It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Human For Just A Moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Throughout my life starting as a very young child, i always felt that there was more to me and to life than the eye could see, and that even the emotions i felt were far deeper than my humanity as if something more lived deep within. As i was growing up my family would take me to church every Sunday, and i was taught about god and the bible and the holy spirit, but to me it was only stories from a non existent time, that i couldn't wrap my head around, and the older that i became the farther away i became from those beliefs and stories.

Now even though i wasn't in search of god, i was in search of a deeper higher truth, and soon i began seeing into the farthest reaches from within and throughout, and was given some special power to see things that for the most part others could not, unless they found and searched for the same truths.

One evening when i was fishing on the dock with childhood friends, we were sitting watching our fishing poles in expectation for the catfish to strike our bait, when at the mouth of the cove we lived in, 3 large bright white orbs appeared, traveling in rapid succession, then instantly turned up and to the right, then blinked out as if someone turned off the light. Naturally my friends and i jumped up and ran up to the house and told what had happened to my parents and ended our evening of fishing...lol

But what i came away with in this experience was there truly was something beyond and if i look even deeper within myself i might be able to find that answer.

During the course of my life i have experience many unusual exciting things that couldn't be explained and after the event of that fishing experience, i was privileged to have many many more, but the best and most bizarre one that gave me the answer to everything, was I was deer hunting with a bow and arrow and had shot a nice buck for harvest for the yearly season hunt,when my buck during the last moments of his life and his last breath, released into the atmosphere his true inner entity, which by religions standards would have been his "Soul", even the friend i took with me to help track/search for the buck seen this as well. It truly was an eye opener, and it happened in the daylight in the woods, it was Beautiful, Breathtaking and really ominous all at once, it was truly something to behold

My final conclusion to all of man and every animal in and on this world, and many many millions if not billions of worlds throughout the universe, is that we are all hosts/cocoons, that are specifically designed to replicate then metamorphosis upon death to release the true inner being that is really meant to exist, and that we are only a facade to host our truth, and that our real families are waiting for us to join them in the universe and beyond, and that in real terms we really are gods, and that our life and death experience, "at no matter what age" was really irrelevant, because we are gods from the moment of conception, and from that moment forwards live forever, somewhere, everywhere, and that there is nothing to be afraid of, because its what is suppose to happen, for man, for animal, for alien, for all living things.

So when you really feel sad or lonely and you need to talk to someone or god? Just talk to yourself ,learn who you truly are, and enjoy, because you are special and you are immortally indestructible, and don't forget to look towards the heavens above, and feel at home, because that is your home, and its calling for you

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Your tale is encouraging Spec. You sound like you have a comfortable relationship with existence. What more might we ask for.

A good year to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You believe that we're all gods? Well can you imagine how it would be in the next life if these at least 7 billions "gods" ended up in the same place? I really think you're way out man. There can only be one God, there can't be two gods.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Be here now. See and enjoy the aliveness of the here and now. It's a tight rope to walk, but if you make just a few steps, you might be forever changed. There is something going on all the time right in front of our eyes, and we don't see it. You see it, but you don't understand. Life and aliveness is what this is.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
You believe that we're all gods? Well can you imagine how it would be in the next life if these at least 7 billions "gods" ended up in the same place? I really think you're way out man. There can only be one God, there can't be two gods.

The universe and all its sub-levels and dimensions are infinite. Now as far as there being any single real god figure is even more speculative than my proposal, but what i see and feel and have witnessed first hand, is that "ALL" living beings have entities that live within that cannot be destroyed by any magic, device or nature.

The human condition has many different emotions, always searching always questioning and always looking towards the heavens for the answers, but one only needs to do is realize that the emotion one is always feeling is the yearning to the stars to come home.

And that loneliness, desperation,agony, and every other emotion, is still a part of the same eternal symptom of release for which we are all bound until death do us metamorphosis.

In the beginning man created god, but in reality we were always god or whatever unknown creature that our human host was growing within.

do you ever wonder why god never saves anyone ? or ever rights any wrongs? because it doesn't matter, we are not of this earth, only our breeding incubator is

you know once everyone understood this is as reality, there would be no more wars and everyone on the planet would take care of everyone else to ensure we properly do our job for our earthly species, although we know this will never happen because we grasp too tightly to our flesh, this life and this world

but i can tell you in all honesty one that isn't

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thank you for this post... these expressions of personal experience and revelations about reality, existence, etc. are a big reason why I like this site. Funny how conspiracy is often the doorway into a more open awareness about so many things, as long as one can get past the fear and/or anger about all the crazy in our world today.

I have experienced a few glimpses beyond the veil also, and I sense that more and more people are experiencing these glimpses now... perhaps there is some kind of consciousness shift going on. Sure feels like it to me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... was fun to read through

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here is the problem with "being a god".

The absolute is supposed to be approached because ultimately, the absolute is all there is. It is the one universal consciousness. But there are two approaches to the absolute for an individualized relative being.

Some believe that the absolute can be fully manifest as their individualized, subjective form. This is a delusion, but it is persistent. Some aren't even aware that this is what they are doing, but ultimately, all selfish acts are doing this.

The absolute has split itself into individual experiences and each individuals experience cannot be absolute. Each one of us has a portion of the absolute as an individual. HOWEVER, we can approach the absolute and even integrate it fully into our individualized self, but only through openness to others. Through openness to others, you also open yourself to the spirit of others which is the one and only spirit which is also your own.

The spirit cannot be found in it's entirety within the relative, subjective self. But by being considerate of others and CARING about others, you can gain their trust as they gain yours. All their walls and your own walls will come down, and the sharing of your spirit will take place. This is the one and only true way to approach the absolute.

Most humans think they can rely on themselves to find fulfillment, but this is not true. Relying on yourself and separating yourself from others is the cause of all anguish.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Here is the problem with "being a god".

The absolute is supposed to be approached because ultimately, the absolute is all there is. It is the one universal consciousness. But there are two approaches to the absolute for an individualized relative being.

Some believe that the absolute can be fully manifest as their individualized, subjective form. This is a delusion, but it is persistent. Some aren't even aware that this is what they are doing, but ultimately, all selfish acts are doing this.

The absolute has split itself into individual experiences and each individuals experience cannot be absolute. Each one of us has a portion of the absolute as an individual. HOWEVER, we can approach the absolute and even integrate it fully into our individualized self, but only through openness to others. Through openness to others, you also open yourself to the spirit of others which is the one and only spirit which is also your own.

The spirit cannot be found in it's entirety within the relative, subjective self. But by being considerate of others and CARING about others, you can gain their trust as they gain yours. All their walls and your own walls will come down, and the sharing of your spirit will take place. This is the one and only true way to approach the absolute.

Most humans think they can rely on themselves to find fulfillment, but this is not true. Relying on yourself and separating yourself from others is the cause of all anguish.

It is all within ones self and doesn't require any input or stimuli, glorification is a human emotion, it only makes one feel good and has no bearing on ones eternal destiny

its not a matter of belief, or whether you want it to happen or not, it is, you are....just except it and live on until its time, and don't sweat the human stuff

edit on 30-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join