It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Fact or Fiction..???
I have been interested in this subject for a while now, seriously, who wouldn't be interested in such a fantastic machine if it did indeed exist,
I'm not hearing anything other than some regurgitated stories from a good few years ago and some rumours about triangular craft, but that's really all it is...stories.
Surely if The TR-3B existed we would have good clear evidence bu now..ie, pics, videos, reports in Jane's Defense monthly or whatever it's called....

Could this just be another one of those rumours that the US Government ran with in 1947 and other Governments the world over since then... "recovered Alien craft/technology" in the hands of the Military Nonsense.....Hey, nothing better to scare your enemy if they believe you might have a trick up your sleeve that they cant match....

My take on it is just that.....TR-3B is just rumours designed to keep the other guessing and in check and the US Military are happy to run with it...

Why would you waste trillions of Dollars year after year on jet propulsion systems if you have cracked Anti-Gravity.... it all makes no sense to me.

Anyway...thanks for reading.....I'm Just bored and thought i would get this off my chest and hopefully get a reply or an answer or two...Thanks..S
edit on 29-12-2012 by Soloprotocol because: tidy it up a bit

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

My take on it is just that.....TR-3B is just Rumours designed to keep the other guessing and in check and the US Military are happy to run with it...

Actually I think that this could be said of the entire UFO industry. A significant part of this is simply cold war propaganda IMO.

There are also misidentifications of various mundane items and also a minority of UAPs (Unknown Aerial Phenomena).

But that is just my 2cts

Rgds

Tiger5

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm starting to think this way also Tiger....
Even the Pilot and Astronaut reports could be part of the game....
Hey, if My government asked my to go public with a story so fantastic i would be ridiculed for ever and a day, but they would cross my palm with much silver i would do it in a flash...No if's, No buts...where do i sign sir..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ever wondered what it stands for?
TR - TRiangle
3 - Three corners
B - Badass

I used to have on back in the 90's, good times..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They exist. I've told my story about them for years.

Refer to my recent post here for a description and pic of one...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I don't care if you or anyone here believes in these craft.
I know they are 100% real, and so do many others who've seen them. Maybe if you're lucky you will get to see one someday, if I saw one up close then there must be a fleet of these things.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

is this what the OP is refering to ?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The TR-3B most assuredly exists. My husband and I saw it with our own eyes.

We were sitting outside on a summer evening, just watching the stars as we like to do, weather permitting. We noticed three lights with a light on top coming at a good clip, but there was never any noise. This thing went right over our house and blocked out all the stars, it was absolutely enormous. The only sound was the wind going over the craft.

We sat there dumbfounded. The size was over-the-top. We could see a sort of lighted "cockpit" on the top of it as it approached. Three lights underneath....and oddly enough, a red flashing FAA light on the underside. There was no time to run in and grab the camera, all we could do was sit there, jaws slack, as this thing slid through the air like a surfboard over calm waters.

It was headed towards New Mexico (we live 2 miles from the state line). Most definitely man-made, really awesome to witness.

I have also seen, back in the late 90s, a classic "saucer" craft over a military base in central California. I never got the impression that it was extra-terrestrial, I always felt that it was man-made.

We can speculate all we want about the existence of these things, but I have witnessed them, and they are real. As for what purpose they are being used for....?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wish I could say I've seen one but all my years running up and down the interstates ...I saw some things I cannot explain to be sure. This wasn't among them though and I always hoped I'd catch sight of one. Just once.

As for them being real? Well, I wasn't entirely sure myself until the Phoenix event. After that? It's kinda hard to argue when anyone who bothered to look up across a major U.S. Metro area could see one of these as big as life. I don't mean the latter copy cat stuff with Chinese Lanterns and aerial flares. I mean the first BIG one where even political leaders were heard to come out later and sheepishly admit they saw it too...

I also think these come in different sizes. Small, Medium and 'OMG That's impossible!'. That latter category...makes noise, IMO. Occasionally....like high pressure air release and echoing sounds across a sky anyone can see is 100% empty. ....or is it?
edit on 29-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

is this what the OP is refering to ?

Obviously fake...The shadows are all wrong...sorry,

as far as the Phoenix Lights go..here my theory..
If it such a big secret then why would the USAF fly one over a densely populated phoenix for all in sundry to see, then deny it's existence....
I've saw the Phoenix lights videos...nothing in those videos suggest those lights were attached to a triangular craft...they were all over the place to be honest with you..
Why the phoenix lights and not the Phoenix Triangle...???

Sounds like a classic case of over compensation.
People being duped by flares then to avoid being ridiculed they become entrenched in the myth that quickly spread afterwards..it happens more often than you would believe....it's human nature to deny...

"but it blocked out the stars"....my take on that is the flares we so bright they blocked out any light from the stars....like the Sun....the stars are in the sky 24/7, but we see them best when there is 0 light pollution...ie...night time when the Sun has gone down....I'll go with flares or some Jokers in Hang Gliders trailing some flares......sure beats a craft a mile wide flying silently over a City..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I cant help but think that somewhere in that shadowy ple of evidene....TR3B exists in some form......
How advanced it may be is xonjecture......
But theres a dead Navy Captain who told his wife of flights to the moon in 90 miutes.....
he also turned out to be CIA and i think is dead now.....
I just dont think we are in the loop and the power theseagencies hold has strangled democracy with its constant psychological warfare against the people.....
They wouldnt let mind control tecniques go to waste between wars woulsd they?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

If I'm reading you right...the basis of your saying these cannot exist is that they wouldn't or couldn't be kept secret? Maybe I'm misunderstanding...but that seemed to be the jist of it. BTW..Phoenix Lights would describe multple, totally unrelated incidents across a span of time. Which one did you find obviously faked? I'll agree...all but one was.

I am curious tho... If the lack of evidence of a very advanced aircraft is considered proof it doesn't exist? ....or the sightings of actual visual proof where it wouldn't make sense to leave such evidence is proof it's not real? Please explain these.

That aircraft obviously exists and there is the absolute hard evidence of it. People have been seeing these over California deserts now for a decade. It's nothing recent and it's too regular to be Scram/Ram jet testing. Something is fully functional by the looks of it ....and like the TR-3B, it exists but it doesn't exist. There is evidence...but there is no evidence. Aren't conspiracies fun?
edit on 29-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Please explain these.

I have seen this type of vapor trail once here in Scotland a few years back....cant say what caused it though, but my guess would be atmospheric phenomenon on vapor trails by nothing more than a normal commercial jet liner...sorry, Vapor trails tell us nothing....
I've heard the stories about how it sounded like the sky was being unzipped...unfortunately, i heard nothing to back this up..

As for the TR-3B...it's supposed to be anti gravity, right ...so why vapor trails when a simple push would be all it needed to get moving

I so want it to be true...I want to see this Machine if it exists....Are they keeping it for a special occasion, and if so, what special occasion would force their hand to come clean about it..

If the rumors are to be believed about it's size and flight characteristics it sounds to me like someone could shoot it down with 50 year old missile tech...so why go to the trouble to build something so expensive yet so vulnerable..

The story doesn't sit right with me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
BTW..Phoenix Lights would describe multple, totally unrelated incidents across a span of time. Which one did you find obviously faked? I'll agree...all but one was.

The Big one...were all the lights were strung out over the City....more like the Phoenix arch...then the lights started to go out one by one...never a triangular craft....looked like flares to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

1 thinks FACT is if there is something like this its used for advanced military procedures that are black project/op related and they would keep tight lipped on it until some came along and disturbed the nest... And @ that point many would sea many potential abilities of these ufo(S)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We have to be careful with terms here: the TR-3B may not officially or unofficially ever have existed, but a craft that is basically a big black triangle, that may utilize a previously unknown form of propulsion may well exist as a prototype or production aircraft - who knows what it is actually designated.

One thing that I have noted is this: a few years ago I spoke to a retired USAF Colonel and whilst he never did mention anything specific from a technical view, he did tell me that there have been more than a few USAF aircraft that have been tested, entered operational service and been retired after "many years" service without ever having been made public - I stress not just prototypes where one or two were made and not progressed, but full production planes. I have no idea what type of aircraft, the numbers produced or what "many years" actually translates to, but I did find it interesting to say the least.
edit on 30/12/2012 by Borys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Those are normal aircraft contrails. The slipstream vortex can cause them to go into odd shapes, a common claim for the existence of projects like TR-3B or Aurora are the donuts on a rope type trail. Your top two images show the formation of one of these, here below is a picture of a more fully formed one

I also took pictures of the trail as it gradually faded, making more interesting shapes such as below;

But I also photographed the aircraft that made it and tracked in on FR24, and that is the data pasted onto the image

Your 3rd image shows a much more common appearance for contrails, at least in my observation, and I have photos of many that look like that and all were left by airliners, such as the lower trail here

So while I cannot say for certain whether the vehicle exists or not, I can say that the way contrails look does not offer any clues going by the pictures seen on here on the various threads down the years.

edit on 30-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Borys

I've heard about several black projects that have gone into various stages of production within the last few years. There hasn't been a hint of them anywhere out there, but as of early in the 2000s they were far in the testing stages if not actively flying missions. I don't know if the TR-3B exists, but some very interesting black projects do.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

in reponse to your comment that the 'shadows are all wrong', i will post the complete picture here and ask you, between the two, to point out problems 'in the shadows'.

note the 'stop sign' shadow of the first pic is actually a 'stick pin'.
from what i know of this shot it was taken from above, inside a hanger, so you would have multiple sources of electric lighting.

it is so wonderful to see that you and the other 'aircraft dudes' here have such genuine intrest in these 'black project' vehicles.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What I know of the shot is that the hangar scene was produced for the cover of Discover magazine in the 1980's.

edit on 30-12-2012 by _Del_ because: To include image link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join