It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another sleep paralysis experience and then really bad dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have been struggling for awhile now and last night was the snowball effect that I have been feeling since the day after christmas. I had another sleep paralysis experience only this one was of a sexual nature. I know me of all people ! If you knew me you would say that also.
After not beable to sleep after paralysis I went downstairs and tried to shake it off ( again). Went back to bed and at least slept until early morning .
Before waking I had a dream of my son falling into the ground and him screaming. I lost my daughter back in 2010.
Six months before she died I had sleep paralysis. I know many will say that this is normal. I am a spiritual person who does not by into every theory that comes down the pike.
I know I have had a feeling of severe doom and gloom since the day before christmas and is seems it has just got to the point of severe depression and wanting to solve this entire problem.
Hard to live like this ....have this feeling like something big is about to happen. I can not put my finger on it. Anybody
who can help me with this ? I feel like I am the only one who feels this way although I know that this is not true.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

There is a lot of negative energy being released on the Earth right now. Maybe this is what you are picking up on.

Jessica is a psychic/medium who has been talking about this energy for several weeks now. Maybe if you take her advice it will help.

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

On another note- the energy is getting worse, it shifted about a week ago and continues to get worse. The anxiety it is producing keeps intensifying and getting even stronger. Make sure you take good care of yourself and do deep breathing. I find gentle yoga helps and eating simple things- the less complicated foods you eat, the more your body will probably thank you- because it doesn’t have to work as hard to process the food. The anxiety is driving me nuts and frankly my stomach hates it too. I am doing everything I can to help it but it isn’t easy being so energetically sensitive. Just do the foot grounding technique from Robyn, along with her method of putting your heart in either a rose or lotus flower, and commanding “radiance” and visualize yourself surrounded by it. Also try and put yourself in a large coat type thing like feety pajamas with a hood so you are totally covered over with good energy and blocking. Now is the time to really amp up the protection because it is needed big time.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I have read that sleep paralysis can be brought on by severe emotional stress. The few episodes I've had in my life have been during extremely stressful times - and then right after my experiences, I fell seriously ill. I took mine as a warning. There are different beliefs regarding sleep paralysis.

As for the sense of gloom and doom - I had that for awhile but it passed. Yours will too. If not, seek spiritual guidance if that is your belief - a Reiki master perhaps or other healer. And if that doesn't work, then see a doctor.

Best of luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry about your lost. It is a greater pain to lose someone that age and have to wake up everyday with it. Have you really delt with it yet?

Sleep has a way in dealing with issues you do not want to deal with. Some would love to say that theirs neg energy around and we must protect ourselves from it. Energy is nether bad or good, just is. So I would like to open your mind and just sit with it some. Even write if needed, just put down how your feeling and write.

I to have this feeling of something odd coming; so I sat with it and felt it! Everyday I sit with it and let it have its way. So I get the stuff back reflecting whats inside me first. People want you to run to the doctor and take a pill for this, stay away from THE PILLS!

Next comes the voices in your head; you could have done this , should have do that, the drill! Let the voices speak since it only helps you in the long run. Then after all the chatter goes away you will hear your small voice never knew you had!

Yes, something is going to happen so instead of being in fear of it learn to love it! Its not like you can go outside and tell the Sun to stay up or part the sea any. Most of the neg crap is from people outside of yourself, even I am going through it! People would like you to stay the same way your are so they will not have to change!

Change is coming, anybody else agree? When it hits your core, your being might as well ride it for you can not hide from yourself anymore. Again sorry about your lost! I'm sure you did everything you could for this not to happen. So forgive yourself and go get some sleep! Oh just one more thing, the mother needs your love too and is going through the same thing, in her own way.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If you feel this is some pending threat to your son, simply be cautious. Keep a closer eye. Be sure he knows about various dangers, and how to avoid them. Be sure there aren't any safety issues around the house. It's very possible that this is simply you worrying, because of losing your daughter, and something has brought that up in your subconscious. Look at the events then, and now, and see what is similar, if anything. Even if it is only internal worries, a little extra caution doesn't hurt a thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
thank you all for your wise and comforting comments, I will try and use advice that you have posted. I still have that impending doom hanging over my head and I a going to keep a journal for it and see what happens!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well, sent some more prayers for you and your family. Please keep us posted.

top topics

join