It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Did you post a link? I went through and couldn't find it. That's good they didn't really seem to mind, did they let you get a photo of the fighter? Or did you just take one anyway lol

Thanks mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber

Did you post a link? I went through and couldn't find it. That's good they didn't really seem to mind, did they let you get a photo of the fighter? Or did you just take one anyway lol

Thanks mate.

It was a couple years ago and it wasn't on ATS. It was an F-16, but what it was carrying was classified. Thats what got me in trouble. But usually if they say its ok then you can take pics out at Edwards. If they say no, well we didn't listen much anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I remember that picture on the web. There was quite a bit of interest in it at the time, because it was the first time that had been seen on one.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Often things that are classified are also found in the public domain. There is all kinds of "classified" information freely available from DTIC or NASA in various papers. Generally, it's the application of the technology that is classified (or the fact you refined it and made it efficient/effective). There is classified information you can read right now, and you have no idea that it is classified because you are completely unaware of the project(s) that information is currently being applied in. But if someone connected to that project mentioned the same information or similar info in a different context or helps you try to put the pieces together, then he is putting his head on the block.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hey Zaph, would you have any idea which site this drawing is on that was mentioned on a previous page?

I don't want to get any members in trouble but I enjoy looking at "drawings" of interesting aircraft.

edit on 28-4-2013 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'd have no problem posting links to or of images. Feel free to post anonymously, peeps! That's why we have that feature here on the forums!
if that's been disabled, you can always register another user ID, to post anonymously through a proxy, if you don't want to be 'figured out'.. That's how I do it

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

What drawing? I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

He's talking about that fictitious drawing of that aircraft that Definately doesn't exist
mainly we only want to see the drawing for its artistic merit

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

What drawing? I don't know what you're talking about.

I would draw you a picture for artistic merit, but I can't draw in real life, let alone on the computer.

edit on 4/29/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I think I may have found the drawing Boomer was talking about.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Shouldn't it have lasers going pew pew pew?

It's just not right otherwise.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys

It 's all about artistic merit!!
If anyone does have a link please PM me!

Hey Stealthbomber you only get 2 out of 10 for that pic

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yikes!

Well, I've been a member here for years so I'm not a troll! I don't want anyone to get in trouble either...

Besides, after I posted my last question I realized that the F-117 has supposedly been "retired".

I was surprised when I started digging on Reddit the stuff I found. It's probably not true -- but pretty amazing if so!
edit on 29-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

It's been retired from operational service. There are apparently a few (maybe as many as six) that have been flown since their retirement as possible test aircraft. It's believed they were testing foreign radar systems.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That's actually a pretty creative use for them after their operational service is done. Why not get as much use out of the investment as possible?

I have an off-topic question real quick for ya Zaph...I just watched the first Iron Man movie last night on TV. Stark's personal jet was a design that I've never seen before. Is that a real plane, or just some fancy mock up done specifically for the movie?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

It's a mock up based on the Boeing 737 BBJ. Neat design though

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber

I think I may have found the drawing Boomer was talking about.

oh zaphod your such a tease...LMAO!!!

P.S. I have that CD ready for you now...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here in the uk, I don't think alot of the triangles sightings are anti gravity, although they are damn weirdly lit. I think they are test aircraft.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Please explain these.

I have seen this type of vapor trail once here in Scotland a few years back....cant say what caused it though, but my guess would be atmospheric phenomenon on vapor trails by nothing more than a normal commercial jet liner...sorry, Vapor trails tell us nothing....
I've heard the stories about how it sounded like the sky was being unzipped...unfortunately, i heard nothing to back this up..

As for the TR-3B...it's supposed to be anti gravity, right ...so why vapor trails when a simple push would be all it needed to get moving

I so want it to be true...I want to see this Machine if it exists....Are they keeping it for a special occasion, and if so, what special occasion would force their hand to come clean about it..

If the rumors are to be believed about it's size and flight characteristics it sounds to me like someone could shoot it down with 50 year old missile tech...so why go to the trouble to build something so expensive yet so vulnerable..

The story doesn't sit right with me.

I see these contrails quite often...I'm in Southeastern North Carolina...east coast of the US...now...are you implying that the mystery plane if flying directly over my head two to three times a week? I can't see the plane making the contrails as it is pretty high up...but I just chalked it up to ...whatever...

Mind you...we are testing F35B's here...but that a different animal altogether.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join