It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hey all im a longtime lurker, the world didnt end, so i decided to finally make an account, to share my outside the box thinking ,and alot of questions I have. my first question, and this is a serious one, has anyone thought when christ was risen from the dead so many days after, does anyone else think he may have had some virus/disease that was not known yet and was put in a coma, and just woke up from a coma? i've been pondering that thought for awhile as silly as it may seem.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Even two thousand years ago they knew of plants that could severally suppress the body to look like a person was dead. One of the people giving him water could have given him some of this Alchemy. I think this is more relevant than a disease.

My brother just got back from Florida with real oranges
None of that dyed crap they push in the stores here.

Welcome to the site.
edit on 29-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nooley886

Welcome and get ready for the ride. Keep arms and legs inside please.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the party!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...hope you find the answers you are looking for....

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Welcome to our world.

And no it's not a silly idea, it's an idea.

Keep having them they are good for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello fellow Floridian

As for the Jesus rising question...not sure. I never really put much thought into it. Maybe they thought he was dead and he really wasn't due to his injuries?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, take your time, and ask if you don't know

reply to post by rickymouse

I seen a documentary some time ago, (maybe YouTube
) anyway, it had said Mandrake and vinegar with water was used in a sponge. Supposedly to induce the appearance of death and then remove him from the tomb and split with his wife.

For what ever that little story is worth, and I have no idea what Mandrake can or can't do.

edit on 29/12/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No, but I think that perhaps Jesus was not dead, and was risen by his rescue party from the space ship hovering over that part of the earth.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

They only let us out twice a day to discuss new ideas with others. I've been out three times already. There is a religion forum or two you may find very interesting. Check em out!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nooley886
Hey all im a longtime lurker, the world didnt end, so i decided to finally make an account, to share my outside the box thinking ,and alot of questions I have. my first question, and this is a serious one, has anyone thought when christ was risen from the dead so many days after, does anyone else think he may have had some virus/disease that was not known yet and was put in a coma, and just woke up from a coma? i've been pondering that thought for awhile as silly as it may seem.

Welcome fellow Floridian...

To respond to your question...consider this...

If you believe that Christ was real, but have a problem with the rest of the story, why put any Faith, in any of it? (trick question)

Also, what of the Miracles performed after the resurrection, and before? Travelling great distances to be seen by hundreds. An indescribable glow? The ascension witnesses? The earthquake, the curtain in the temple. Jesus was stabbed in his side with a spear! What came out? Really? No blood? Oh yeah, the blood was busy washing away our sins!!!
Look up an experiment performed on the "Shroud of Turin". It is believed to be the burial cloth of Christ. Look into the image on the cloth and how scientists believe that it got there...A blinding light. Where did that come from?

The Truth is out there....

Later!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am also a new member from florida.

im in the 727.

so welcome.

top topics

join