It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Chaplin, John Lennon And Now Piers Morgan. What Do They Have In Common?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Why not buy yourself a tank then? Train the whole family how to be a tank crew.. Maybe an 81mm mortar pit in your back yard... Or fix claymores around the perimeter of your house? Hell.. The whole neighbourhood could get involved.. All chip in for an Apache gunship.. Create choke points in your neighbourhood with people on standye to do a snap ambush... You could all go on fighting patrols together.. It would be a fun day out...

See how absurd it is?? Living in fear is no existence at all.. Granted there are bad guys using some heavy gear.. But its the governments responsability to keep your borders secure.. Or where exactly are your taxes going??

Maybe you are right.. Stay armed to the teeth.. Im a Brit.. Why would I care.. In fact some posters would have me stfu because its not my country... Well.. This is an international website and I can post pretty much where I damn please and happen to have an opinion so suck it up..

Fact is.. I DO care.. I want my American cousins to live without fear.. Kids being able to go to school wiyhouy fear of being the next headline...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't fear anything, because I have means to protect myself. And the big difference between you and me is I am responsible for my families safety and I refuse to sit helpless and wait for rescue. But if you are ok with that, that's fine for you.

All your sarcastic comments do nothing but expose your lack of an intelligent response to my points. Most of which you chose to ignore, and I'm guessing because you have no answer for them. I'm done debating you, you're not rational and it's pointless. Good luck and I hope you never need a government rescue.

The 2nd ammendment is archaic and needs updating

Says the person living under a monarch.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We love our Brit cousins across the pond, but you guys are really starting to grate on the world with your new found sense of moral authority.

And this isn't just about guns with piers, since he has came here he talks down to Americans with a tone of English supremacy.

We'll keep our guns and ideals no matter how imperfect they might be, meanwhile you guys better start learning which direction mecca is.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join