It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear or feel vibrations while I nap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
This is pretty much my first thread I did one a long time ago but some one had already started it on the same subject. I am not very good at writing or spelling so be gentle.
I have been reading stories on here for along time now and got to say this is by far the best site I have ever come across.

Ok here it goes, It all started about Ten years ago it was summer time and I laid down on the couch for a nap I started hearing or feeling a loud or strong Vibration and I was coherent I could hear the wife and kids outside they were just getting home and coming in the house when I came out of it I asked my wife did you hear that noise she was like what the heck are you talking about and looked at me like I was nuts.

For a while this happened every few years and only when napping, But the past few years its been happening a lot, For a little while I could feel / hear it every time I nap and when it happens I feel like I'm flying really high or jumping really high and falling really fast like it was for real I would have to tell my self that I am just dreaming and have fun with it.

Let me clarify something I would start out hearing/feeling this vibration and some times I can make it stronger or louder then I could sore through what some times felt like outer space I will start out floating to the ceiling or some times it would feel like I was spinning around really kind of hard to explain, but then off I went.

Now from some of what I have researched I'm assuming that I'm having a lucid dream, but not sure either because when I ever try and talk to family or friends I get that look like ok he's a nut job.
I am hoping this will lead to a OBE but like I said this is going on now for around Ten years or so and I only seem to only fly around or jump real high I felt like I have gone through walls and even down through what I think is earth. to this day I so look forward to taking naps.

So that's my story, My question is does this happen to anyone else and if so I would love to here from you !!!

Hope this thread ends up where it should like I said this is pretty much my first one.

Peace,
Preston.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

you are feeling the wave of cosmic energy within. ur lucky that u detected it as u know it is a very subtle background which is why so many overlook or miss it their entire lives. can u tell me if u were able to detect the source or entry point of the wave?

u can accomplish it now that u know what it feels like in meditation. meditation is using the will and focus to put the body to sleep yet.. remain conscious under your eyelids. this is the challenge and training.. how to stay awake while sleeping and gain all the benefits of sleep such as rejuvenation etc... but more.. much more.

the wave must be directed through the chakras.. each chakra or combination of chakras will achieve different results as ur consciousness is expanded to higher and higher levels the more chakras u activate at once.

for a lucid dream u need only the 3rd eye chakra to be energized by the wave by focussing on that area.. the wave will form a sort of vortex flow into the chakra.. u will feel it.. just like u feel the wave. if u can focus and relax deeper and deeper the vortex becomes stronger and ur battle is to try to keep the ego mind awake while the spiritual consciousness takes over. for astral travel u will require the 3rd eye and pituitary to be activated which forms the crown chakra. this will activate your astral body.

by activating all the chakras down the solar plexus will activate an out of body in a wolrd very similar to this one but with some notable differences.

without opening the 3rd eye you wont see what is going on.. there is also a sort of 3rd ear.. u will need to activate these in the inner ear to hear what is going on in the nether-dimension world. etc.

if the 3rd eye doesnt open then as i said u wont see anything and as a result are not yet lucid dreaming. the key is relaxation and focus to maintain awareness of both this world and the world ur consciousness is shifting into simultaneously. this will maintain your conscious memories in the ego mind clearly, of this world and the worlds u've visitted.

practice!

and Good Luck!
edit on 29-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you are feeling the wave of cosmic energy within. ur lucky that u detected it as u know it is a very subtle background which is why so many overlook or miss it their entire lives. can u tell me if u were able to detect the source or entry point of the wave?

I am not sure where the source or entry point is, this is all new to me I wish I would have asked questions about this along time ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Preston.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

why?

is this the intro forums

edit on 29-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

dont despair.. everything happens in it's rightful time.. and not before ur ready!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Not sure what you mean, I don't know if I started this thread in the right place or not...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by preston067
I hear or feel vibrations while I nap.,

This happens to me all the time. When I am quiet and still. I'm pretty sure it's my fridge though, or vibrations from vehicles passing by on the highway; but I must admit that the metaphysical ideas sound like more fun.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Congratulations you are ascending, you are feeling the very beginning of it.

Meditation is key here, as is choosing to live with joy and bliss.

It is a conscious decision to take this light into you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I would go and check your middle ear, sounds like your sense of balance is disturbed and with closed eyes your brain gets false information... that's why you feel like flying up and down
this vibrations could come from "false sensor reading" of your blood flowing in your wains.

go and check yourself

edit on 29-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have this too. I wonder if it is the same dysfunction related to sleep paralysis (which I have had since I was about 12). Sometime I think my bed is shaking, and will ask my husband what he is doing. He is always asleep, doing nothing to shake the bed.

Perhaps a nervous system issue, maybe MSG is to blame.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

that's the thing !
If I screw up my sensors with too much whiskey strange things happen, but never when I'm sober
so preston067 , let it check just to be sure your body functions are OK

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

I have never had it happen at night time when I go to bed only when I take a nap, and like I said I always look forward to it happening.

Thanks for your reply.

Preston.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by preston067
reply to post by artnut

I have never had it happen at night time when I go to bed only when I take a nap, and like I said I always look forward to it happening.

Thanks for your reply.

Preston.

now I know what you mean !!!
I had it too... concentrating on it make it even stronger, right?
For me was like mowing/turning from side to side

was my blood pressure, now its gone

top topics

join