It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking for Years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello All!

Well I finally did it, its official, I joined.
After nearly five years of coming to this site daily, Sometimes multiple times a day.

I feel like I know most of the regular posting members here and there personalities. Yea, Ive seen it change over the years. Members come and go. I still like coming here everyday and getting my daily ATS dose.

A little about me. Im just a regular guy from North Carolina, almost 29 Years old. Ive always been interested in the fringe, Conspiracies, unexplained, unknown, hidden, alternative, paranormal, UFOs, Extraterrestrials, etcetera.. yea,.. pretty much all of it. Its always been there. When I was a young child I was always interested and curious about these topics and studied them. Ive done many years of reading and research into many of the topics that are discussed here. No amateur

Even though Im not really big on Commenting/debating/discussing/arguing. I looked forward to being an official member here and knowing I can voice my opinion now if I want too

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominos

So what are your beliefs regarding things like ETs, UFOs, abductions etc?

Biological beings from outer space?

Higher dimensional beings?

demons?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello, glad to finally have you on board.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, see you out on the boards.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

And bigfoot

See ya around the board.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome, I am glad to see you have joined just as I have just joined. Get that post count up son! yeehaww.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by Dominos

So what are your beliefs regarding things like ETs, UFOs, abductions etc?

Biological beings from outer space?

Higher dimensional beings?

demons?

Et's?.. From a strictly Scientific and empirical evidence POV.. Not there.. Yet..
But for me personally, Yes I believe in Et's and Highly Advanced Et's , I think Someone would be almost foolish to believe otherwise, Yea,. Ive seen and read almost everything available out there concerning the matter.. Have I seen an ET? No. Cant say that I have, So I have to work with what information I have.

UFO's,. are exactly what the term means. Unidentified. Now, if they are man-made or not is another question. I personally think 80% of UFO's that people don't understand are indeed man-made, However there are another percentage that... who the hell knows. Studied it for years.. And alas!! I still don't know.

Abductions?.. To me, are real phenomenon. excluding the true scientific method. We have only limited evidence to run with. To me everything that is out there about abductions is enough to convince me that there is (or was) something happening, Witness testimony, implants, hypnosis, physical markings. However, I haven't "personally" decided what the Who, What, When, Why, of this yet.. And yes.. Ive seen hundreds of hours of video and read much into this over the years.

Demons?.. I was raised in the south US. Baptist. But I didn't buy into it at an early age. fell out of it, then got back into it. then theology, taking bible history. learned about all different religions and why people believe what they believe. read many many books concerning religion. then read many many books that were.. well, reasoning and rational. Not a believer in big organized religion. However I do believe all humans have a naturally inherit spiritual aspect. Demons in the biblical sense. No. In a personal aspect. Yes

As for the other beings you ask about..
Basically, the same conclusion goes for them as I stated above.

Nice to meet you FaceLikeTheSun.
I don't recall seeing your name when I was lurking

edit on 26-12-2012 by Dominos because: grammer

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

And bigfoot

See ya around the board.

Yea, That too..
Ha ha, I can honestly say that I never got into the Bigfoot phenomenon or related that much.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominos

Dominos, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Even though Im not really big on Commenting/debating/discussing/arguing.
reply to post by Dominos

Really? Only after five years?

Join the club.... though I don't know about any club that would have me as a member?

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElleLachyme

Really? Only after five years?

Join the club.... though I don't know about any club that would have me as a member?

Welcome!

I know, It has been a long time. Ive seen so many debates/discussion/arguments, opinions, experts, skeptics, debunker's, die-hard believers, fundamentalist, and everything you can think of. all here on ATS. And after all these years, finally joined., I was just bored this evening and finally did it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
qwelcome mate

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! Have fun!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominos

Hello Dominos, I registered a while back but I am now starting to post. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It seems as though we are cut from the same cloth, I just made the plunge this morning...although I've only got my feet wet

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks all,

Its finally nice to be able and put a face, or Avatar
to a members post.
I also like the fact that I can now view other members profiles. That was a big reason for me joining. I like to be able to view members previous post and started threads.

I haven't really replied to any threads yet. I can spend days just reading and swimming through all the information thats already posted.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
And bigfoot

This also reminded me of something else.

I recall watching a news cast a few years back about a hillbilly mountain man from my own state that claims to have seen Bigfoot.

I just found the video on youtube. It is hilarious!! I hope you guys and gals get a kick out of this. I sure did.
He says "it was a menacing with his dogs" and "it had long beautiful hair" so He takes a stick and tells it to "GET!, Get outa here!"

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominos

Welcome, Dominos! I am also a new member. Just joined a few days ago.

I am also interested in the paranormal, which is one reason I joined. They have some really good threads here on the subject.

Hope to see you in the threads soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join