It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Moment Airplane Crashes Into Motorway In Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Published
Dec 30, 2012

Footage has emerged of how close one motorist came to becoming another victim of the deadly Moscow plane crash today. At least four Russians died when a passenger airliner overshot a runway and broke into pieces at a Moscow airport.

Officials said up to eight people were on board the Tupolev-204 - flight number RWZ9268 - as it rolled off the runway at Vnukovo airport and burst through a perimeter fence onto a highway.

And this incredible video shows how a casual weekend drive could have resulted in catastrophic consequences. The driver's camera captures the moment the plane crashes into the highway, and you can even make out one one the plane's wheels hurtling into the vehicle in front.

edit on 30-12-2012 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow. Did I see a body at the very end of the video or am I just seeing things. Right before the driver runs over the row of 3 seats.

Man that is some scary stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I don't think so.

Really shocking video.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Notice how the plane debris as well as the passenger's luggage disintegrates upon ground impact?

Just like the planes on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow thats a really close call.

Awesome video though.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a change of underwear would be in order
if that was me driving the car..

who ever was in that car was very lucky
as well as the one filming.

hope no one was hurt

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Holy...!!!
That was way too close for comfort. You sure don't expect that to happen as you're driving along, minding your own business. It must have been terrifying, if you could even register what was going on, it was so quick.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Four crew members were killed, four others are in the hospital. It was a ferry flight from the Czech Republic, so there were no passengers on board. This was their second landing attempt, and they overshot the runway, and slammed into the motorway. No word on anyone on the road being injured.

top topics

join