It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Them About The Ships. My Message -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My take on that video, since you asked... and also using a Biblical perspective:

First of all, I can guarantee you that Obama is not the Antichrist. (I know this because he has no Vatican ties. That is where the Antichrist will arise from.) But reflect on 1 John 2:18... "Little children, it is the last hour, and, according as ye have heard that antichrist comes, even now there have come many antichrists, whence we know that it is the last hour." I wouldn't dispute that Obama is anti-Christ, but he isn't the Antichrist. That guy is going to do his best to convince everyone that he, himself, is Jesus Christ, and he can only do that by doing miraculous supernatural things, like being raised from the dead. (See the post in my sig for more info.)

The video also suggests that the next false flag will be the bombing of Hoover Dam, but its evidence supporting that theory is pretty shaky. The shape of one of Madonna's chairs, for instance. The picture it shows of a folded-up $10 bill doesn't look anything like Hoover Dam. Looks more like a parking garage. They're reaching.

Then there are the dying fish, the blood-red waters, freaky weather, solar flares, wars, famines, plagues, swarms of locusts, earthquakes, meteors, tsunami, forest fires, the Northern Lights... All of these things have always been with us, they've always been a part of life on earth. Reference Matthew 24:6... "...see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come." Jesus described them as "the beginnings of birth pains." What is being born? A world, a universe, a Kingdom, without Satan or evil people in it, that's what. Wouldn't you like to see that? So why be alarmed? "Such things must happen." Jesus was saying (Matt. 24:33) that when we see all of those things happening at once, then the end is near, "right at the door." And "the end" is the redemption of all of his followers. So if the video's point was "The end is near," well... yeah. Duh. We knew that already.

As for the "triangular stargate on the sun," something incomprehensible about the WTC towers being DNA strands, dozens of scenes from fictional movies and faked "breaking news" items, and finally a comparison of Gandalf and Jesus, I don't think any of it needs to be touched on. All of that comes purely from the human imagination. It too is reaching, like they wanted to make the video longer.

TL;DR?

So what, you ask, about the ships? I can tell you about the ships, which the video briefly touched on indirectly. It said aliens would appear as our saviors. Anyone, and anything, that appears and says it's our savior is lying. Only Jesus is our savior, and his coming will be monumentally-obvious because this world will end almost immediately after his appearance. If you walk outside tomorrow and see dozens of motherships in the sky and little Greys running all around, DO NOT TRUST THEM. They can only be satanic. "Alien races" are nothing more than demons. Ask yourself why, if the aliens love us so much, and have "always helped us," would they have kept themselves hidden from us for the past 20,000 years? We're no threat to them (yet), so they can't be afraid of us. They're just part of the delusion, the universe of lies Satan tries to deceive us with. Have nothing to do with them. The video might be wrong about a lot of its assertions, but not that one. If and when "aliens" show up openly, that will be the beginning of The End. And that's all you need to know about the ships.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Hello ThreeDeuce,

No disrespect, but I am disappointed. I was waiting to hear about the ships. It sounded like something new. The video is not new either. I've seen that or something similar to it. If it is a ploy to scare people into becoming "saved" as in accepting Jesus and their Lord and Savior, that was not nice at all.

Respectfully,
yesterdaysreality

edit on 30-12-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I have only one thing to say - All is Perfect and precisely as it should be. 'When the Student is ready, the Teacher will arrive'.

I think that was two things!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Really? You've seen a growing number of UFO reports in recent years? That's you "telling us about the ships"?

Good god, man! It's a good thing you got the message to us in time! What would we have done had we not known that you have been seeing reports of UFOs?? Not UFOs, but reports of UFOs. It's a good thing that some hyperadvanced dimensional being was able to find a human as advanced as you who could actually receive this crucial message which will have such a profound impact on the future of humanity.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Awwwww hey .....thought provoker.... you stated :" First of all, I can guarantee you that Obama is not the Antichrist. (I know this because he has no Vatican ties. That is where the Antichrist will arise from.) " NOT TRUE and you can't prove this statement be careful....

Also Op thanks for sharing sending you good thoughts and prayers your way !

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

The statement will prove itself wrong or right eventually, but I've seen more than enough evidence to convince me. And I'm definitely not alone in thinking it. Only the Vatican meets all the criteria (unless six hundred and sixty-six aliens show up wearing red and purple decorated with gold and jewels in a ship shaped like a dragon with a woman as its captain and say they're from a planet with seven hills on it ruled by seven kings and an eighth king is their Head King and he died once but came back to life after a while and his name is Jesus Christ and they plan to divide the Earth up into ten kingdoms and put ten guys in charge of them who all hate the ship's captain, in which case I may have to rework a few of my thought processes). If you believe Revelation chapter 17, there's no other conclusion. If you don't believe it... well, the message isn't for you, and you should just go on believing whatever you believe.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Can you please explain your difference between soul, spirit and mind?
Isn´t it all the same? In my language it translates all the same.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You were told.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I myself am not sure as to what your point is,or the fact your trying to bring to fruition?This is what I gather....you were relaxing at home and then got a weird ringing sound in your ear..it scared you and you prayed on it,Then by some mysterious force you heard a voice which instructed you to talk about spaceships?.....Do you see where this sound's a bit text-book loony here?huh...just a smidge?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Okay...now wait a minute. You stated in your post that you had ringing vibration in your head with a message about ships....then a friend told you about a video which was like your vision. Said video now appears on a sight that ask for donations...which when you refer to the video now...you say "we are doing fine" so apparently this video was one you of all along...just attempting to bump circulation or what ?

You still have revealed nothing about your vision nor have you toold us anything about this video other than it is long...seems a bit hanky to me....so change my mind and tell us more about your vison or whatever and tells us something about the 27 minute video.

Okay...you have gone into a little more detail but I still find it lacking in regards to the video...what is the connection....and your description of the video...soo.
edit on 12/30/2012 by DJMSN because: addendum

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The ships that carry the light, similar to the shell of a snail. The shell is a ship which is used by the light.
edit on 30-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with the video is the ending where supposedly Jesus and his followers are clad with all sorts of amour swords and lances and physically charge using these weapons to supposedly physical kill and destroy the enemy.

It shows two groups of men fighting with the amour and weapons of ancient times.

If it were a physical war would not the forces of evil use all the modern weapons of warfare? This video is deceitful and misleading, for the battle is a spiritual one

In all the following scriptures the word sword is used as a metaphor

Isa 49:2 He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The sword is a metaphor for the spoken scriptures.

Zech 4:6 Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Br Ben

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
You lost all credibility when you said

"Perhaps the ships are the Gandalf on the White Horse, our savior.
Perhaps it is he that said that he would return one day."

Now, just checking! You know that Gandalf is a fictional character from a story called "The Lord of the Rings". Take a deep breath.

This is fiction. You need to meditate on the difference between Reality and Fiction. There is a big difference between the two. Have you read the books, or did you just watch the movies!

P

Phoenix, I was not referring to the Gandalf of the Lord of the Rings movies,
but rather the Gandalf that was portrayed in the video that I linked.
There is a big difference. The second was an allegory for the true God,
when it was questioning us what side we want to be on, Good or Evil.

or are you just picking apart my comments without watching the video that I linked?
This would make the most sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

Yeah, sorry but this is ridiculous. The "historical connections" killed this author's credibility for me, man. Maybe college wasn't a total waste of time after all!

Okay sir, would you like to share what connection killed the credibility?
I would be happy to research this with you, if you would like to share this?

However, you only decided that your level of education has exceeded everyone else's
hereby insulting our educational backgrounds. I can guarantee you that I have had
more college classes than you. If you have any direct objections, or something that
you can prove is incorrect point it out.

Otherwise, you are just being insulting and not contributing to the thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If you don`t know anything about any ships then maybe the voices in your head got the wrong number and they were actually trying to reach someone else who knows something about ships.

Did you not read the thread? I do not have any direct information about
ships from the last week, but have been studying ufology for years.

How many people know "nothing" about ufos anyways?
This is a common subject, especially around con-theorists.

As for your talking down to me about voices in my head and wrong number,
it is obvious that you are not able to meditate, still your mind, pray or
reflect upon yourself with any important questions. I feel sorry for you,
because you do not know the true bliss that connecting in that way brings you.

I wish that everyone was able to believe that they could do this themselves,
and I wish that they had this experience so that they could understand the joy,
and the feeling of warmth and unconditional love.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by Ghost375
I told everyone about the ships nearly a year ago. A bunch of the stars up there aren't really stars. They are ships. Sirius is the obvious one.

WOW, I mean WOW. That must be one hell of a high beam on them there ships o yoursss. Bad, brother, just real bad ass.!

P

Pheonix, you do know that even our own American astronauts reported seeing
other ships when in space right? How is ghosts conclusion or theory so much of a stretch?

Perhaps you have another issue with this whole topic? Why come and just start insulting people?
Do you really think that we are the only sentient life in the whole universe?

There are as many suns in the universe, as grains of sand upon this Earth. To say that there are
zero other inhabited planets is an almost unthinkable possibility in my opinion.

But, for you I'm sure it is much easier just to insult people with different opinions,
rather than trying to rationalize an idea outside of your scope of understanding.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourOtherSelf
Odd to have found myself here, wherever here might be. This message about ships was not ment for you so much as it was ment for me.

I do not intend to sound pragmatic with my words, but sometimes that is the only way I am able to speak properly and respond to myself.

The ships you mention struck a chord with part of me. The ships I am familiar with are seafairing vessels, not the kind you "look up" to sea.

Again please forgive the unnatural style of communication presented by myself above. It isn't easy being open all the time with messages of this nature.

I hope you will understand.

Namaste

YOS
edit on 29-12-2012 by YourOtherSelf because: (no reason given)

It is possible that the message was meant for all of us,
for each person can gain something different from an important message.

I still believe that the message was for me directly, as that is the only way
that prayer works in my opinion. That being said, when I convey the message
to others, that they can take different messages from my message.

Everything is open to interpretation, Take Life with a little bit of salt, and alot of love.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Perhaps you have another issue with this whole topic? Why come and just start insulting people? Do you really think that we are the only sentient life in the whole universe?

But, for you I'm sure it is much easier just to insult people with different opinions,

but....pheonix358 didn't insult anyone....

When I told a friend of mine about the message that was told to me, he instantly thought about cruise ships, where my mind went to UFOs. Surely, they would not be called UFOs once they have been identified. While I have said that I do NOT have information about "ships" in the last few days, I also am a VERY firm believer that there are intelligent people that live on other planets, and other solar systems other than ours

And if your reference to "the ships" was supposed to be taken as ufos, then perhaps you could have stated that from the beginning instead of waiting so long.

"Ships" could mean sea-faring vessels, NASA ships, ufos, etc.
edit on 12/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

First of all, I can guarantee you that Obama is not the Antichrist. (I know this because he has no Vatican ties. That is where the Antichrist will arise from.)

So, you are saying that the Vatican church has zero ties to the United States,
its political policies, and the presidential seat? That is a VERY stretch of a
comment considering that Catholicism plays a large part in our Country,
and that the Vatican is one of the richest entities around.

I do not have proof that Obama is aligned with the Vatican, but that being said
saying that he has NO link to the Vatican, is an awfully "reaching" comment
as you say it.

The video also suggests that the next false flag will be the bombing of Hoover Dam, but its evidence supporting that theory is pretty shaky.

Yes, there was part of the film that proposes what might happen. I personally think
that Sandy Hook shooting was a planned attack, as was the Batman shootings.
If a governement was to demolish the world trade centers, could they also not
blow up the Hoover Dam?

The shape of one of Madonna's chairs, for instance. The picture it shows of a folded-up $10 bill doesn't look anything like Hoover Dam. Looks more like a parking garage. They're reaching.

I'm not sure that the folded 10 was the Hoover Dam, I thought it was more an evil viseage.

Then there are the dying fish, the blood-red waters, freaky weather, solar flares, wars, famines, plagues, swarms of locusts, earthquakes, meteors, tsunami, forest fires, the Northern Lights... All of these things have always been with us, they've always been a part of life on earth. Reference Matthew 24:6... "...see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

So, we should just ignore the books of Revelation, or the rivers of blood and the plagues to cross
the planet showing us that we are in the End Times? The Bible is not selective my friend.

As for the "triangular stargate on the sun," something incomprehensible about the WTC towers being DNA strands, dozens of scenes from fictional movies and faked "breaking news" items, and finally a comparison of Gandalf and Jesus, I don't think any of it needs to be touched on. All of that comes purely from the human imagination.
I have searched on Nasa's SDO data myself from march 12th through the 16th, and have seen this triangle for myself. Yes, it could be our imagination, but it is amazginly
coincidental that there would be an image of a triangle appearant, when the triangle plays MAJOR
roles in Egyptology and Masonic ritual/belief.

[quote[
So what, you ask, about the ships? I can tell you about the ships, which the video briefly touched on indirectly. It said aliens would appear as our saviors. Anyone, and anything, that appears and says it's our savior is lying. Only Jesus is our savior, and his coming will be monumentally-obvious because this world will end almost immediately after his appearance. If you walk outside tomorrow and see dozens of motherships in the sky and little Greys running all around, DO NOT TRUST THEM. They can only be satanic. "Alien races" are nothing more than demons. Ask yourself why, if the aliens love us so much, and have "always helped us," would they have kept themselves hidden from us for the past 20,000 years? We're no threat to them (yet), so they can't be afraid of us. They're just part of the delusion, the universe of lies Satan tries to deceive us with. Have nothing to do with them. The video might be wrong about a lot of its assertions, but not that one. If and when "aliens" show up openly, that will be the beginning of The End. And that's all you need to know about the ships.

What tells you that ALL other life forms in this universe must be evil. That is not the Bible,
that is purely the human imagination, as you called it. Is there not some possibility
that Jesus was an Alien? To me, this is not too far reaching, as many of the miracles
that he performed could be attributed to a great technology. You must remember that the
Bible was written in very layman's terms, so there are some things that were not
described fully. Yet, you claim to know them all. My question is this... where have you
gotten all of your information? Is it possible that you have been deceived?

And a second question for you... if our governement knows about these ships,
then why would they not be telling us? Is it because the ships are evil,
or because the ships could help us. If the ships were evil, you would think that
the government would tell us this, so that it can provide a common enemy.

But, I do not think that everything in the sky is an enemy to us.
This would be an example of primitive stereotypical thinking, to make an
enemy out of anything that we do not understand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join