It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks Spock...i'll look further..maybe i've got the official title of the aircraft in question wrong....whatever it's called....i'm interested in it for multiple reasons..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber
reply to post by boomer135

Hi boomer,

Have you ever seen any of these in action before? or is it just speculation? Do you believe that there is a faster replacement for the SR-71?

Thanks.

I think there is a replacement for the SR-71. That's all I'll say...Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Got to see alot of cool stuff in my time as a boom.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Possible TR-3B, Blimp or Micro-light......sorry about the sweary words, but i guess we would have a few expletives to say ourselves...
First Video...

Second video posted a few years later but from the same location....could have been recorded the same week though..

Thoughts anyone..

edit on 6-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/13 by neformore because: Nef - Edited the Youtube links to make them work

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Bump....couple of big kites perhaps....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Double Bump..Answers to videos anyone..??

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

My take on it is just that.....TR-3B is just Rumours designed to keep the other guessing and in check and the US Military are happy to run with it...

Actually I think that this could be said of the entire UFO industry. A significant part of this is simply cold war propaganda IMO.

There are also misidentifications of various mundane items and also a minority of UAPs (Unknown Aerial Phenomena).

But that is just my 2cts

Rgds

Tiger5

www.abovetopsecret.com... I posted a vid that is 32 minutes with many pictures mostly of space junk but there are a couple of pics that look like the classic TR-3B in low earth orbit and a few other things that were unknown.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Judging by the accents I would imagine its the sign post for Heathrow for inbound flights from New York.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
S&F! We don't know much about these aricraft for good reason, but it's always fun talking about what they might be like. I personally have two decent stories regarding the existence of these aircraft, but I'm also sound minded enough to know that without any proof they are just that. Stories. Especially since one starts with "I have a cousin who works at Ft. blah blah", and the other starts with "I dated a girl who's uncle worked at S4."

I like being able to know what I know from these stories, but there's no way I can prove any of it. I'll be glad to share either way if anyone is interested.
edit on 9-1-2013 by CuriousR because: Added text.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousR
Ugh... I have two decent stories regarding the existence of these aircraft, but I'm also sound minded enough to know that without any proof they are just that. Stories. Especially since one starts with "I have a cousin who works at Ft. blah blah", and the other starts with "I dated a girl who's uncle worked at S4."

I like being able to know what I know from these stories, but there's no way I can prove any of it. I'll be glad to share either way if anyone is interested.

Interested.....Please share...second/third hand will do me...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ugh... I have two decent stories regarding the existence of these aircraft, but I'm also sound minded enough to know that without any proof they are just that. Stories. Especially since one starts with "I have a cousin who works at Ft. blah blah", and the other starts with "I dated a girl who's uncle worked at S4."

Almost off work. When I get home I will definitely do so.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Almost off work. When I get home I will definitely do so.

Much appreciated...Thanks..S

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I won't be using names or locations for good reason. My ex's uncle still works at Area 51, and my cousin is a good guy who got to see something very few civilians have seen. He was asked if he wanted to see it by military personnel, but he still wasn't supposed to say anything about it.

The girl I dated had no idea what Area 51 even was until she started telling me about her uncle. She's "too pretty too worry about stuff like that" as she always said lol. She told me about how she stayed with her aunt and uncle in Vegas for a few months, and said her uncle worked for the government. She was there one time when the FBI (or so I assumed) came to do their routine inspection of their employees homes. I don't know how often they do their visits. Her uncle just said it's routine, and that they just check to make sure they aren't doing anything they aren't supposed to. Then she told me he has to fly to work every day on a big jet. When I asked her if he worked for a place called area 51, she said "Yeah that's what he called it! A place called S4."

So of course the first chance I got, I went for it and asked him a question when she had him over the phone. He wanted to talk to me to give me the usual "If you hurt my niece, I'll come looking for ya" bit. After we talked and he seemed ok with me, I told him I realized where he worked. I asked him if I could ask a question, and told him if it was out of line I wouldn't be offended if he couldn't answer. He laughed and agreed. So I thought of the most non-intrusive, yet revealing question I could think of, and simply asked him: "Is there a replacement for the B-2 being developed right now?" His answer was "Ohhhh yeah, and it's a beauty." Then I said: "You can't give any specs, can you?" He just said that if I knew to ask that question, then I already know the answer.

As for my cousin, he has a civilian job for the air traffic control office at a base here in Missouri. Not gonna say which base, but it wouldn't take much to guess. He doesn't believe in UFO's, and is more worried about when deer season is open than anything else. Kind of a redneck type.

Cutting to the chase, they were training on a special classified air craft one day when he was working. He called me the night before and told me, and said to listen for sonic booms. I'm about half an hour from the base, and they do fly overs a lot during the summer out here in the country. So I'm used to them.

Later that day I was sitting on my porch, and a sonic boom big large enough to scare me. Largest I've ever heard. It shook the porch and the entire house, but nothing flew over. I texted him and told him "That was impressive." he replied with "Stopping by after work. We need to talk!"

His dad is former military, and so my cousin is well known by some higher ups there at his job, and SOME HOW because of that he was invited to see what they were flying. He pulled up after work as white as a ghost and chain smoking, and wanted me to maybe explain what he saw. He said they were training on "a triangle plane thing bigger than wal-mart" in his words lol.

He was able to ask a few questions, but most of what he asked was shut down by the officer who led him out there with the words "need to know". This is what he was able to get out of him though, and what he saw. He asked how wide it was, and was told it's roughly 600 ft across. No wings since it was a delta shape. He said it was a matte black color, and about 2 stories tall sitting on the ground. He got to see it take off, and he said he was confused because it was so huge, but very quiet. No sign of engines, but it took off like a normal jet. He was told that we (the US) have 25 of them stationed in different parts of the world, and have had them since the late 90's. They were doing a day time line of sight test against the horizon. He explained that they wanted to see how long it took from the point that you see it on the horizon approaching, till the time it passes overhead. He said by the time you see it as a black spec on the horizon, it passes overhead and is gone. He asked how fast it could go, and was told "need to know". That overhead pass is what caused the sonic boom I heard. Half an hour away...

After it landed, he said a large hatch/ramp in the back opened, and they unloaded 3 tanks, and lots of other equipment. He knows enough about air craft to know that what he was seeing wasn't normal, and kept asking to go back inside from fear. After they got back inside, he asked what kind of weapons and tech it had, and was just told "Pretty much anything you can imagine, and then some." He asked why he was allowed to see it if it's so classified, and they said that they've been around long enough that someone is going to figure out what they are eventually anyway, and that something to replace them is already in the works as it is.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm not a real avid ATSer, but I will check back soon in case you have any questions.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Excellent post C....
Feel free to post anything else you might like to add....i dont really have any questions at the moment....Thanks for that though...S

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousR

very interesting post! With the stuff I've seen I can imagine them building a plane like that, except for the size. Thats huge for a plane. I dont doubt they have the technology to eventually build it, but where would they hide them? 600 feet across? Thats a huge hanger! especially if there are 20-25 of them around the world. Maybe they are actually airships of some sort? Interesting story to say the least.

I actually do have a cousin that works at area 51. He's a firefighter though, so nothing really fancy. I didn't even know it until I had to take him to work one day and we went to the janet terminal. Then I had so many questions but he wouldn't answer any of them. I've probably seen more than he has though. He always tells people hes a firefighter for Las Vegas FD.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
boomer,

I was skeptical about the size too, and if it had come from anyone else I would have just completely dismissed it all together actually. I asked if he misunderstood, but he swore up and down that was the guy told him. Well, he said the guy told him "about two football fields."

I also asked if there was any way it could be some kind of blimp hybrid tech, but he said he asked the same thing. He was just told that it's nothing he knows to be conventional. I actually went over and visited him last night and brought it back up again. He's not quite as creeped out talking about it now, but that day he was shaking like a leaf, lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Simply a solar balloon. They come in all shapes and sizes.

www.solar-balloons.com...

www.solar-balloons.com...

www.rcgroups.com...

See You Tube for videos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
If anti-gravity exists, and the ability to fly around the world in minutes is reality, there goes the profits of big oil.

...to which my answer always is, therein come the profits of big anti-gravity.

Come on, that stuff would be so damn lucrative it would be hard to suppress for anyone. Anyone at all. If a sh!tty site like Facebook can generate billions in capital, an anti-gravity outfit can do a whole lot better.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Interesting stories...Could you give a timeframe for when these conversations occured? Like, when you were told about the successor to the B-2, and when your cousin found out about the triangular craft.

Also, any idea why it would take off like a normal jet?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tajlakz

Interesting stories...Could you give a timeframe for when these conversations occured? Like, when you were told about the successor to the B-2, and when your cousin found out about the triangular craft.

I second this!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1

Originally posted by Tajlakz

I second this!

Sorry for the slow reply.

Her and I started dating back in late 2006, so I'm guessing it was early 2007 for the B-2 successor part.

As for the other, that happened in summer of 2011.

When I said he told me it took off like a normal jet, I meant that it used a runway, and "lifted" off nose first. Like most other aircraft. There was a front to it. He said it looked like a largely oversized B-2, but it was more of a perfect triangle shape. I was sure to grill him on the details. He'd never heard of a TR-3B before, and had no clue what one supposedly looks like, so it wasn't easy to relate what he saw to what they are supposed to look like.

So yes he said it took off and landed like a normal plane, but it made hardly any sound. I did ask him if it ever hovered, and he said "no", but he did say that it was able to fly "slower than normal" or "slow down mid air" as he was told. Talking to him about it the other night, he said he still gets chills when he thinks of it lifting off the run way. He said it looked like a really big black building just taking off and flying, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join