It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Let's look on the bright side, when she walks out she can tell people vidi veni vici the hospital!

Warmonger trash.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey,

Happy New Year everyone. I'm not a fan of Ms Rodham-Clinton nor her husband nor of most politicians. I'd like to see the return of the 'Civil Servant' in government myself - just the concept of 'Service' to country and fellows (includes everyone).

That said, I do admire Ms. Rodham-Clinton. She has done the impossible, acquired power on her own without resort to her husband or wealth. Now it did help that she was married to a US President (and ridiculed the entire time) and learned from his experience (what a wise person does IMHO) but has amassed power and influence beyond any women I can think of. Regardless of her polictics (very pragmatic in my eyes) and her mistakes (everyone makes them - at whatever level of society) she has done very well for us over all.

We don't know the things she knows and never will, We will never have to make the gut retching compromises she must to keep worse from happening.

I hate the lack of conviction that I perceive in her and other democrats but I don't know the threats they receive from others either.

Ms. Rodham-Clinton, I wish you well and hope you run for President - you've got balls gal.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I hope this isn't a political ploy and that she suffers most excruciating pain.

That she devil is a two faced dog and deserves neither pity nor remorse. I will throw a party if she gets what I hope is coming for her.

Same goes for all those war mongering, ass hat politicians. A quick death is too much of a mercy for them.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sounds like shes got a case of amnesia coming

looks like i was right

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragain

That she devil is a two faced dog and deserves neither pity nor remorse. I will throw a party if she gets what I hope is coming for her.

Same goes for all those war mongering, ass hat politicians. A quick death is too much of a mercy for them.

You have a lot of hate.

Wishing death upon someone else doesn't really separate you from the monster you hate, does it?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Totally convenient. And that is exactly the point. She will never testify. Personally I think she is in with the "shadow government" but I may be wrong. Either way she will never testify. The "circumstances" of her medical condition make it all too convenient for her to just suddenly die. And nobody would question it, and nobody in the public will expect an inquiry...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

WOW! Didn't know the "act" was public. I thought she fell at home. Only makes me question it more. What a crock!! I have had several concussions. I have also had subdural hematomas. Those had nothing to do with the concussions. This all stinks to the max. Either she is playing us. Or she herself is being played. And upon successfully playing her part. She will simply be killed off, having died form some "complication" that was however unfortunately unforeseen...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

My conspiracy theory radar is going off big time. Look at my other posts I rarely get off the fence. Something is very wrong with this story and the media is being feed lies.

I wish someone would do a timeline and maybe we can connect some dots. I can not prove what I am saying but I feel it.

Something is very wrong with this story.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Dragain

You have a lot of hate.

Wishing death upon someone else doesn't really separate you from the monster you hate, does it?

How many drone strikes do you think this poster has been a direct party to?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fondue

This is interesting to me also....I think Kerry is another spooky politico.

"Secretary Clinton's team contacted Senator Kerry this morning to inform them of the Secretary's concussion," spokesperson Jodi Seth said in a statement. "Senator Kerry was relieved to hear that the Secretary is on the mend, but he insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear on Thursday as previously planned, and that the nation's best interests are served by the report and hearings proceeding as scheduled with senior officials appearing in her place."

www.cbsnews.com...

Kerry insisted she not testify? Ooooookaaaaaaayyyyyy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Is Hillary personally responsible for the security of every U.S Embassy and Consulate in the entire earth?

Yes, that would be her job as secretary of State. Now as to her ability to execute good judgement, or to control the actions of anarchists, that is another story.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's funny to me how for a country that MOST people CLAIM not to believe in any sort of witchcraft, they get all upset if someone wishes death on someone else. I'm not passing any judgement much, just saying it seems awfully funny.

What was with that European Times article saying she was all GI JOE in Iraq with a seal team member in a plane crash?

The memory loss is coming...already seeing it here and there....she's got horrid blackouts and memory loss.

Sorry I can't recall.

Sure is funny how these people take all these liberties and have all this power and responsibility but in the end hide behind 'It's just a job, I'm just a federal employee" "I gotta get all these sick days taken before I lose them.

and if she lies now "I was having problems with my memory, I had a medical condition."

I don't trust her. I wouldn't let her babysit my huge nearly grown son.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow, the Administration has threatened her life if she testifies,

so her doctors either faked the clot,

or they have technology to see to it that she is suffering 'life threatening' complications so that Benghazi investigation is delayed or goes on without her?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

I don't even believe have they to fake anything.....it's just as easy to just lie about it.....no one could see her medical records anyway.

Then you have the Enquirer
who says she has brain cancer. Funny thing, for an irrelevant paper, they have broken a lot of stories that people thought were crazy. Plus, her handlers were quick to come out with a story denying it.

Me think they protest a wee bit too much. Why even acknowledge a story from the Enquirer?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaptabs

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
I know Hillary has done bad things..but wishing her ill, wishing death on her..is really disgusting. Some of you need to rediscover your humanity. No matter what she's done..she's a human being in distress.

Focus on that, and wish her well.

I really cannot see any situation where I would disagree with you at all, infact I am human enough to agree in this case too,

However if I am to go along with everyone saying that we as humans are full of bloodlust anyway as told by the past, then I pride myself on being a new breed that actually cares about the next man or woman enough to save before pillage. In Hillary Clintons case though its hard not to give in to primal, dare I say reptilian, urges.

The more people who quietly evacuate the positions of power (however that may be) that have previously shown such contempt for human life as to have such a quote as

"We came, we saw, he died, [insert maniacal laugh here]"

Quite frankly, the better.

Sorry Mrs Clinton but you haven't been looking your best for a while now and while I wouldn't say such deplorable a thing to your good self as you appear to find it funny to about the grim death of a foreign leader, regardless of your private views of the man, the less you grace the world stage the better, if time to quietly retire all the better, and I do not say that personally but for the sake of humanity.

(I still remember being stupid enough to wonder whether the staged "faces of horror" image supposedly during the *ahem* Bin Laden raid, was legitimate. When you heard her evil delight to hear Guddafi was dead, you start to question why you always want to see the best in others. Is it so much to ask that those in positions of supposed power don't celebrate and laugh demonically the death of someone else?? Maybe that's just me?)
edit on 1-1-2013 by kaptabs because: Tidying

Hey, I hear ya. Hillary absolutely should exit stage left..but the reason I won't wish death on her etc has to do with me. Thought is creative; negativity reflects back to its source. Wishing death on someone is wishing death on yourself. I understand, and struggle with that daily, as I have a lot of anger to deal with(I've had some fairly nasty things done to me), so, even though Hillary Clinton is evil to the core, I'm a better person wishing her well personally(while hoping she can no longer do harm professionally) than I would be if I wished her pain and death.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to add this. You do not treat a blood clot located in the head with blood thinners!!! It does not matter if the clot is inside the brain or out! NO! You risk a deadly result, such as stroke or death!! The recommended treatment is surgery asap!

A blood clot in the extremities depending on type and location can be treated with blood thinners. However, typical treatment is placement of a "greenfield" drain and then blood thinners......

They are lying through their arses!!!!!

So it makes one wonder......what does she not want to say about Benghazi!!!!!

Pax

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
some say shes dead already

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

So has anyone seen her?

There are reports of her daughter visiting her in hospital, but how do we know?

As our sec of state she is responsible to answer to us.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Speaking as someone who had a blood clot once upon a time they always prescribe blood thinners like cumodin, and was on my merry way.

None of which would stop anyone from going to capitol hill at plump their bottom in a chair and respond to questions.

Yeah there is something fishy as in a cover up or delaying a simple question.answer session.
edit on 2-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by minnow

Then you have the Enquirer
who says she has brain cancer. Funny thing, for an irrelevant paper, they have broken a lot of stories that people thought were crazy. Plus, her handlers were quick to come out with a story denying it.

Me think they protest a wee bit too much. Why even acknowledge a story from the Enquirer?

The Enquirer has a deservedly bad reputation, but they offer *huge* cash rewards for big breaking news scoops that will sell papers (like if someone had solid info that Hillary really has brain cancer). The size of the rewards is very tempting for people, and they have broken some big scoops over the years.

I'm not saying that the story about Hillary having brain cancer is true, just saying it's possible that they could really have found something like that out from a large cash reward to the right person.

REFERENCE: American Journalism Review about the National Enquirer

I would think that if that story is true, it will likely come out in more mainstream news sources eventually.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join