Meteors Falling From the Sky!

page: 4
13
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes, just now, and why I am awake at 6:20am (that plus toilet break).

I was walking through town and seen massive smoke and fire in the distance over Scotland.

On the news there was a report of a massive white light hitting Scotland and they were advising any further travel north until they knew better what was going on.

This then cut to me being in my flat (for the record, I live in a house, not a flat), and it being night time, I looked out of the window and seen several meteors in the distance, the smoke trail being lit up by the moon. I turned back in and grabbed my camcorder and when I looked back out, I seen one heading towards me and there was a massive crack, the building shook, I looked in at someone who was in the flat (can't remember who) in horror, looked back out and another one came straight towards me, then I woke up.

That was disturbingly real, and the weird part is, the first meteor that made the loud and sharp cracking sound caused ringing in my left ear, which I still have after waking up, it's quite loud.

I'm going back to bed, just remembered seeing this thread (which is probably semi responsible for the dream, maybe) and wanted to input this.




posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa


I am by no means an authority or slightly knowledgeable on dream interpretation.. When I was reading your post.. My mind brought up the scripture, "young men will have visions, and old men will dream dreams.."

Not that I'm implying your old... I don't know what age you have to be, when you transition from visions to dreams..

Anyways, your post caught my eye... I believe you... If the dream is significant.. Pray about it and seek out the explanation.. If it is "prophetic" you will receive the interpretation, and it wont come via ATS..

Keep me in mind and let me know what you find out.. PEACE!



I'm sorry. I just realized I didn't respond to your post.


Anyway, I appreciate your concern, and I'll take your advice.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
reply to post by Mindless1980
 


Perhaps you merely had dreams about seeing the publicided space news:
Geminid Meteor Shower 2012: How To See Shooting Stars Thursday And Friday
www.huffingtonpost.com...

earthsky.org... for 2013



No, I didn't even know anything about the meteor showers until they were over.

But thanks for posting.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Yes, just now, and why I am awake at 6:20am (that plus toilet break).

I was walking through town and seen massive smoke and fire in the distance over Scotland.

On the news there was a report of a massive white light hitting Scotland and they were advising any further travel north until they knew better what was going on.

This then cut to me being in my flat (for the record, I live in a house, not a flat), and it being night time, I looked out of the window and seen several meteors in the distance, the smoke trail being lit up by the moon. I turned back in and grabbed my camcorder and when I looked back out, I seen one heading towards me and there was a massive crack, the building shook, I looked in at someone who was in the flat (can't remember who) in horror, looked back out and another one came straight towards me, then I woke up.

That was disturbingly real, and the weird part is, the first meteor that made the loud and sharp cracking sound caused ringing in my left ear, which I still have after waking up, it's quite loud.

I'm going back to bed, just remembered seeing this thread (which is probably semi responsible for the dream, maybe) and wanted to input this.


Oh my!
I hope this thread didn't cause you to have nightmares!


The ringing in your ear after you woke up is strange!

Maybe you WERE taken and shown the future.


Thank you for taking time away from your slumber to share that on my thread.
I hope you can get back to sleep!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


Sled, thank you for the predictions from Jessica.

Things don't look too good, do they? This is very disturbing!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980
 


Well considering the fact your dream ended with the clique death. I'd say you have been watching too much action and Disaster movies. I have surreal dreams and they don't come to fruition. I remember an especially surreal *Upon many surreal ones* Where it was utter warfare between aliens and the military. Seriously that UFO Being taken down by that missile than coming down and destroying the house it ended up sliding into scared the crap outta me.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
reply to post by Mindless1980
 


Well considering the fact your dream ended with the clique death. I'd say you have been watching too much action and Disaster movies. I have surreal dreams and they don't come to fruition. I remember an especially surreal *Upon many surreal ones* Where it was utter warfare between aliens and the military. Seriously that UFO Being taken down by that missile than coming down and destroying the house it ended up sliding into scared the crap outta me.


Nope, I don't have time to watch t.v.
Thanks for your reply.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980
 

I just listened to this :
www.youtube.com...
It reminded me very much of your dream. Sure hope it does not happen but of course there is no way to know
when it will happen I guess..if it does.It may have happened in the distant past but if so could it happen again?
njl51



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by Mindless1980
 

I just listened to this :
www.youtube.com...
It reminded me very much of your dream. Sure hope it does not happen but of course there is no way to know
when it will happen I guess..if it does.It may have happened in the distant past but if so could it happen again?
njl51


Sigh....
That's scary! I think we are in for a bumpy ride!

I do believe the prophecies of Revelation will come true, and I think we have already entered the beginning of the end times.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thought I'd add this in here, instead of making my own thread


My 11 yo daughter told me a few days ago about a dream she had. I am repeating it here, just as she told me:

It was nighttime and people were walking down the middle of a road. She said it looked like "the Great Depression" because people were poor and wearing old, worn clothing, and it was cold outside but no one had coats. She was with me and my husband, but her 6 yo brother was not with us, as he was off to the side underneath a market stand, "where they were keeping all of the little kids". She looked up ahead and saw people getting down and covering their heads, when all of a sudden, there was a blinding white light that lit up part of the sky, and she woke up.

This is interesting to me because we were not discussing with--or in front of her--any sort of thing that could influence her subconscious mind. Yet, what is even MORE interesting to me is the similarity her dream has to one that I had a few years ago:

I was here in Colorado and it was nighttime. I was with my husband and two kids and about 50 or 60 other people. We were walking down a winding paved mountain road, a 2 lane highway. In my dream, the road is west of where I am and just a bit south, a highway that goes parallel and eventually between the Collegiate peaks, but still in an area not far from "civilization". It is cool at night, but not freezing, seems like maybe May or June. We are all walking on and next to this road, but very spaced out and kind of single file. Some people have gotten tired and are resting on the side of the road on the ground or on the occasional camping chair. People are carrying very few things, like stuff they could quickly grab and that's it. I realize as we come around a bend in the road that has a clearing off the side that looks down into the valley, that I cannot see any lights from cars or houses or buildings in the distance (you can see very far here in the distance usually because of the hills and mountains). It then strikes me that we have been walking the actual highway and I wonder where the cars are and suddenly get scared that the wild animals will attack us if we are walking through these places in the dark. I ask a woman who is sitting next to the road and she tells me that we can't travel during the day because it is too dangerous, we can only move at night, and that the animals aren't around to do anything to us any way.

For years, I've always thought that dream signified maybe some sort of war here, which is why we had to move at night, and lack of cars and lights maybe came from an EMP or something that took down the grid, I've even thought that maybe it had to do with the sun, like it was too dangerous to travel during the day when the sun was out. But now that my daughter had the same dream, just with the added white blast of light, I'm not sure. It isn't uncommon for me and my daughter to dream the same dreams, even on the same night, and my husband and I have had that happen frequently as well. When people start dreaming the same things, I think we're meant to pay attention.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by Mindless1980
 

I just listened to this :
www.youtube.com...
It reminded me very much of your dream. Sure hope it does not happen but of course there is no way to know
when it will happen I guess..if it does.It may have happened in the distant past but if so could it happen again?
njl51


Thank you for the video, njl51.

I think we need to stay prepared with canned goods, batteries, medical supplies, etc., (just in case).
I appreciate the contribution.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Thought I'd add this in here, instead of making my own thread


My 11 yo daughter told me a few days ago about a dream she had. I am repeating it here, just as she told me:

It was nighttime and people were walking down the middle of a road. She said it looked like "the Great Depression" because people were poor and wearing old, worn clothing, and it was cold outside but no one had coats. She was with me and my husband, but her 6 yo brother was not with us, as he was off to the side underneath a market stand, "where they were keeping all of the little kids". She looked up ahead and saw people getting down and covering their heads, when all of a sudden, there was a blinding white light that lit up part of the sky, and she woke up.

This is interesting to me because we were not discussing with--or in front of her--any sort of thing that could influence her subconscious mind. Yet, what is even MORE interesting to me is the similarity her dream has to one that I had a few years ago:

I was here in Colorado and it was nighttime. I was with my husband and two kids and about 50 or 60 other people. We were walking down a winding paved mountain road, a 2 lane highway. In my dream, the road is west of where I am and just a bit south, a highway that goes parallel and eventually between the Collegiate peaks, but still in an area not far from "civilization". It is cool at night, but not freezing, seems like maybe May or June. We are all walking on and next to this road, but very spaced out and kind of single file. Some people have gotten tired and are resting on the side of the road on the ground or on the occasional camping chair. People are carrying very few things, like stuff they could quickly grab and that's it. I realize as we come around a bend in the road that has a clearing off the side that looks down into the valley, that I cannot see any lights from cars or houses or buildings in the distance (you can see very far here in the distance usually because of the hills and mountains). It then strikes me that we have been walking the actual highway and I wonder where the cars are and suddenly get scared that the wild animals will attack us if we are walking through these places in the dark. I ask a woman who is sitting next to the road and she tells me that we can't travel during the day because it is too dangerous, we can only move at night, and that the animals aren't around to do anything to us any way.

For years, I've always thought that dream signified maybe some sort of war here, which is why we had to move at night, and lack of cars and lights maybe came from an EMP or something that took down the grid, I've even thought that maybe it had to do with the sun, like it was too dangerous to travel during the day when the sun was out. But now that my daughter had the same dream, just with the added white blast of light, I'm not sure. It isn't uncommon for me and my daughter to dream the same dreams, even on the same night, and my husband and I have had that happen frequently as well. When people start dreaming the same things, I think we're meant to pay attention.


Really?! WOW!
That's amazing when the family members share the same dream.
Do you ever get the feeling that this could be past-life memories? I've wondered lately if some people's dreams are memories, or seeing into the future? How do you know for sure?
I know that the same families usually reincarnate together, but come back being different relations to each other.
For example, your daughter could have been your mother, and your husband could have been your wife in a past life.

Anyway, that was a frightening dream each of you had, and I appreciate you sharing it here.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980
 


I have heard that before, about reincarnation, and think it has some merit. However, from personal experience, when one of us is dreaming the same thing as the other on the same night, it tends to point to some future event. Whether it is in days or months or years, that part is never clear. Late spring last year, my husband and I both dreamed of a very disturbing scene: being shot by men in black tactical gear. We dreamt it on the same night, but each dream had a variant, which was the setting. In mine, it was nighttime and I was in a parking lot behind a school in the middle of a small town. There was a cement wheelchair ramp behind it going to the back door. School was not in session, we just happened to be walking past it, when I saw a guy in the corner of my eye come up and then felt him shoot me in the side & leg. In the dream, I experienced the pain of the shot and the sensation of having to crawl, dragging myself across asphalt to get help. There were multiple men doing this and several people were shot. They were more like snipers, very quick, sneaky, efficient, but unlike a sniper, did it up close, and moved on to the next person.

In my husband's, he was put on a school bus with a bunch of other people, adults and children, and brought out to the middle of the desert after there was a school shooting. The bus broke down, he was told, even though it seemed to be working fine, and so they marched everyone off the bus while it was fixed on the side of the road. However, they didn't fix the bus, they lined everyone up along the side of the bus, and started shooting people, one by one. It was the men in the tight black outfits & boots that did it.

While they weren't the same dream, the themes & elements were the same & very, very vivid. Now, I'm not saying it was prophetic, but it is interesting that we had those dreams the same night and months later we're now dealing with all of the political stuff that's happening because of aurora & CT.

Other dreams we've shared are just off-the-wall, bizarro-world stuff that doesn't feel real at all. Some is mundane, like getting a phone call or winning money, and that's happened, usually within a week of both of us dreaming it. Some times stuff happens months later, some times, nothing happens. Some times I think it is a real event, some times, I think it's just to bring something to our attention. But, I always pay attention, because like I said, I think that we're meant to see things in our dreams when we dream together, so I always pay attention



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111
 


Wow!
That's awesome!

I wonder if this will be some time in the future when the one world gov takes over, and you all are breaking a curfew, so the guys with guns are ordered to shoot anyone on site? Do you recognize what age you were? Same town you live in now?
Whatever you are experiencing, if you recognize any place like this in the future..... DUCK, and take cover!
Maybe you are seeing this as a warning so you can avoid this?



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by mountaingirl1111
 


Wow!
That's awesome!

I wonder if this will be some time in the future when the one world gov takes over, and you all are breaking a curfew, so the guys with guns are ordered to shoot anyone on site? Do you recognize what age you were? Same town you live in now?
Whatever you are experiencing, if you recognize any place like this in the future..... DUCK, and take cover!
Maybe you are seeing this as a warning so you can avoid this?


Yikes, scary thought! Well the most interesting part of this, one I originally left out on purpose, is that a member here, who I have other strange connections to but have never met, had a version of the same dream the same week. The conversation regarding it just sort of slipped into conversation. Now that makes it even weirder, huh? Almost too weird!

I was definitely me around the age I am now (I'm 35 now, was 34 when I had it earlier in the year). I actually dreamed a version of that dream 2 or 3 times that week. This was the first one, the other two had details that are blurry, because the dream I was having at the time was interrupted and sort of changed into the guy with guns thing again. I never, ever dream about being killed or injured, chased, hunted, anything. It made me very upset upon waking, mainly because it was so violent. I've never seen men like this before in real life. What was terrifying was that they were there only to execute and do it quickly. I don't know if it makes a difference, but the guns were long but barely made a sound. They had a fatter rounder piece not too far from the end that didn't go all the way up the gun. THe guns were maybe 2 feet long and the round piece was about 6 inches long and about bigger around than the gun itself by about an inch. My husband doesn't have any exact details about the weapons, as he doesn't lucid dream like I do, where I can make myself pay attention to these details. This was one lucid dream where I knew what was happening, but could not change the outcome of it, just had to go along with it, but was able to note details of things.

The only detail I have about the place, and it is nowhere I live now or have ever lived, is that it was a one-story cement (no stone or brick, at least not in the back) school with that cement ramp and a maroon round metal rail and the ramp itself was not very high, maybe two feet off the ground at its highest point. The parking spaces behind the school, in front of the ramp, had normal yellow parking lot lines. Where I was walking at the time was in the street, across into the back of the school parking spots by the ramp, but behind me, where I was coming from, there was a median that had planters or shrubs & flowers in the middle of it, that separated a small storefront (like old downtown strips in the US, very small town feel). The "downtown" area of the small town was set up like a square, with two lanes, one going in each direction, on each side of this median, then the school on one side and the businesses on the other.

I know it sounds weird, but if people are able to invade your dreams, like "break in", that's definitely what this felt like. Sort of like Inception, but not as cool ;



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Yikes, scary thought! Well the most interesting part of this, one I originally left out on purpose, is that a member here, who I have other strange connections to but have never met, had a version of the same dream the same week. The conversation regarding it just sort of slipped into conversation. Now that makes it even weirder, huh? Almost too weird!



Weird doesn't even touch it!


I wonder what's up with that?!
This boggles my brain!



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by mountaingirl1111
 


Wow!
That's awesome!

I wonder if this will be some time in the future when the one world gov takes over, and you all are breaking a curfew, so the guys with guns are ordered to shoot anyone on site? Do you recognize what age you were? Same town you live in now?
Whatever you are experiencing, if you recognize any place like this in the future..... DUCK, and take cover!
Maybe you are seeing this as a warning so you can avoid this?


That's an interesting concept. I probably wouldn't have thought of that, although I have heard that we CAN change the future, so maybe you are on to something here. Thanks, Sled.

And thank you, mountaingirl1111 for your contributions to my first thread.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Yikes, scary thought! Well the most interesting part of this, one I originally left out on purpose, is that a member here, who I have other strange connections to but have never met, had a version of the same dream the same week. The conversation regarding it just sort of slipped into conversation. Now that makes it even weirder, huh? Almost too weird!



Now that's just freaky!
And makes it that much more scarier because for both of you to have the same dream, and you don't even know each other, you would have had to be at the same time line in the future... which means it is written there, right?

I need to research this type of dreaming when I can find time.

Oh dear!
That is wild! I have never heard of anything like this before! Thank you for sharing that!



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sorry for taking over your thread, dear!
I'll say one last thing and that is, it is posted on this website, in a thread from either May or June, I think June. I'm going to find that thread today and link it here, so you can see what I mean



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Sorry for taking over your thread, dear!
I'll say one last thing and that is, it is posted on this website, in a thread from either May or June, I think June. I'm going to find that thread today and link it here, so you can see what I mean


Oh, please keep posting. Your input and dreams have been most enlightening, and fascinating.

I appreciate your participation.





top topics
 
13
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join