It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious Afghanistan: More Illegal Weapons in The Hands of The Enemy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
War bad
Mercs bad
PSCs bad
MIC wins - SOFEX PROOF www.youtube.com...

From Olly North, to Panama, to the Middle East ... MIC always wins.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The military guard at the check point had come out at this point. I called for assistance to the guard saying "help I've been kidnapped". Straight after that I was surrounded by the Compass Force Protection crew which emanated from the other Compass support vehicles...

At some point another guard entered the back of the vehicle and he was pulling me into the vehicle. There were approximately 5 people that were pulling me and hitting me and I ended up being forcibly put back into the vehicle. This was witnessed by the guards at the checkpoint."

This part kind of struck me as being odd. It implies either that the military guards at the checkpoint in Kandahar had some sort of deal with the Compass folks or they were extremely apathetic about someone claiming to be kidnapped and being visibly forced back into a vehicle, substantiating the claim.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow, The way you told this story made me very nervous for Mr.Timmons well being!
With the extent these men went to, to keep this man quiet is absurd, and actually very scary. All the times they kept him isolated and kept moving him from location to location made me think they were going to attempt to permanently silence and 'get rid' of him.
What also scares me is just how far these people went to ensure he retained no information or evidence regarding the issue he brought to light.
It astounds me how high up the chain the corruption seems to be.
Also, being physically assaulted and held against your will, in front of guards at that military check point, and nothing was done about it? Just a turn the other cheek mentality I suppose? Wow, just wow.
I say all this with a 'supposedly' in front of it. On a serious note however, if these 'supposed' claims are true, I am extremely concerned.
Fake IDs, RPGs, holding a man against his will? These are very serious allegations and I see why they would go to such an extreme extent to save their own asses.
I do hope (after reading the responses he received) that someone takes these claims very seriously and investigates more so than is being done. I understand jurisdiction issues, however this is serious.
RPGs and even alleged machine guns in the hands of the wrong people and these people just 'looking the other way'. Even possibly supplying them for them.
Scares the sh!t out of me, period.

Springer you put together a great thread, and had me hanging onto every word like a good book.

However, since its not a fictional story..and mister Timmons is very serious about getting justice to this situation.. I applaud him for coming to you, good for him. Maybe/hopefully spreading the word will make investigations into this matter more serious.

Oh the danger people will bring for a dollar, scary days.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well done thread! The tactics being used against Mr. Timmons reminds me of the investigation against the whistleblowers on DynCorp coverup over human trafficking charges while they were in Bosnia...

It would be interesting if we could connect the dots of the money flow between these private corporations and our Department of Defense and elected officials. Something tells me there is a lot more to it than a private defense contractor trying to keep their flow of money coming in from ole Uncle Sam....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

The military guard at the check point had come out at this point. I called for assistance to the guard saying "help I've been kidnapped". Straight after that I was surrounded by the Compass Force Protection crew which emanated from the other Compass support vehicles...

At some point another guard entered the back of the vehicle and he was pulling me into the vehicle. There were approximately 5 people that were pulling me and hitting me and I ended up being forcibly put back into the vehicle. This was witnessed by the guards at the checkpoint."

This part kind of struck me as being odd. It implies either that the military guards at the checkpoint in Kandahar had some sort of deal with the Compass folks or they were extremely apathetic about someone claiming to be kidnapped and being visibly forced back into a vehicle, substantiating the claim.

That is exactly what I thought when I read that part! It made me wonder if they had maybe seen this sort of behavior more than often. The fact Mr.Timmons could not get help is very scary.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Profit at any cost.

Also, It's hard to fight a war if your enemy doesn't have any weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Also, It's hard to fight a war if your enemy doesn't have any weapons.

Apparently, being too efficient is proving to be counter productive

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
While the mechanics are different, this time the people allowing, if not supplying , illegal RPGs (Rocket Propelled Grenades)..

I agree with your message Sir. Additionally, I applaud you for being a stellar journalist in reporting
the factual deviancy's and misconducts of the current regime.

However, perhaps you would like to know that RPG means Ручной Противотанковый Гранатомёт or Ruchnoy Protivotankovyy Granatomyot, Hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher. Sort of the same thing, just a correct translation.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I can't say that I'm particularly suprised by this.Corporate corruption always runs deep. This is, I believe is how the corporate based wars are run these days. Supplying weapons to the perceived enemy is just business as usual.Silencing somebody who is actually honorable and has a conscience is par for the course.

These companies are burning the candle at both ends.Reaping profits from both sides.Playing the ends against the middle to benefit themselves.All in the name of profits.Privatizing the military always has been a bad idea.I think that it is pretty clear that there are no checks and balances in force here.Either that or there are a huge number of people in on the scam.Maybe both.

That the government is most probably involved is not terribly suprising. We already know that the government is run by crooks. So are these companies.Birds of a feather and all.

I believe that nothing will ever be done about this problem as the fox is running the hen house. They're not going to cut off their nose to spite their face.The rabbithole is very deep here.The crooks are in charge and there is money to be made.

edit on 12/28/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/28/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
From what I can tell Cryptome is saying all these weapons are coming from Alaska National Guard and they have been skirting the DOD and Federal Government oversight.

cryptome.org...

(1) bring justice to numerous US military families, especially to the men and women stationed in Alaska who have died and continue to die of "unknown" causes without investigations even though reports stated foul play, drug cartel, and weapons trafficking; 2) syndicate a national and global awareness of rogue militants allowed to join the United States Armed Forces today to operate against itself appointed at the highest levels; and, 3) bring justice to 45+ stationed Alaska military rape victims who after reporting through the proper channels up the chain of command were left without investigations into their cases and rather actually ignored. It is said to be a cover up that goes deep. A connection much bigger than humanly imaginable. The drug cartel, guns trafficking, operating out of mainly Fort Greely, Alaska. FBI agent Karl Hansen flew to Alaska with a second agent from Washington DC with orders from his superiors to investigate the unknown deaths and claims of drug cartel operating out of Alaska, as well the 45+ reported rape victims that were left un-investigated. Star generals are reported involved at the highest levels, and at one point, it was remarked how "this is movie stuff" shaking his head. Colonel Blaylock when questioned said it is the residual effects of Eric Holder's Operation Fast and Furious that is being injected into our military. Colonel Blaylock has gone to 11 sources to get help, and then in the middle of investigations, April 2012, he was terminated from the US Armed Forces after 29.5 years serving. Sources Made Aware 1 FBI 2 Alaska StateTrooper 3 Anchorage Police Department (APD) 4 US Marshals 5 Senator Begich 6 Senator Murkowski 7 Governor Parnell 8 US Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) Fort Rich 9 Department of Army 10 Department of Defense (DoD) 11 Anchorage Daily News three (3) times

And one thing I see a problem with is they are saying Fast And Furious was Eric Holders plan when it started under Bush.

Ted Stevens I think would be the key to all of this. Even when being investigated he got out with a pass. When he died in the plane crash he was on his way to a secret military base with a guy from NASA. When he left office he dove head first into top secret military deals.
edit on 28-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 12-28-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

The fact Mr.Timmons could not get help [at the military checkpoint] is very scary.

Agreed.

While the PSC is definitely the bigger story here, I don't see any more details in the documentation or any indication that Mr. Timmins asked for that part to be investigated. I would assume there are logs of who was manning that post on that day at that time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Actually the censoring of the documents is something I don’t quite understand.

Why is it for example the email sent to the US Senator has his name withdrawn.

Another question, why is it that Ben seems so determined to expose this cover up yet has withdrawn the names of those who he claims to be guilty such as “Mr.H” or “Mr. D”. just seems a little strange to me.

edit on 12-28-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe innocent until proven guilty and not trying to defame someone under speculation would be my best guess, no need to jump the gun until a proper investigation has been underway and definitive conclusions where drawn would be my best guess?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hmm..Weird..Its seems like Taliban "preparing" for "something" with all this illegal weapons..And i got a feeling there will be some kind of war sooner or later..Hope im wrong..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Springer, why is this news? Our government has been funding our enemies to kill our own people for 60 years at least. Just look at Benghazi. The people Obama funded to take down Gadhaffi, turned around and attacked our outpost at Benghazi. So not only did he not do a damn thing about it, but when you boil it down, he's the one who payed them to do it. Look at the first Afghanistan conflict with Russia, our government gave them stinger missles and taught them how to make I.E.D.s, and now theyre using what our government gave them and showed them to kill our own people. Our government does not have a very good track record when it comes to protecting it's own people, yet they show a surprisingly good track record at getting us killed and then trying to cover it up to prevent a rebellion. The indoctrination at our public schools is doing it's job. We have become an Orwellian society where people's thought do not extend any further into the future than their own noses.
edit on 28-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thank-you for this thread Springer. It is something most of us suspected already or even assumed, you've brought us someone who says it is in fact happening, I hope he remains safe. Have you thought about contacting some independent journalists about this story? Naomi Wolf comes to mind. This story needs to go viral.

Anyway, I believe this is the result of privatization (what a rabbit hole, the MIC, Defense contracting, manufacturing wars against ourselves to maintain the market for defense contracting, keeping an enemy front and center to protect ourselves from... all funded by our tax dollars during a time of looming austerity). These people are not bound to any oaths, not to the Constitution, not to the Geneva convention, I'm sure they are bound to some international laws and maybe even US laws (something about supplying enemies with arms) but mostly they are bound to nothing but a business contract.

So if caught a few go down but then new ones pop up all the while our military looks away despite that it's killing our young men and women and keeping us in a war that we can no longer financially or emotionally support AND we continue to foster hate against us, we continue to foster destabilization, we continue to foster suppression of peoples by warlords.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The vast majority of the present Taliban are Pushtun. However, not all Pushtun support the Taliban. But the indigenous Pushtun on both sides of the Afghan and Pakistani border make up the majority of the Taliban. Which is exactly why there have been drone strikes in Pakistan

Not all the Pashtun support the Taliban, yes.
But the Pashtun are more likely to join their fellow Pashtun Taliban gangs in their war against those they perceive as "invaders". History shows the Pashtun tribes hate foreign boots on their soil. This in itself is an act of evil. How dare they hate foreign boots on their soil? Isn't it an utterly barbaric act?

It appears those barbaric knuckle-dragging Pashtun hill people believe blood and race is more important than politics. How dare they? I think its best that the more advanced cultures of the west flatten their villages and wipe them out once and for all.

P.S - "It appears those barbaric knuckle-dragging Pashtun hill people" = sarcasm.

edit on 28-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
History shows the Pashtun tribes hate foreign boots on their soil. This in itself is an act of evil. How dare they hate foreign boots on their soil? Isn't it an utterly barbaric act?

You're apparently forgetting that Afghanistan was in a civil war for years before those foreign boots arrived.

It appears those barbaric knuckle-dragging Pashtun hill people

Those are your words not mine.

Nice try though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join