ive had include meteors falling, people (survivors) walking in rows and groups carrying small amounts of their possessions, stopping at restrooms along the way or when they could to bath the kids and wash up and rest.

Another was a space shuttle falling from the sky, i was standing with my husband on our front porch, in the dream he said omg its a plane its going to crash, as it came close i said its not a plane , its a space shuttle. ive had this dream twice now, though the second dream i was allot closer to it and saw it in more detail than the first dream/vision.

These three dreams/visions i believe will happen. in what order will they happen? i am unsure

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 12/1/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Sorry for taking over your thread, dear!
I'll say one last thing and that is, it is posted on this website, in a thread from either May or June, I think June. I'm going to find that thread today and link it here, so you can see what I mean

Have you had time to find this thread yet?

I'm interested in reading this too.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing, Whateva. Fantastic dreams!

Have you had dreams to come true in the past?
edit on 12-1-2013 by Mindless1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thankfully they have not, well not that anyone could prove, but i have seen or was shown things that have happened, i had a very special spirit in my room he was an Australian Aboriginal, he showed me the bombing of Darwin. I dont know why he did. the odd thing was that he appeared high in the room near the ceiling, when all the other spirits i have seen have been standing at floor level. i had an instant respect for him, he had a stern face but peaceful and sad all at the same time. its hard to describe but i felt he was a compassionate man.

I have also had a vision of where i saw the layout and a man in an underground chamber of sorts. i realized i had seen Saddam Hussein months before tptb did. but that was a few years back now. the only one at the time i told was my husband. so no proof there either sorry.

Anyway i hop to goodness that what i get shown or what i dream about doesn't come true.

Edit... I forgot mention i have also seen a volcano eruption, at the time i was shown it i said to myself for some reason or another "ooh Yoggie Bear...Smarter than the average bear" to me that meant the volcano could most likely be Yellowstone. but i truly truly hope not. Believe me when i say this. I want to be wrong, i truly do.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 12/1/13 by Whateva69 because: Yellowstone

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

How cool is that!!

I mean, it's not cool what you are seeing, but that you have the ability to see it.

I'm with you, Girl... I hope it doesn't come true, either. But I have been having a bad feeling about Yellow Stone Pk. myself for the last year. No dreams, just a very strong feeling.

I think it will begin with large earthquakes on the Pacific Coast which cause a chain reaction, so to speak, and Yellow Stone will "blow it's stack" in the process.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I'm very happy to hear that your dreams haven't come true in the past, Whateva!
That gives me a little hope.

Let's hope they don't start now!

Thank you for responding.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Mindless, I just came across this post. Thought you may want to include it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Mindless, I just came across this post. Thought you may want to include it here...

Thank you, Sled.

Much appreciated. Happy to see you are following my thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just had to post something. Blame my comp teachers.
"Meteors Falling From the Sky!"
Where else would they come from?
It's really nonsensical and redundant.
There.
I got it off my chest.
You can continue.......

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Hi Mindless1980, I am glad you posted about your dream. At least now I know I'm not the only one having this dream. For the past few months, I have been having similar dreams....not too vivid but just pesky...until recently. The past 2 weeks, I have been dreaming of the same type of scenario, of meteors or large objects/comet or some such, inbound and heading toward where I am located.

The dreams have become too vivid and disturbing and I wake up abruptly, with my heart pounding like a rabbit and in a cold sweat. I haven't been reading any disaster books or watching any tv shows lately relevant to such events so I don't know where these dreams are springing from all of a sudden. Nothing negative going on in my life right now either.

I wish there weren't such cruel comments relevant to your post. I feel like I am reading you right in that you were merely interested in knowing if others had similar dreams. I can't see what is wrong with folks talking about dreams. I didn't read any where that you were making a prophecy either. I also always find it interesting to talk about dreams and get ideas and constructive comments relative to same...nothing wrong with that. We are all in this life together and talking about dreams or wondering about them is interesting. In no way do any of us dreamers wish ill on anyone or hope that the dreams become reality. Sorry some folks see it that way.

Blessings and thanx for sharing. Sleep well and pleasant dreams for now.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thank you, Shrevegal, for that warm reply.

I lurked around ATS for a couple of years before joining, so I knew this place was full of rude people before I joined.

Too bad a person can't even tell their dream without being trolled! Some members here make me sick.

I appreciate you sharing your dream. It seems more and more people are coming forward with meteor dreams...
What does it mean? Are we receiving a warning?

I read some place about how spirits send out messages all over the world, and many different people "pick up" the message. Like when someone invents something new and puts it on the market. Then another person sees it and says, "That was MY idea! I was going to make the same thing, but they beat me to it!"

I actually had that happen to me once. So now when I get an inspiration to do something, I don't sit around... I hop on it before someone else "steals" my idea.

So, with a lot of people having the same type of dreams, it makes me think "they" are sending the message to get prepared.
I truly hope I'm wrong!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I just had to post something. Blame my comp teachers.
"Meteors Falling From the Sky!"
Where else would they come from?
It's really nonsensical and redundant.
There.
I got it off my chest.
You can continue.......

What was I suppose to say? Meteors falling from the ground?! The operative word here is "falling". They could just swizz on past the Earth, but, NO... they fell.... from the sky.

I'm happy you unburdened yourself, stars15k. Now you can rest easy.
And I appreciate your permission to continue.

I shall.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Source: news.yahoo.com...

CHELYABINSK, Russia (Reuters) - More than 500 people were injured when a meteorite shot across the sky and exploded over central Russia on Friday, sending fireballs crashing to Earth, shattering windows and damaging buildings. People heading to work in Chelyabinsk heard what sounded like an explosion, saw a bright light and then felt a shockwave according to a Reuters correspondent in the industrial city 1,500 km (950 miles) east of Moscow. A fireball blazed across the horizon, leaving a long white trail in its wake which could be seen as far as 200 km (125 miles) away in Yekaterinburg. Car alarms went off, windows shattered and mobile phone networks were interrupted.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Seems a lot of us have forseen this event.... Question is.... is it the main event

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

16 January 2013 DreamBurst: A asteroid (Missed NEO) decending over a very lit city street (a bit glitzy fancy neon bilboards and street lights... NOT VEGAS... highrised buildings in the background,a massive broadwalk compared to the road... The end of a V-shaped junction) Size of a small truck and as black as coal with fire and flames billowing from it as it went. I'd say about 20° angle of decent.

edit on 15-2-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I have a really bad feeling this is NOT the main event.

Now I'm really nervous about the asteroid that is supposed to pass by today.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Wow..Ya this meteor/asteroid thing is getting me a bit scared. The news here in the USA is saying the asteroid/meteor that hit Russia is not related to the one that will pass close to the earth today..Kind of a weird coincidence though..And after reading about this prediction it has made me wonder oh too anxiously..
To the OP..I have had similar dreams of meteors falling out of the sky(balls of fire)..So when I see all this and the news today...I say Wow..Or should I say OMG..lol

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I can't help but agree. It is not over yet. My husband called this morning to tell me what had occurred.
I'm also still positive next Month is going to be the biggest month of not just the year but maybe the most important of our time... Just don't ask me what is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I truly believe what we are seeing is 2012DA14's debris field and we may indeed have more to come but of the same ilk as today's Russian debris impacts. All you can do is wait and see..... myself I will be trying to observe the main body of the Asteroid as it passes. I hope it remains as limited in its effects as it has so far for everyone's safety.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hi Dear Mindless,

Well cetainly the event that have happened today seems to be a very acceptable accomplishment of the vision that was the origin of this thread, that as I can see was opened in December 31st of 2012.

Indeed is a remarkable prediction, however, let me point that I also felt the occurence of a second metheoric explosion, like this one, ocurring int he skies of Siberia since 2009 when in June of that Year I posted in my own thread on the centenary fo the Tunguska event that we were going to see a similar situation happeing not so far after that year and it was going to teach humanity that this was not an isolated incident but part of a complex sequence with regular periodicity that use to occur in that region.

I also pointed in my prediction that soon the science will realize the connection in between this second explosion and the one of 1908 to conclude that there some vortex of energy in that region that cause an abnormal gravitational attraction to almost any object orbiting close to the planet.

This link refers to that therad of almost 5 years ago:

The existence of the giant vortex or energy escaping to the atmosphere from somewhere in the Siberian taiga is also an explanation of why Russia use to have a lot of strange phenomena on its skies, is one of the countries of the world with more UFO encounters and also some few years ago there was a clear omen about the wild fires occurred in Moscow, given with many months in advance in the form a giant halo of light that was covering the city clearly seen from many kilometers of distance.

I also wrote a thread on that event:

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/15/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I have a really bad feeling this is NOT the main event.

Now I'm really nervous about the asteroid that is supposed to pass by today.

OMG, Mindless! I had forgotten about your thread on the meteor until it popped up on my subscribed list this morning after you posted. I would have posted something then, but I was enthralled in another thread.

We avoided any impact from the asteroid everyone was watching, but got hit by a different one! How wild is the timing on that?! FREAKY!!

I don't know what to say. I don't think congratulations is the right word to use here,
so I'll just say, "WOW!"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join