It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
People do not involve threads like this because those people of control have taught them to stand for their freedom.

Those people in Hollywood should be free to feed anything they can into people's minds.

And freedom is a beautiful concept which every little satan seems to know hoe to use it.

And if you think they are satanic , you better stop using their symbolism yourself. your avatar.
edit on 29-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Just to be clear, while I may sometimes quote verses from the bible, I do not preach any religion or push Christianity for that matter. I would refer to me as being a free-thinker. and truth seeker, using philosophy to specialize in topics of my own choice.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But what of the GOD(S) of GENESIS..
edit on 12/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Well, according to The Sumerian Texts - the creators (Elohim / Annunaki) wanted to use humans as slaves and was angry when the God of the Earth (Enki - Serpent) gave humans knowledge to free themselves and to learn and grow.

So, if this is correct, I would say that they are just as bad. Then again, looking at the story in another way, maybe these creators thought that by keeping humans without knowledge, things would remain simple and peaceful... it is hard to say either way.

I know two things for sure though:

1) Everything is made of energy

3) Energy is Life/Love/Appreciation which sustains itself otherwise it breaks down and change form

2) Energy is eternal although it may move and change form

so in reality there are no "superior" beings, there is only one (infinite field of energy),
but this one is also all individuals (energy forms).

Another thing that I am becoming convinced of is that this energy (ALL) is actually ELECTRICITY!

Which is why all color, sounds, and even radio frequencies are on the ELECTRO-magnetic scale.

reply to post by Ladyk74

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by arpgme

Just to be clear, while I may sometimes quote verses from the bible, I do not preach any religion or push Christianity for that matter. I would refer to me as being a free-thinker. and truth seeker, using philosophy to specialize in topics of my own choice.

I was saying generally. People tend to, for some reason, automatically assume one thing and then block out information.

If you put "Yahweh Satan" in Youtube, you would find a lot of information about this.
edit on 29-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Wow, this gotta be one of the most interesting threads I've seen in a while... Good work!

It seems like the rabbit hole never reaches rock bottom. It is quite unbelievable what we're doing to children, they are literally born into bondage. Growing up on Disney and school everyday from Monday till Friday, has messed up their minds they cannot even notice their whole life is one big lie, and the parents which are even more ignorant supports them to be good children, and all according to the norms set by Disney and the education system, and the rest of Illuminati's subsidiaries.

I had a girlfriend that was crazy about Disney, I never been in a relationship before that was so full of dramas and urge to satisfy all of her needs. And yes, she was using her sexuality to get what she wanted.

Thanks for the interesting read, S&F

edit on 29-12-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

The 'third eye' existed before the group you call the 'Illuminati' did. As in....waaaaaay before.

Don't be fooled into thinking because they use the symbols, that they own them.

Do all people that have guns commit murder or self-defense with them?

That's the terms you need to come to when the subject is occult symbolism.
edit on 29-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

yet they openly use all theses symbols as you do not yeah buddy cowinky dinck it is not what they mean to us but them. his thread and my thread touch on it but you do not see

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I think it strange you're avatar depicts the use of the eye very subliminal indeed mmm.
Anyhoos jessica rabbit is one hot lady thanks for posting....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

You too, i find it strange you would speak so ill of this illuminati but welcome adopt lucifer as you're name for you're avatar.......
edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The 'third eye' existed before the group you call the 'Illuminati' did. As in....waaaaaay before.

That's very correct and true veritas....

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately you have done what so many people do, you have created your own etymology of the word "cartoon" and based your entire argument around it.

Again unfortunately when you build something on unsound foundations you entire argument collapses.

Etymology of cartoon:

cartoon (n.) 1670s, "a drawing on strong paper (used as a model for another work)," from French carton, from Italian cartone "strong, heavy paper, pasteboard," thus "preliminary sketches made by artists on such paper" (see carton). Extension to comical drawings in newspapers and magazines is 1843. Punch has the benevolence to announce, that in an early number of his ensuing Volume he will astonish the Parliamentary Committee by the publication of several exquisite designs, to be called Punch's Cartoons! ["Punch," June 24, 1843] Also see -oon. cartoon (v.) 1864 (implied in cartooned), from cartoon (n.). Related: Cartooning.

Link

cartoon 1671, from Fr. carton, from It. cartone "strong, heavy paper, pasteboard," thus "preliminary sketches made by artists on such paper," augmentive of M.L. carta "paper" (see card (n.)). Extension to comical drawings in newspapers and magazines is 1843. Cartoonist first recorded 1880.

Link

and a third one

Etymology of cartoon, chart, charter and card The word CARTOON comes from the Italian word cartone (pasteboard), as, artists preliminary used to sketch on such paper. The word comes from the Latin carta (a piece of paper), which derives from the Greek chartes (a leaf of papyrus, a piece of paper). Some derivatives used in modern Greek are hartee (paper), hartes (map), karta (card). From the same root: chart, charter, card

Link

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
LadyK,

Please ignore all the "Pojama" people...

There are many here that GREATLY appreciate all the trouble you went to, to give us the truth...

edit on 29-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

That's very correct and true veritas....

ahhhh yes, but always by those in power. look at the royal family they changed their family name to the house of windsor because of public speculation and outcry after it came be known that the FAMILY OF Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. the three original names of the three founding bloodlines of the illumanati and their relations to these families by name, the ancient seers of bovaria also known as the ancient illuminated seers of bovaria. where found financing world war 1.

SO IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY WERE NOT CALLED THE ILLUMINATI THE PEOPLE USING THIS SACRED OBJECT HAVE HELD POSITIONS OF POWER SINCE THE ALL SEEING EYE OF HORAS MORE THAN 30000 YEARDS AGO. and their oder of priesthood given to them by the consciousness of horas personally
edit on 29-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Interesting...very well done thread. It is going to take me a while to get through it all.

Thanks for creating this thread.

Many eyes will open now.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

S+F, nice thread

Disney sexualising children, Disney-illuminati, another illuminati game card....
flic.kr...
edit on 29-12-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

alot like my page here. www.abovetopsecret.com... true knowledge is a personal journey of torment during your quest for the truth.. words of the horas worshiped by his followers the all seeing eye of horas for 30000+ years .

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

ahhhh yes, but always by those in power. look at the royal family they changed their family name to the house of windsor because of public speculation and outcry after it came be known that the FAMILY OF Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. the three original names of the three founding bloodlines of the illumanati and their relations to these families by name, the ancient seers of bovaria also known as the ancient illuminated seers of bovaria. where found financing world war 1.

SO IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY WERE NOT CALLED THE ILLUMINATI THE PEOPLE USING THIS SACRED OBJECT HAVE HELD POSITIONS OF POWER SINCE THE ALL SEEING EYE OF HORAS MORE THAN 30000 YEARDS AGO. and their oder of priesthood given to them by the consciousness of horas personally

Yeah ok right hey look are you going to answer my questions or spend all day dodging them
sir/mam/lucifer? I ask again why have you picked the name lucifer for you avatar?..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Could the light bearer please shed some light on why he has picked the name lucifer for his avatar
but stands against everything he thinks he stand for per se...

edit on 29-12-2012 by denver22 because: some

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

because known to modern society the apitamy of knowledge is lucifer.

maybe i should do it in big letters.
because known to modern society the apitamy of knowledge is lucifer

DOES THAT CLARIFY DUALITY OPINION ON THE SUBJECT

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

because known to modern society the apitamy of knowledge is lucifer.

maybe i should do it in big letters.
because known to modern society the apitamy of knowledge is lucifer

Listen i don't care what comic books you have been reading YOUR NOT LUCIFER and the epitamy of your knowledge is very poor and contradictive, just like the op who chooses to show her subliminal
contradictive nature of presenting openly plainly as the eye she so openly dispises in said posts
As her avatar..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

you are crazy and need to be put back on your meds dog.

i use the name lucifer and a fractal that looks like fire as symbols of knowledge. i am embracing the existance of knowledge instead of fighting it and always losing just because i have similar beliefs as the illuminati does not mean i agree with them. and that is what threatens them. peace man i really hope you get better

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join