It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Crazy weapon, And I can see them going after this type of weapon in new gun controls.

In action

I can see some people saying ok why do you need that level of firepower, for a typical American gun owner.
I guess a collector might like it for fun, if he could afford it.

It is cool, I don't own a gun, nor I plan on getting one, this just seems interesting to me.
As Spock would say "fascinating"
edit on 27-12-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
guns don't kill people, tactical santa does.

does belly firing using the recoil to depress the trigger again turn it into some sort of automatic rifle.

or is this rifle fully automatic.
edit on 27-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I went back to re-watch and he is pulling the trigger really fast.
So I guess it's a semi-auto

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
WOLVERINES! ha lol

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That's the way dude - keep perpetuating the glamourization of unnecessary weapons in civilian hands... and youse wonder why.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
While i do believe that gun laws should remain and Americans should have the right to bare arms. This is just silly and i imagine totaly useless on any battlefield. Its over kill and if some nutter goes to town with one of these near a school how many poor kids do you think will pay the price?
edit on 27-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

That's the way dude - keep perpetuating the glamourization of unnecessary weapons in civilian hands... and youse wonder why.

It Certainly is not unnecesary, the chinese will not invade CONUS whilst 80% of the population have access to arms, the chinese have admitted as much themselves.
Guns are a great way to ensure your country does not get invaded, the moment the threat of an adequate defence is removed your country becomes a very tempting target.
The only reason the UK doesn't get steamrollered is because they have to fight through the rest of europe to reach us.
Why do you think the european countries closest to the soviets have massive civilian gun ownership?.
We couldn't adequately defend ourselves in the UK, not like the americans, from a soviet/sinai attack with conventional weapons.
Consider yourself lucky, whilst you have guns in the hands of civilians, you have the fate of your own country in your own hands.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Surely there's a better way to compensate for your shortcomings than this

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'll take 2!!!

I see hes using his middle finger as the trigger finger. My fingers start to hurt too after a little while.

I would have shifted the emptied clips left right left etc., so the weight of the connected magazines would be more balanced as they're exhausted.

edit on 27-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
1st post, wahooooo

lol

That is completely over the top!

I can not see a single reason to have all those add-ons.

It doesn't even look fun to shoot! I'd rather use a pistol....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why the heck does a civilian need a weapon like that? allowing something like that into the public domain is pretty reckless for a government, seriously some nut job could use it and go on rampages...

The 2nd amendment should stay, but it seriously needs to be UPDATED

I say, farmers and country folk can have rifles, simple single shot rifles in proportion with the location and employment. The rest, if they absolutely must bear arms in gods good name, then they are allowed a weapon that is one handed and semi automatic at the MOST!

you don't need to defend your home with a weapon like that.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Consider yourself lucky...

I do consider myself and my fellow Australians very lucky indeed, lucky to live in a magnificant island nation free of the sentiment expressed in the balance of your reply post.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why the heck does a civilian need a weapon like that? allowing something like that into the public domain is pretty reckless for a government, seriously some nut job could use it and go on rampages...

The 2nd amendment should stay, but it seriously needs to be UPDATED

I say, farmers and country folk can have rifles, simple single shot rifles in proportion with the location and employment. The rest, if they absolutely must bear arms in gods good name, then they are allowed a weapon that is one handed and semi automatic at the MOST!

you don't need to defend your home with a weapon like that.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

You don't seem to understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

"You don't seem to understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment."

The 2nd amendment doesn't seem to understand itself these days!

Its called progress people something America sadly cannot accept these days!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"You don't seem to understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment."

The 2nd amendment doesn't seem to understand itself these days!

Its called progress people something America sadly cannot accept these days!

The 2nd amendment isn't a person, and isn't capable of understanding anything. It is up to people to have a clear understanding of history and the intention of the people who wrote the bill of rights. Progress is not disarming or neutering the protection of any of our fundamental rights. That is moving towards tyranny. Free people are not debarred the use of arms.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The wife and I are taking our year end bonuses and getting a couple of new shotguns. Already have some AR and enough rounds to melt a barrel or two but we live in a rough area and gunshots are pretty normal. We have a couple of bullet holes in the shed and have been threatened many times

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Perhaps

It Certainly is not unnecesary, the chinese will not invade CONUS whilst 80% of the population have access to arms, the chinese have admitted as much themselves.
Guns are a great way to ensure your country does not get invaded, the moment the threat of an adequate defence is removed your country becomes a very tempting target.
The only reason the UK doesn't get steamrollered is because they have to fight through the rest of europe to reach us.
Why do you think the european countries closest to the soviets have massive civilian gun ownership?.
We couldn't adequately defend ourselves in the UK, not like the americans, from a soviet/sinai attack with conventional weapons.
Consider yourself lucky, whilst you have guns in the hands of civilians, you have the fate of your own country in your own hands.

I would just like to point out that the United Kingdom is a group of islands.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That beasty looks like some sort of sci-fi battleship from above

But as a shop demo model showing whats available it looks awesome but slapping all those led's/lasers on is going to make you stand out like a sort thumb so its not for anyone looking to sneaking around

Probably could do with some sort of auto clip change and the used ammo goes into the empty space to balance the weight a bit perhaps like a double drum so it looks like its got a giant pair hanging from it so you get the full small man bits compensation and wheres all the possible extra led's and perhaps some sort of display saying how much ammo is left?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm free!
I certainly cannot go and purchase anything near that weapon anywhere in this country!
..and funny enough, i cant remember a school being the location of a massacre recently.

Tell me again, why society needs these weapons to survive?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

then leave?...

i don't understand.. why live there and do nothing but bring more guns to that situation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join