It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media uses picture of child unrelated to Sandy Hook tragedy. How did this happen?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

No, but that they just "went with it", like everybody else.

"Everyone" including the parents of the murdered children, and their families, including siblings and grandparents? "Everyone" including friends of those families, some of whom are members here? "Everyone" including the officers who are now in counseling after seeing the bodies of those murdered children? All of these people just "went with it"?

It might have crossed who'sever maintains the website's mind, like it did me that, "Hey, they didn't even list the Troop number for each girl and hey, come to think of it they didn't tell me which girls out of the 20 either".

Why in the world would anyone care to give you the troop numbers?
And if they did, what then? Maybe they made them up. I'm sure you'd find something suspicious about the numbers. In fact, I'm willing to bet that at least half would have too many odd numbers for your liking.

So subconsciously maybe, she's going to say, that the Newtown area has 125 troops, (which is a ridiculously high number), with 700 girls ( working out to on average 6 girls per troop more or less, a ridiculously low number), accounts for the reason.

A quick Google search shows that a typical minimum number of scouts per troop is 4-6. Those at Newtown obviously preferred all of their troops to have this number.

But, like the fundraisers and memorials, I'm sure that they will now redistribute their Girl Scouts to meet your expectations. Newtown really was lost before they had you to tell them how to run things.
edit on 31-12-2012 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One of our major news stations here in Canada, also used the same photo of Lily. It has not been changed or updated to show the real Allison Wyatt. This is not a Daily Mail type rag.

She is photo #15.

www.ctvnews.ca...

How can this be explained?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

That particular photo was found on a legitimate news organization in my country. It is probably considered the "main" news station for the entire country by many so using the Daily Mail rag as an excuse to write this all off cannot applied. If it was JUST the Daily Mail that used the photo, then yes, I'd probably apply that logic. So how did this news station in Canada get that photo? Why was that photo used to represent one of the victims in this tragedy? Why is it STILL there if this is not a child who died? These are questions that we should be asking, but people are so afraid at looking at things that scare them, that they just sweep it under the rug.

edit on 5-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join