It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

what the hell you talkin bout comic books i aint never read one in my life. omg never in my life.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In defence of the OP, she has a right eye for her avatar and I'm guessing, She being versed on symbolism..did on purpose. inverted symbolism.

The illuminati use the left eye for a specific reason...

Don't just take this youtubers word for it, do some reaserch on left/right brain.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

you are crazy and need to be put back on your meds dog.

Really....I'm not the one who's paranoid thinking the illuminati are after me for playing
medal of honour on the playstaton now am i ...lmao..

i use the name lucifer and a fractal that looks like fire as symbols of knowledge. i am embracing the existance of knowledge instead of fighting it and always losing just because i have similar beliefs as the illuminati does not mean i agree with them. and that is what threatens them. peace man i really hope you get better

The illuminati revealing thier persence I decided to try to wake the WORLD up and go on the playstation network and preach about it in WW3 war games, I mean modern warfare 3. When I would start talking about it I would lose connection to the host. they told me to shut the f up talking about it or something bad was going to happen

it was the illuminati you said.. And you thinkng i need meds lmao till sunday...after all it was
probably the case where you got on everyones "nerves" if you ask me while trying to play the
actuall game can't you see that.

i am an expert at reading inbetween the lines

Ithink apart from reading to many comic books you are reading way into things too much..
It's called paranoia to help you understand what it means here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

*Barks out in defiance at the irony *

i use the name lucifer and a fractal that looks like fire as symbols of knowledge. i am embracing the existance of knowledge instead of fighting it and always losing just because i have similar beliefs as the illuminati does not mean i agree with them. and that is what threatens them. peace man i really hope you get better

I think you're op will dissagree with you on that one

(Deen):
Disney / Marvel has flipped the script.
Disney / Marvel is putting out (the New Avengers) The Illuminati comic books depicting “The Illuminati,” i.e., “the (Luciferian) Illuminated Ones,” “ the (Luciferian) Enlightened Ones,” appear as “the good guys; ” and not evil. Interesting.Knowledge is not evil.Knowledge applied without morality, without righteousness, without obedience to the One Good is evil.

You find Yourselves in a funny situation here do you not..?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
it occurs to me that a symbol is merely something we have labeled as such,
so for one person it may be some satanic meaning and their idea for worshiping
the devil and yet others may use the same symbol as a sign of peace and love,
what im getting at is these things are subjective, they mean whatever you
desire them to, they do not have a mind of their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

what the hell you talkin bout comic books i aint never read one in my life. omg never in my life.

she knocked, I answered the door asked if i could help and she mean mugged me for 10-15 seconds. also i am very empathic and was scared #less from the time i just heard the knock on the door. as if sub conscientiously i knew wat was going on. and as 4 me having knowledge of stuff offline i am an expert at reading inbetween the lines
So am i i call it paranoia, no offence, and i am no expert! but id say (that you have definately been reading waaay to much into a little something here) Not the illuminati

i only look at facts and truth

Riiight and people telling you to be quiet while playing medal of honour on a playstation network
are illuminati followers and all this you base on facts..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
it occurs to me that a symbol is merely something we have labeled as such,
so for one person it may be some satanic meaning and their idea for worshiping
the devil and yet others may use the same symbol as a sign of peace and love,
what im getting at is these things are subjective, they mean whatever you
desire them to, they do not have a mind of their own.

Well said sir/mam..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Right we have lucifers eyes snakes&apples avatars .....hmmm de mmm..

All agreeing on the threads hypothesis of withcraft and the likes..

Could get interesting hold the front page ...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Right we have lucifers eyes snakes&apples avatars .....hmmm de mmm

And a troll...right bunch ain't we

edit on 29-12-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
In defence of the OP, she has a right eye for her avatar and I'm guessing, She being versed on symbolism..did on purpose. inverted symbolism.

The illuminati use the left eye for a specific reason...

Well i guess wifi you tell that to the op who thinks that all these eyes are evil lol...

Don't just take this youtubers word for it, do some reaserch on left/right brain.

I won't especially after your last prediction telling us the illuminati were going to
have little greys landing on our lawns and mass floods wiping us all out..

Nothing happened there did it ...and you gave me grief then ....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

she knocked, I answered the door asked if i could help and she mean mugged me for 10-15 seconds. also i am very empathic and was scared #less from the time i just heard the knock on the door. as if sub conscientiously i knew wat was going on. and as 4 me having knowledge of stuff offline i am an expert at reading inbetween the lines
So am i i call it paranoia, no offence, and i am no expert! but id say (that you have definately been reading waaay to much into a little something here) Not the illuminati

i only look at facts and truth

Riiight and people telling you to be quiet while playing medal of honour on a playstation network
are illuminati followers and all this you base on facts..

I could be wrong but, doesn't this break some sort of T&C on this board???? Bringing in topics from other threads???????
edit on 29-12-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No I was mocked and bit back. Mybad?

The bulk of this thread was how Disney is sexually targeting children, the eye is just a sybol/logo. It in itself is no big deal, nothing more than a marking of territory, the illuminati was ere, if ya know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No I was mocked and bit back. Mybad?

The bulk of this thread was how Disney is sexually targeting children, the eye is just a sybol/logo. It in itself is no big deal, nothing more than a marking of territory, the illuminati was ere, if ya know what I mean.

No you mocked people who dissagreed but i won't go there you called me a troll because i felt
that the greys wouldn't land on our lawns and abduct us and also that there will be no floods to
which you replied troll..

On topic can you prove the illuminati exists today i mean actuall physical proof?...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

But is everyone who has a picture of their left eye illuminati? It could be that they like the style and just find it "cool".

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

I could be wrong but, doesn't this break some sort of T&C on this board???? Bringing in topics from other threads???????

What like this:

yet they openly use all theses symbols as you do not yeah buddy cowinky dinck it is not what they mean to us but them. his thread and my thread touch on it but you do not see

From no other than lucifer himself ^

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Don't recall mentioning the greys lol

Can you prove they don't?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Don't recall mentioning the greys lol

Can you prove they don't?

Well they certainly didn't abduct us during the olympics that's for sure lol.
The onus is on you to prove it untill otherwise that they exist.You show us one
that we can all see with our own eyes and nothing that requires faith and you-tube vids
then you will have swayed me..

P.S the olympic stadium didn't flood like you predicted from no other than the illuminati
Being accused from the outset to be the ones responsible.Well you got proven wrong there
didn't you my fine freind as no floods occured in the stadium, no little green or grey men
Abducted us all, no nukes went off just another glorious day for the usa on the medal front...

edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: commas added
edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: extra paragraph spelling
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

what i am getting at is they men both. they worship all both hold one higher than the rest. good and the percetion of good and evil is flawed and twisted to the point of fallecy. when in the beging you had gods word alone as dogs void of intelligent thought beings of pure morphalogical instinct. then modern man was presented the choose of knowledge through the tree of knowledge which we books language writting and the original teachers of the luciferian consciousness as we know in modern society the apitimy of knowledge is lucifer the being responsible for giving knowledge and the intelligent conscious needed to weigh the ideals of good vs. evil. there are those in control who apply negative influence to positivley empower the masses to do good.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Well surely calling someone meaning me a dog is surely not acceptible is it regarding T.C.

Again written by no other than lucifer himself ^

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join