It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Quantra Team may have captured a Bigfoot specimen (updated)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Update from the blog

"Some more info to put out there, there is no photos or video released yet, anyone claiming so is not correct on that aspect. Also, we can also say within reason that the capture did not happen in Oklahoma."

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wonder what the chance are that the update "this is not the bigfoot" was made when the blogger realised that his little scam with the chimp picture had been busted?

If any story from that blog is posted on ATS again then it should be slung straight into the hoax bin.....once a hoaxer always a hoaxer!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

also the link in the above clip they mention mid-americanbigfoot.com... for those that want to follow.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ah I just feel really sorry for the guy, more so after watching that vid.
I hope if it is true animal welfare throw them all in jail.
Poor likkle bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Wonder what the chance are that the update "this is not the bigfoot" was made when the blogger realised that his little scam with the chimp picture had been busted?

If any story from that blog is posted on ATS again then it should be slung straight into the hoax bin.....once a hoaxer always a hoaxer!

There is no "blogger"
There is no group of 6.
There are no reports.
Someone really loves Bigfoot and wants to talk about it

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I can only hope its a hoax, to keep these creatures hidden in the mist of the maybe just maybe part of our conscious. If it gets proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are real humans will destroy them as we have destroyed countless other species of animals, even our own.
"LEAVE BIGFOOT ALONE" lol, sorry had to do it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have a bigfoot too. But I'm not going to say much. Gotta protect my secret(s), understand? This is my bigfoot. After I have made a few deals with some companies to sell rights, I'll disappear.

And be a lot richer. Maybe. That's my hope.
edit on 27-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You'll see. In no time, Daisy will start asking for Doritos and pay-per-view. We'll send her back.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'm calling hoax on this if one if nobody minds....

In December a sixteen-year-old chimpanzee was rescued from very dreadful circumstances. He is called Bazou. Bazou spent most of his life in a small cage with a rope around his neck. Bazou was kept by the widow of an important man. Apparently the man had a special relationship with chimpanzees.

Bazou:16 years in a small cage.

Look at that pic.....now do a fancy effect with a night vision thing....

edit on 27/12/12 by CX because: (no reason given)
WOW! you nailed it. I thought the breastplate looked like a chimps. And I had a feeling that why the head was fuzzed out. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
heres some more stuff for those of you that give a hoot.

MABRC: Bigfoot capture not in Oklahoma

Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director, D.W. Lee, is doing his best updating us on what's going on with the unconfirmed capture of a possible Bigfoot. The only bone he has thrown to us is that the capture "did not happen in Oklahoma". According to Lee, there are currently no photos or videos of the capture.

Stay tuned for more! Here's the latest statement from the head of the MABRC group:

Some more info to put out there, there is no photos or video released yet, anyone claiming so is not correct on that aspect. Also, we can also say within reason that the capture did not happen in Oklahoma. - D.W. Lee

Well, just 49 states to check..be back soon!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this should be in the hoax section

nothing to see here. move on

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Yep CX has it, Hoax Exposed if this is the blogspot source picture!

good research CX !!!!

I first saw the body and I immediately thought skinny chimp.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
4.bp.blogspot.com...

compare this pic with the pic of the chimp CX posted, they are exactly the same, you can tell that even the cage is the same. what a bad hoax.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not to rain on anyone or their parade but that picture is on the site with the words "The image above is NOT the bigfoot" clearly written beneath.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Not to rain on anyone or their parade but that picture is on the site with the words "The image above is NOT the bigfoot" clearly written beneath.

if you had read the thread you would have seen that was added after the hoax of that photo was found out

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

~Heff

then why they put it there in the first place? and why all of a sudden update the blog saying its not the pic of the bigfoot? maybe someone didnt buy their hoax, i would even dare to say that the hoaxers have access to ats and noticed they were discovered,.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
this is so stupid.. if anyone had a real big foot they would have that thing plaster on every news channel in the world it would be on PPV within 5 minutes and on youtube and every other video channel.. there would be no reason to keep something like this under wraps other then the fact that it doesn't exist... Just some nerds trying to get their 15seconds of fame and make money off selling bigfoot crap..

You know what I do if I ever saw a bigfoot walking around in the woods and I have a camera? I start screaming at it as I run towards it with a camera and shooting a gun at his head... Then you would have ur big foot if it actually exists.. not have videos of "big foot" walking past the camera in the woods, every time walking past the camera and it seems he always likes to walk to the right because every video I see he walking from the left to the right of the camera... just liesurly walking by like he don't give a crap someone 50ft away has a camera on him... a bigfoot if it were real would never walk near any person unless it was to murder them they could smell a person from a mile away and would never go near them or would be watching them from a distance now walking away from them not looking at them..

You think if there is a big foot they have eluded us for this long by walking along in the woods with their backs turned to us.. right...

and why have a stupid blog post about this with a picture in the first place if the picture is not a picture of the so called big foot.. just more retards playing kiddy games
edit on 27-12-2012 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

reply to post by hellobruce

I have no idea why they do anything. I am not involved with them. As far as ATS goes? The source says the picture is not the evidence they're promising - so our policies state that the thread doesn't go to the hoax bin until more details become evident.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i said it before and say it again, isnt it strange that they said the picture wasnt of bigfoot when their hoax was discovered here on ATS by CX? one of the bloggers has to be a member of ATS.

what they are promising? they arent promising anything, they are in it just for #s and giggles and some money from ats members clicking their page.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
CX has shown us that the 'bigfoot specimen' was another hoax from elements of the bigfoot research community. They sure are persistent!

Rescued chimpanzee image screwed around with and presented as a scrawny bigfoot PoW.

This thread will now be closed with no reflection on the OP and compliments to some great posts

The opening post will include a link to CX's post for future reference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join