It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unseen yet All Seeing Eye

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How does a worldwide tradition of the Orion Nebula being understood as being the place of first creation and portal into the Heavens and Underworld develop, when the essential symbolism, the hawk and it's eye cannot be seen with the naked eye

To the naked eye the Orion Nebula, M42 Galaxy appears as a fuzzy star, with basic optics you can see basic nebulous quality to this.

For these images you need the Hubble telescope, but it is with such quality images that the suggested form of a bird can be seen, with the arc of the wings and eye of a falcon...a majestic stellar apparition.

The Maya triangulated a point of first creation through the establishment of three stones in the sky, within which was the Orion nebula, above this developed an arc mound of first creation, the turtle carapace, with an associated falcon of day and night.

The Egyptians saw the place of first creation as below the arc wing of the falcon God Sokar, with the arc also as the mound of first creation, Sokar being the night falcon and Horus the falcon that ruled by day, the eye motif being the eye of Horus.

Thats the basics of what i detailed here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Further to this there is extensive North American native Indian, central Asian, and Near Eastern iconography were the Orion constellation is seen as a severed hand with an eye in the centre, the eye being that of the falcon.

This evidence is overwhelming in its extent and consistancy, i outlined it here www.abovetopsecret.com... and the response was truly underwhelming.

There should be no doubt whatsoever of a global tradition, dating back at least 9,000 years (to Catal Hoyuk eye in the hand motifs) of a triangulated eye of the falcon relating to the Orion nebula, which brings one back to the connundrum that this is a global tradition based upon something that could not be seen with the naked eye.

I haven't wished to extensively provide here the evidence i have previously presented, but it is contained within the thread links.

So then how is this mystery solved...???...the cultic associations worldwide with the Orion Nebula as a falcon and an all important eye of illumination simply won't go away they are very deep rooted, they either were capable of seeing this or had it revealed to them...the all seeing eye that cannot be seen.

There is also someone on Youtube that has been suggesting Altarpieces of the renaissance period focus on the Orion nebula, he makes a well presented case here,

edit on 28-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

We all know human history is shrouded by the archaeologists and the historians. Yet when you look at the evidence is speaks volumes, it details a highly advanced culture that came before ours did. Something happened to remove all their knowledge, a great cataclysm as mention in the bible, resulting in our starting over technologically.

This is the most reasonable way to look at this with everything considered.

But your governments and scholars will hide that possibility. They have an agenda, a version of how they would of liked things to have happened, they have packaged and sold this theory and most consider it fact today.

It's sad when your own governments lie to shape the past.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Another outstanding post. S & F.

I especially loved the 3-D animation video of the Orion Nebula - that was most excellent.

I'm sorry about the underwhelming reponse to your prior thread, as I find them fascinating.

Reminder to everyone to alway post a thank you if you find the thread interesting, so the OP can gauge the level of interest. It doesn't help if 100 people liked the info, but no one stars, flags or thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks, i think in some way this is a cosmic bridge to far, i can put it out in plain sight but people aren't going to be able to see it (apart from you for reasons best known to the Gods...
), it's frustrating but i know this happens, and it's not down to the quality of information or presentation, quite the opposite.

I'll take the hint, step back, and wait, but really glad you appreciated....

reply to post by TheCanuckian

I like archaeologists and the historians, my research depends on them. I don't subscribe to earlier advanced and lost civilixations, but do consider contact with an advanced off-world civilization highly likely...who gave them one hell of a sign to hang their belief systems on in the form of the Orion nebula.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

We all know human history is shrouded by the archaeologists and the historians. Yet when you look at the evidence is speaks volumes, it details a highly advanced culture that came before ours did. Something happened to remove all their knowledge, a great cataclysm as mention in the bible, resulting in our starting over technologically.

I have to agree with this statement. What we are being told to believe does not add up, and makes even less sense once you start doing your own research!

I was wondering if it could be a possibility that these ancient civilisations were able to see these stars with the naked eye back then due to the lack of city lights and pollution? I know how huge the difference is when I go from the city to even a couple hours away!
edit on 30-12-2012 by ssophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i take information like this as an insult to us all ! here it clearly states and shows that people have known about the orion nebula since ancient times , even depict it as a eagle ! first thing that strikes me is that these here are some of our best images to date ! the ancients dident have the tech we do today ( atleast we are told this ) , so in my opinion its near imposible that they could have seen or known this without some kind of help , from something or someone who clearly knew more about the cosmos and star alignments than we today think they were capable .
i think your right , the historians are re writing history ! the only reason for this is to keep us in the dark ! with all the evidence of advanced ancient civilizations that we have available , how can they deny that something other worldly has happend in the past , spreading most the globe ,
the TRUTH hurts ! hurts the strangle hold that TPTB have on us all today !

id like to thank you for pointing this out to me as its all new info to me
, also thanks for the videos , ill be sure to look into this in more detail and look forward to your threads in future

S&F !

Rascal

edit on 30-12-2012 by RascalTruthSeeker because: wont let me flag at the moment but i will get back to it an flag because i thuroughly enjoyed your thread

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
S+F because I think this is interesting.

Personally, I don't see it though. I am not trained in astronomy, so maybe that's it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you for the post. Subscribed to your other posts as well.

Is this info related to the "heavenly nile found?" posts that I have seen elsewhere? Very fascinating stuff

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RascalTruthSeeker

It is frustrating in that i have researched the interests ancient cultures have had in the Orion Nebula, the associations they have made with the bird like quality of its form, generally a falcon, but possibly an eagle or dove depending upon variety of interpretation, and the central importance of the eye...but who first taught these cultic traditions remains a mystery.

As the apparition cannot be seen with the naked eye or even basic optics then the traditions must have been adopted and maintained in faith as given from a credible and revered authority.

reply to post by Jusvistn

Yes the person who made the second video i posted regarding baroque altarpieces being based on the Orion nebula also suggests the Nile does, but for me that would only be natural coincidence.

reply to post by Jusvistn

That's maybe my mistake in assuming people would see things the way i do in terms of suggested form, maybe this helps as a rough guide...?

edit on 30-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Would you consider remote viewing a possibility? These are cultures who devoted quite a bit of time and energy to meditative practices and may have had a wider range of perceptive abilities than are culture who is wholly devoted to technological progress only. They might laugh at us today looking through some metal tube to see things far away when all the while our minds have the untapped potential to see anything, anywhere, anytime.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Very interesting. I didn't know about any of this. I loved the pictures. I'll watch the videos when I can. Thank you for putting all of this together.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That is an interesting point of view. Like all point of views, its relative. Ancient emblems used a two headed eagle, the USA uses one with eagles head looking west. Does the eagle in the nebula look to the west or east or is it just relative?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

I suppose one would say it is looking to ita right and thus West as we generally see things, the traditions of Iran are interesting in that the creator Ahura Mazda was understood as rising from the first fire associated with this birth, often from within a circle or first portal.

reply to post by emeris

I would find it hard to believe that shamans from across diverse regions and cultures could adopt the same viewpoint from space, and their word taken to be of such importance that it becomes the foundation for that cultures creation understandings., though that isn't to say it's not possible.

reply to post by CatrionaBeldame

Thanks, glad you found it of interest.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Another great thread, thanks OP.

I would find it hard to believe that shamans from across diverse regions and cultures could adopt the same viewpoint from space, and their word taken to be of such importance that it becomes the foundation for that cultures creation understandings., though that isn't to say it's not possible.

Shamans from diverse regions and cultures apprehend the same symbolic forms by sharing the same collective unconscious, not by sharing a viewpoint from a set of space-time coordinates.

edit on 30-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

]

Thanks, and what you say is true, would it really be possible to remote view this 'Eye of Mordor', as it were, without direct visual possibility?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by BlueMule

]

Thanks, and what you say is true, would it really be possible to remote view this 'Eye of Mordor', as it were, without direct visual possibility?

Oh yes. Generation after generation of mystics and shamans projecting the contents of the collective psyche out to the stars, sort of like a radar beam, where it spreads and takes on symbolic form and inhabits and 'bounces back' at us to be percieved by visionaries in dreams and visions.

Similarly alchemists projected the contents of the collective psyche into the alchemical process and ingredients, and so the process took on mystical metaphorical significance and thus paralelled the psychological process of individuation (enlightenment). It was never really about making ordinary gold for ordinary use.

edit on 31-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

join