It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member (sorta)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ive been on and off this site since 2009. Made an account back in 2009 while deployed in iraq, however after returning have been through hell. So in the process had forgotten all info for this site, and had my account for email hacked. So Im back lol and in a bit of better shape. Just trying to relearn the site. Be patient with me and feel free to share info. Constructive criticism is welcome, as being a veteran you will not hurt my feelings. Open for a debate at any time, but i will come with valid information or at least valid to the best of my knowledge. It still bothers me to get on a well thought out and put together thread for someone to post a short answer with no solid proof what so ever bashing an op. but again feel free to message and any help to get readjusted to the site will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cernuto13

Welcome back. Look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you, and by the way do you know how to resize the avatar? I keep trying to and can get it to resize on my computer but not on here. Ive gone as far as completly deleting it and reposting up with no luck.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nice of you to rejoin us.

New blood is always good to spice up the action around this wonderful place.

I hope you enjoy yourself here this time and don't take life to seriously.

If there is any way I may be of assistance please let me know.

Marilyn

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cernuto13
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you, and by the way do you know how to resize the avatar? I keep trying to and can get it to resize on my computer but not on here. Ive gone as far as completly deleting it and reposting up with no luck.

Everything you need to know about avatars, and getting new ones, is located in the link in my sig. At the bottom of my post, in sig, click on the Avatar Creations Thread link. It leads you to Avatar heaven....

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

still fighting with the avatar lol. I dont know why it wont appear the way i want to i just get one of the corners to show up.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Click on the Avatar Creations Thread link in my sig, at the bottom of my post. All will be answered by the best Avatar Artists on ATS. They made the one I'm wearing now.

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
and progress has been made. thank you for your help. really quite fond of the picture.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You are welcome. Nice avatar!

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
thank you. One of the first things i made on photoshop back in high school.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Let me simply say thank you for your service - it is deeply respected and appreciated! And welcome back! If you have any questions as you progress, please feel free to click on my inbox anytime.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
thank you gentlemen and your welcome as well. I will be adding comments to posts, as I have already started in a few to add my personal experience and knowledge in an attempt at teaching a few of the lesser educated on here in the hopes of bashing an op's threat with senseless comments with no actual knowledge or experience will stop. really is a bit annoying to me. and ill message if i have any questions i cannot find the answers too.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!
edit on 29-12-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

join